Anabolic Innovations Motivate Samples

hyperkondriac

Awards
So I received free samples from Anabolic Innovations. I received a packet of Maniac!(tasted and worked great preworkout), Motivate(tried yesterday and will again today), HGHpro(took them before bed and slept straight through the night without getting up to eat anything like I have been doing for the past 2 months), Perform(took 1 before bed and had a hard on before I made it to sleep :biglaugh: ) AND some cookie mix that I haven't tried yet, BUT WILL.

I took 2 motivate before heading to the gym. It probably took me 30 minutes to get to the gym because there was some things I had to take care of at the house before I left. I made it to the gym and went ahead and took 2 more Motivate pills, then I got on the treadmill like I usually do to warm up. I ran 1 mile at 6.0 mph. I felt very good on the treadmill. I remember thinking and smiling to myself that this was some good stuff I took about 5 or so minutes into the run. I got off the treadmill and went ahead to get on with my LEG workout. I have been having trouble getting my legs sore recently, so I really wanted to do some destroying, and I felt like doing it for sure.

I could tell the Motivate had kicked in and I was feeling like working out!

I made it over to the squat rack (flat bench regular squats) and this is what I did(after stretching)

135lbs X 10 reps
225lbs X 10 reps
315lbs X 8 reps
365lbs X 4 reps
335lbs X 8 reps
275lbs X 10 reps

I went ahead and took all the weight except 135 lbs off of the bar, and moved on over to the Leg press.
I put 4 45 lb plates on each side of the leg press (appx. 480lbs? if the leg press w/ no weight weighs 120lbs)
so
570lbs X 10 reps
660lbs X 10 reps
superset 135lbs regular squats X 13
At this point I developed a very slight headache. The head ache was not enough to keep me from quitting. In fact it was so mild that I could barely tell it was there, only when I was straining.
750lbs X 8 reps
840lbs X 5 reps
I waited a minute then went back to the 135lb squat rack and:
135lbs X 20

I was feeling so friggin good now.

I did one set leg extensions with each leg at about 70lbs 10 reps each.

I moved on over to the stiff leg deadlift bar and placed 135lbs
135 lbs X 10
155 lbs X 10
155 lbs X 20

And I was done.

I had no more headache after I got out of the shower
Overall I give Motivate a 10/10 for excellence.

I woke up this morning and I am sore as hell. I would have to say that Motivate did the trick. I'm about to take 4 and go do a chest workout right now. :shocked:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
SWEET!

10/10 for Motivate

Can't ask for any better than that!

We all appreciate you taking the time to write such a detailed review.

hyperkondriac

Awards
SWEET!

10/10 for Motivate

Can't ask for any better than that!

We all appreciate you taking the time to write such a detailed review.
Absolutely man.

Had a great chest workout today with no headache, and no bad sides whatsoever. I felt like i could breathe better during my reps, even the heaviest ones. Awesome stuff.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna pick up some maniac with my recoverpro i've been meaning to buy :)

Already pop motivates all the time!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been meaning to pick up that sample pack of Motivate...or is it the other? :dunno: - Whatever the stim is.

hyperkondriac

Awards
I'm too lazy to go to NP to search.

Motivate = Stim
Perform = Sexual aid

...correct?

I want the stim.
Motivate is the Stim - had another great workout with it.

I've been having trouble ejaculating during Sex and being aroused by my girlfriend lately.

I took 4 'Perform' about 45 minutes before sex and we both came at the same time. It was pretty cool. Then the next night I didn't take anything and couldn't ejaculate.... Ugggg.... It sucks - Nice guys finish last right? Or they don't finish at all!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Motivate is the Stim - had another great workout with it.

I've been having trouble ejaculating during Sex and being aroused by my girlfriend lately.

I took 4 'Perform' about 45 minutes before sex and we both came at the same time. It was pretty cool. Then the next night I didn't take anything and couldn't ejaculate.... Ugggg.... It sucks - Nice guys finish last right? Or they don't finish at all!
I'm usually not much for raunchy standup comedy, but this reminds me of this hysterical bit this guy had about pre-mature ejaculation. He begged the question, "pre-mature for who?" and argued that it sounds like someone (the woman) is a little to slow and should speed it up. He just spend about 5-10mins lamenting how all of the "performance requirements" are on the male. - If I knew the guys name I'd look it up. I was in stitches.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that was Dave Chapelle big guy. It was freaking funny too, I will look for a link on youtube and post it.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpjq8jqrPq8"]YouTube- Dave Chapelle - Premature Ejaculation[/nomedia]

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Try Ejaculoid by Goliath Labs. I found it at Vit Shop, Took it as a joke, however my girl didn't like a "Pearl Sweater" In stead of the usual "Pearl Necklace" Lol.

As a young guy, I just find it to be amazingly fun to Nut a gallon on women. It might just be me.