Diesel Test Hardcore/ Natadrol "Sandwich"

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
Just got my Natadrol, but i've been taking Diesel Test for about 3 weeks, wonder if its ok to stop the DTH and start Natadrol then PCT with 2 weeks of DTH... any input??

Thanks for all input!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Whats natadrol?

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
Natadrol Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 120

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Proprietary Blend

Natadrol Complex 550mg
Androgenic Fraction
Tinospora Cordifolia (Highly Specialized Ethanolic Extract) **
Anabolic Factor
Cissus Quadrangularis (Highly Standardized) **
pSARM CoFactors
Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis (Highly Standardized)
Curculigo Orchioides (Highly Standardized) **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, FD&C Blue Dye #1, FD&C Red Dye #40, Titanium Dioxide

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Its by LG Sciences
Adding the term "drol" to this product makes absolutely no sense at all, very misleading using steroid terms to name a product having nothing to do with AAS.......

Androgenic fraction??? what the hell is that supposed to mean?

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Adding the term "drol" to this product makes absolutely no sense at all, very misleading using steroid terms to name a product having nothing to do with AAS.......

Androgenic fraction??? what the hell is that supposed to mean?
lol...

I've used Diesel Test Pro Cycle and Diesel Test HC in PCT, per TripDogs recommendations and was quite pleased with the results. Very under rated products IMO. My test booster of choice.

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
i think it got high reputation.
just expensive.

lol...

I've used Diesel Test Pro Cycle and Diesel Test HC in PCT, per TripDogs recommendations and was quite pleased with the results. Very under rated products IMO. My test booster of choice.

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
oh yeah I'm extremely happy with DTH (on my 2nd -2 bottle cycle), and will eventually try DTP, but was curious about Natadrol, i thought it was BS too but after reading alot of reviews it seems like people get results. My curiousity is getting the best of me on this one. So i guess theres no harm in giving it a run for a month. Also found it for only $30.