- 05-04-2010, 08:59 PM
So in an effort to save some money i put together my own pre trainer.
it consists of
2g Arginine Ethyl Ester(nutra)
2.5g Beta Alanine(pp)
3g Creatine Monohydrate(pp)
Just completed my first workout on this and it was awesome. Let me know what you think and what else do others use????
- 05-04-2010, 09:13 PM
Looks good. The only thing I would add would be GPLC and or Arginocarn. The GPLC obviously for the pumping/NO inducing effect. Im just a big fan of L carnitine and these are the 2 premiere versions out right now. Both at Primordial Performance.
- 05-04-2010, 09:19 PM
I would love too but both are not available to ship to Australia from PP. I'm a Fan of PP's products when i can get them. Cheers
05-04-2010, 09:33 PM
05-05-2010, 12:08 AM
05-05-2010, 09:28 AM
05-05-2010, 09:49 AM
Taste have never bothered me with this type of stuff. I had a blood tonic once from a Health food shop, now there was a bad taste (golden seal, echinacha, etc all oil based)
Just throw it down and your good to go.
Similar Forum Threads
- By dyrtydy in forum Female FitnessReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2009, 08:42 PM
- By steinmass83 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-24-2008, 11:11 PM
- By Farmboy in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2008, 08:24 PM
- By dazilla in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2007, 08:03 AM
- By AldrichAStern in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2005, 01:46 PM