Kre-Alkalyn replacing Creatine?????
- 05-05-2010, 03:05 PM
- 05-05-2010, 03:18 PM
- 05-05-2010, 04:03 PM
it's not creatine monohydrate though is it??
05-05-2010, 04:08 PM
i dont know what to say to this.....ehhhh, im out.
another thread headed to the graveyard.
05-05-2010, 04:11 PM
No its not mono, and it will never replace mono. Its gonna phase out just like ethyl ester, its garbage...
05-05-2010, 04:15 PM
05-05-2010, 04:25 PM
05-05-2010, 04:37 PM
It is Mono, Just with a PH buffer.
05-05-2010, 05:11 PM
Kre-alkalyn is marketing B.S IMO. I actually saw a study somewhere that disproved all the claims that were made about the PH buffering process.
Similar Forum Threads
- By EctoPower in forum SupplementsReplies: 45Last Post: 05-02-2011, 07:11 PM
- By FLAwrestler88 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-20-2010, 02:28 PM
- By rab71 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2009, 02:54 PM
- By smutty in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2008, 05:29 PM
- By macsheezy in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-19-2006, 12:10 AM