maltodextrin and dizziness

Strygwyr

Strygwyr

Awards
hi
just wanted to know if any1 have same reaction with maltodextrine?everytime i take more than 25g pwo i feel dizzy. im thingking of switching to dextrose or bananas pwo which one is better?

risktaker

Awards
hi
just wanted to know if any1 have same reaction with maltodextrine?everytime i take more than 25g pwo i feel dizzy. im thingking of switching to dextrose or bananas pwo which one is better?
banana because the sugar is natural to your body, plus dextrose and maltodextrin will make you fat no matter how get much you take them. if you want real pwo nutrition, just stick to oats and whey.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hi
how about no carbs PWO. insulin although anabolic isnt good during weight training as your body will not be able to burn fat while iinsulin is present in the blood and hgh cannot exist in the blood at the same time insulin exists in the blood... just my 2 cents

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
oops i think i have misinterpreted by PWO do you mean post or pre? if post then sugar would be fine if pre than no carbs or sugars

Strygwyr

Strygwyr

Awards
how about postworkout? would a banana be enough?
not really a big fan of fancy supplements or modified starches i just got curious about maltodextrine and dextrose because of how people say that it gets to your blood faster
its jut im about to make a big purchase right now and was choosing if im gona include dextrose or just run to vons and get a load of bananas and put it in the ziplock and freezer for post-workout

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
a banana has about 27g carbs. Most experts say shoot for 30-40 g carbs (ON THE LOW END).

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
also im not sure why you'd be getting dizzy from maltodextrin. that's the first I heard of dizziness from maltodextrin unless it's something you're alergic to in the drink u mix it in?