Homemade DCP

dusty

dusty

Awards
So ive read some awesome reviews on DCP, but it isnt in production anymore. Ive decided to take it upon myself to homebrew some. Here are the ingredients:

Tetradecylthioacetic Acid 250mg
Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (Standardized For 40% Mixed Tanshinones) 250mg
Propionyl-L-Carnitine 300mg
Potassium Pyruvate 300mg
Raspberry Ketones 100mg

Now i know the Tetradecylthioacetic Acid, Propionyl-L-Carnitine, and Rasberry Ketones will be easy enough to get, but does anyone have an idea where to get the other two? And has anyone tried this with any success?

dusty

dusty

Awards
Is the pyruvate and gluconate pretty much the same thing?

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So ive read some awesome reviews on DCP, but it isnt in production anymore. Ive decided to take it upon myself to homebrew some. Here are the ingredients:

Tetradecylthioacetic Acid 250mg
Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (Standardized For 40% Mixed Tanshinones) 250mg
Propionyl-L-Carnitine 300mg
Potassium Pyruvate 300mg
Raspberry Ketones 100mg

Now i know the Tetradecylthioacetic Acid, Propionyl-L-Carnitine, and Rasberry Ketones will be easy enough to get, but does anyone have an idea where to get the other two? And has anyone tried this with any success?
Haa I was planning to do the same thing. I hope these guys come back into the game again with RPN products, maybe under another company name? :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks awesome bro, i love things like this. Let us know how it goes if you do decide to go this route!

dusty

dusty

Awards
Ive been researchin it but nutra is out of stock on the salvia miltiorrhiza extract. if my math is right, since people dose this at about 8 caps a day and with two caps being a serving, a daily dose should look like this:

Tetradecylthioacetic Acid 1000mg
Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (Standardized For 40% Mixed Tanshinones) 1000mg
Propionyl-L-Carnitine 1200mg
Potassium Pyruvate 1200mg
Raspberry Ketones 400mg

Bullyson

Awards
Hey I remember taking DCP back around '94 and lost a ton of fat. Did it have Tetradecylthioacetic Acid in it or is this recipe just to get the effects DCP produced? I can't take stimulants and am wondering if Tetradecylthioacetic Acid causes the jitters or increase blood pressure??

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey I remember taking DCP back around '94 and lost a ton of fat. Did it have Tetradecylthioacetic Acid in it or is this recipe just to get the effects DCP produced? I can't take stimulants and am wondering if Tetradecylthioacetic Acid causes the jitters or increase blood pressure??
Are you sure you arent talking about DNP? Was Rpn's DCP around back in 1994? I don't thinks so but could be wrong?

dusty

dusty

Awards
those are the exact ingredients of DCP

Bullyson

Awards
I bought it from Zoe Labs and can't remember the ingredients. I'm not sure if they were even listed.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
omg zoe labs thats like early 90's yeah scam company.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhantomReaper Nutrition / Health 56
Supplements 7
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 2
hercules_22 Supplements 6
Anabolics 48