Torrent Zero...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Just to give everyone a heads up... Universal Nutrition has just released a new version of Torrent...
"Torrent Zero is a post-workout (PWO) recovery matrix packed with high quality protein, anti-catabolic aminos, cutting-edge creatines, all without the use of added carbs. Torrent Zero’s formula is designed to maximize the anabolic “window of opportunity” that exists after a hard training session. When consumed immediately post-training, Torrent Zero’s proprietary blend of muscle mass activators rush to bring your body back into anabolic “green light” status, quickly repairing damaged muscle fibers while triggering fresh growth. Heightened anabolism, rapid nutrient transport, insulin potentiating without the use of carbs, all delivered by means of a delicious post-workout growth drink. Available in Watermelon Wave and Apple Jacked flavors..."

Product

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
saw this posted and I like the concept and the opporutnity to utilize Torrent for those on low-carb or mass gaining cycles...

but I don't get the inclusion/carry-over of CEE...but nonetheless, I am sure you guys have another winner on your hands

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
Good News!! Making greatness even Better!! Sweeeeeet!!!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
saw this posted and I like the concept and the opporutnity to utilize Torrent for those on low-carb or mass gaining cycles...

but I don't get the inclusion/carry-over of CEE...but nonetheless, I am sure you guys have another winner on your hands
My guess was that it might stay but fall a little lower in the creatine complex, too. That said, I personally love Torrent and this new carb free version is gonna be amazing I'm sure.

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
This option now allows people that diet with low/no carbs the option to use Torrent, so now you have a choice.

The new flavors are really, really well done.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
This option now allows people that diet with low/no carbs the option to use Torrent, so now you have a choice.

Saying that the flavors are really, really well done, is a bit of an understatement... Especially when one is dieting... *LOL*

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
one of my fav post workouts sicne i started i loved that stuff!!! will price point be a little lower?

zb126

Awards
  • Established

I wouldn't expect anything less :)

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
one of my fav post workouts sicne i started i loved that stuff!!! will price point be a little lower?
I think it is going to be priced on par with the smaller regular Torrent

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious why you still are including CEE though? What about something like Creatine Magnapower or even just Creapure? I have never tried it so I am not bashing just trying to learn about the reasons behind the creatine complex.

risktaker

Awards
all they need to do now is make that intra-aid supplement zero everything, from no carbs to no maltodextrin/dextrose(crap fillers) basicly turning it into a more powerfull version of x-tend and universal will be number one in no time.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid product for sure, just don't understand why people would want no carbs PWO even on low to no carb diets.. but to each there own!

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
Solid product for sure, just don't understand why people would want no carbs PWO even on low to no carb diets.. but to each there own!
I agree... The carb:protein ratio is the main thing driving its effectiveness. I don't know how people recover from tough training without carbs afterwards. Studies can say whatever they want, even carbs from oats don't do it for me. I feel a definite difference in how I recover and in my energy levels the rest of the day when using quick carbs pwo.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its funny, for me I get serious bloat from carbs pwo. I do not feel as if my recovery is assisted at all.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
its funny, for me I get serious bloat from carbs pwo. I do not feel as if my recovery is assisted at all.
I have this issue, as well... And, when a person is pre-contest, and only allowed 25g of carbs in a day, Torrent Zero comes in real handy...

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
There are some people that do keto diets and don't want any carbs and/or they want to control the amount and type of carbs they take in.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are some people that do keto diets and don't want any carbs and/or they want to control the amount and type of carbs they take in.
I am carb sensitive and having a formula such as this makes it appealing to me to try. Good move Universal, this is a step in the right direction for sure.