PP's AndroHard + PP's Fat Loss Stack or AndroHard + USP Alpha-T2 Stacked with OEP

Hurricane15

Hurricane15

Awards
I am looking to get shredded out of my mind this summer but I want to maintain my lean muscle. Would combining these do the trick? Overkill? I was also debating AndroHard + USP Alpha-T2 Stacked with OEP. I am mainly focused on getting my abs and chest to lean out so I think the dermatherm in the PP Fat Loss Stack might be the way to go so I can target those areas. My diet is very clean and I run a good amount. Any thoughts/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i had the same question as u....im stacking asgt, alpha t2, oep with maybe dermatherm, postal and whey and bcaa read my thread..is asgt get up and go stack for cutting thread

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no problem...if anything join that thread....my stack seems to be very good...might wanna try and look into it

Hurricane15

Hurricane15

Awards
i took a look...im new so im not sure how how to "join" a thread. i just copied and pasted it into the search bar

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i meant just go into it and write watever question u have as the topic is already in progress and u can ask for quicker replies...people already answered some questions if u still have more

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hurricane, that seems like a helluva stack. Overkill? Some might say, but of course if your comfortable with it, its really up to you. Im using the FLS from Primordial Performance and seeing pretty good results with it so far. As for a thermogenic, im using a simple one from gnc, but ill be upping the ante soon with Usp labs Oxy Elite Pro and maybe even Recreate. Ive had good success with stacking Oep and Recreate before, so its definatly on my radar.

Adding in a PH like Androhard is goin to be insane. Ill be really interested in your results if you decided to add that too. Please let us know. The only things I would add is Arginocarn and maybe GPLC for pumps, and ibcaa's. On a cut L carnitine is great addition, and works even better while on low carb diets. Good luck.

Hurricane15

Hurricane15

Awards
I will not be starting my stack for a couple of weeks yet but I will keep everyone updated on how this goes. gonna be an insane summer but gotta be ready for South Beach when I get back to school in August haha. thanks for all the advice! much appreciated.

Hurricane15

Hurricane15

Awards
I believe my final decision is to go with ASGT for Pre-Workout as reviews appear to be through the roof. For my cutting supplements I am going to go with the Alpha T-2/OEP stack both from USP and the dermatherm cream from PP and for my lean muscle builder I will be taking the AndroHard also by PP. I am going to do all these for 8 weeks straight. I am going to take milk thistle just to be safe. I will cross the PCT bridge when I get there if necessary. Does this sound legit? Is going from 12-13% BF to 8% BF in 2 months a reasonable goal with this setup assuming I get the job done as far as diet and cardio? I am 20 years old 5'8" 170 sitting at 12-13% BF. I want to cut to 155 healthily by the end of the summer while maintaining as much strength as possible. Thanks to all those willing to take a look! Comments are much appreciated as always!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hurricane it stack is good. I'll be looking forward to it progress. I'm almost in the same stack just a oil different. If I were u add glycobol and cla

Hurricane15

Hurricane15

Awards
will do...what's all the stuff u've stacked?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well right now my stack is: hemavol, jack3d, t911,bcaa, beta alanine,glutamine,whey and fish oil and of course multi.

Hurricane15

Hurricane15

Awards
sounds like a good approach! i will look into this after im done with 2 months of the stuff i noted.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I'm loving it. Best stack I've been in this far. And this was re first time trying jack3d,hemavol and t911. All three are great. No cons in my book so I recommend them. Hemavol gave me insane pumps and intensity. Look into them.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for typos this damn iPhone makes me text all ****ed up lol

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I would throw in pp's sustsain alpha (Resveratrol blocks estrogen and boosts testosterone wich could help with fatloss) and LG's ASGT pre workout also.
looks good thow! :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I got my asgt I'll start that next month it'll be my first time. I hear is awesome so I'm def looking forward to that

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will do natty....

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would just do the Androhard and FLS. Had a great results with Dermatherm.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is dermatherm target better than eviscerate?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i believe i jsut commented in your other thread, but id love to see androhard, oxyelite pro and dermatherm taget instead of T2 personally