Board Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullyson

Awards
Since you don't receive PM's here is my reply to your PM.

WTF is source posting???

Dear Bullyson,

You have received an infraction at AnabolicMinds Forum.

Reason: Source Posting
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

Has anyone ever used the supplements they sell? They portray every new supplement they get in as the end all be all gods gift to bodybuilders in their ads. I'm just wondering if they're worth a piss. Another thing is these supplements are always made by companies no one has ever heard of and when googled don't even pull up.
All the best,
AnabolicMinds Forum

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Moderately spicy thread is moderately spicy.

I give it 2 poblanos, no more.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Source posting could mean that you either posted a link to a site which is a "competitor" store to NutraPlanet. Since AM is an affiliate, it would be wise for them to censor out or delete such links, since NutraPlanet does not want to lose business to stores that might sell things at cheaper prices both in terms of products and shipping. Reasonable.

Or maybe it is something illegal, or "prescription" stuff, maybe even steroids, hormonal stuff, "for animal testing only" stuff...Those are usually discussed over PM's since do to legality issues and such...or the very least in the right forum sections.

So either you posted a link that competes with NutraPlanet or something that might get AM in trouble.

For future references, you can just add "PM me for the link" to the posts you make to avoid such issues. :p

Bullyson

Awards
The link I put on there is a company that sells a fat burner with Tetradecylthioacetic Acid as one of it's ingredients. It's called Lipotase. I don't see the problem with posting brands seeing there's posts all over the place on here with brand names listed. Hell, there's a thread specifically talking about Muscletech on here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.