1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.99%

Thumbs down Dry Orgasm = Supplement Side-effect

Not a pro-hormone supplement issues..

Anyone know anything about, Advanced Ginkgo Smart. I have done my research prior to purchasing and using it and most of the ingredients seemed to mostly result in digestive issues, and effects similar to that of caffeine and general stimulants, so nothing too out of ordinary and rather tolerable side-effects, especially in trade of the "positives", the Choline, Gingko, DMAE, etc. Basically I was satisfied...However, last night I have found myself experiencing what I am assuming is called a "dry orgasm", maybe I am mistaking it for something else though, not using the right term. But literally nothing. It felt like any other day everything was nice and normal and then reached a peak....and nothing... I am not sure if it was the result of stress, finals week, but it was seriously messed up. So I have been a bit paranoid since last night, anyone know of what these interactions might be the result of? Just seems very odd. Though everything else seemed fine, no probles urinating or anything. Though I am not sure if it was temporary, had yet have time to try again . But any help much appreciated. Especially since these are not really some unknown ingredients.
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.54%

what do you mean for dry orgasm??
    an orgasm without ejeculation? if that's the case i might need to order one bottle :P
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.99%

Quote Originally Posted by narraboth View Post
    what do you mean for dry orgasm??
    an orgasm without ejeculation? if that's the case i might need to order one bottle :P
    Heh, I guess. Essentially it appeared to be so. Everything seemed as usual, the whole cycle, and then..."Wait what?" I felt like I was done, but there was no "evidence" that I was. I tried making sure it was not just a case oif "blue balls", nope it was done and done. Howeverm I must admit that I had no prior issues relating to it. No premature or anything, always been a health process and result...So this time it was easily a wtf?

Don't quote me on this product doing this though...I am still trying to piece the information together...lol
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.63%

Eh, that sucks. Here are some general and not so general causes:
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/dry...SECTION=causes

Treatments for enlarged prostate or prostate cancer are the most common cause of dry orgasm. Other medical treatments, genetic conditions, health problems and medications also can cause it. Some causes of dry orgasm include:

Bladder cancer
    Blocked sperm duct (ejaculatory duct obstruction)
    Congenital anomalies of the reproductive system
    Diabetes
    Medications used to treat high blood pressure, prostate enlargement and mood disorders
    Multiple sclerosis
    Open prostatectomy
    Prostate laser surgery
    Radiation therapy
    Retrograde ejaculation
    Seminal vesicle obstruction
    Spinal cord injury
    Transurethral incision of the prostate (TUIP)
    Transurethral microwave therapy (TUMT)
    Transurethral needle ablation (TUNA)
    Transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP)
    Retrograde ejaculation. In this condition, semen is forced back into the bladder instead of out through the penis. Causes of retrograde ejaculation include diabetes, damage or injury to the prostate such as due to prostate surgery, and certain medications, such as alpha blockers used to treat enlarged prostate.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.54%

Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    Heh, I guess. Essentially it appeared to be so. Everything seemed as usual, the whole cycle, and then..."Wait what?" I felt like I was done, but there was no "evidence" that I was. I tried making sure it was not just a case oif "blue balls", nope it was done and done. Howeverm I must admit that I had no prior issues relating to it. No premature or anything, always been a health process and result...So this time it was easily a wtf?

Don't quote me on this product doing this though...I am still trying to piece the information together...lol
    but did you feel the pleasure? still have muscle contraction there?
    can you do a second time very quickly or just soft down as normal?
    how's your urine after like? totally the same or seems contain some semen?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.15%

I've heard that "dry orgasms" are pretty much the starting point for multiple orgasms in men.

And to make this awkward, yes, I have done this. Once.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well it's like they say, premature ejaculation is in your jeans...
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Were you alone?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.99%

Apparently it was a false alarm. Today everything went fine, however midway through I did notice a similar reaction where it felt like it reached a peak and started relaxing as though it finished...but apparently it was not...It is almost as though there was some miniature orgasm in between the start and the climax, that gets you fooled as though you are done, when actually you actually are not there yet.

However, I must mention that I went through the bottle in a matter of two days. Spread out through the day with 5 capsules per dose. So essentially I most likely have taken about 30 yesterday alone.

But the fact that the climax is there is good though, was a bit worried for a while there. Though the midway "fooled climax" is a bit odd...Might have to see if this is repeated.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.54%

30 caps per day??
    that's a big amount, it's not a diet food is it?

anyway i am curious about how it feel to have that non-ejeculate-half-orgasm.... so pls keep telling us what happen.

Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    Apparently it was a false alarm. Today everything went fine, however midway through I did notice a similar reaction where it felt like it reached a peak and started relaxing as though it finished...but apparently it was not...It is almost as though there was some miniature orgasm in between the start and the climax, that gets you fooled as though you are done, when actually you actually are not there yet.

However, I must mention that I went through the bottle in a matter of two days. Spread out through the day with 5 capsules per dose. So essentially I most likely have taken about 30 yesterday alone.

But the fact that the climax is there is good though, was a bit worried for a while there. Though the midway "fooled climax" is a bit odd...Might have to see if this is repeated.
  11. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I've had one dry orgasm in my life and this was caused by a high dose of stims.

*shrugs*

Mr Happy does funny things sometimes.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 6-oxo side effect possible?
    By Daio in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 03:07 PM
  2. Side effect of M1T?
    By Spitdeath in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2004, 12:55 AM
  3. S1+ side effect ?