Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 (TCF-1) is here! D-aspartic acid supplement

Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

  1. so if np is selling it for 23.99 will you match and honor the BOGO?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    caved and just bought 3 bottles from the planet.

    why it is on pp's website they say they have the lowest prices when they dont, and that they will price match when they dont? just curious. I love NP anyways and had a ccredit, just curious, as to why you advertise this but do nothing to back it up?
    At NP the price is 23.99 but right now with buy 1 get 1 free it's cheaper at PP.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Drod89 View Post
    where are the logs?
    Ive read some positive feedback on Primordial's site.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ticco View Post
    so if np is selling it for 23.99 will you match and honor the BOGO?
    Would also like to know... ? :]

  5. so would u want to increase your cholesterol intake just a bit?
    more choles.= more test.?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyal View Post
    Would also like to know... ? :]
    We can price match at $23.99 for 1 bottle or sell you two bottles for $29.95. Its up to you!

    -Eric

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fires View Post
    so would u want to increase your cholesterol intake just a bit?
    more choles.= more test.?
    No. TCF-1 will be using intracellular cholesterol, which shouldn't really effect your cholesterol levels, which is extracellular cholesterol. So consuming the additional cholesterol likely wouldn't have much effect.

  8. Are there any studies showing the test levels after the 12 days off after taking TCF-1.I would be curious to see how long the boost in testosterone lasted.Sounds like an interesting product since I want to completely stay away from prohormones.Can you run 12 days on and 12 off cycle continuously or would you eventually recommend a longer break?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by csh72 View Post
    Are there any studies showing the test levels after the 12 days off after taking TCF-1.I would be curious to see how long the boost in testosterone lasted.Sounds like an interesting product since I want to completely stay away from prohormones.Can you run 12 days on and one off cycle continuously or would you eventually recommend a longer break?
    You would need to take a twelve day break between each twelve day cycle.

    There are people testing the TCF-1 now who will be getting test levels checked, however I believe they are only a couple days in at this point.

    The amount of sodium d-aspartate in TCF-1 is the same as what was used in studies which showed the 42% increase in total test in 12 days.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo15 View Post
    No. TCF-1 will be using intracellular cholesterol, which shouldn't really effect your cholesterol levels, which is extracellular cholesterol. So consuming the additional cholesterol likely wouldn't have much effect.
    yes it would surely help;

    http://www.ergo-log.com/olivetest.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    We can price match at $23.99 for 1 bottle or sell you two bottles for $29.95. Its up to you!

    -Eric
    I'll take the $29 thank you :] hahah

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    yes it would surely help;

    http://www.ergo-log.com/olivetest.html
    I'm not sure that is exactly the same thing. From what I'm gathering the two things would happen separately.

    Someone with a more scientific background could probably better respond to this question.

  13. maby olive oil would be good to add the the liquid vade of tcf-1 then

  14. Add a B complex. I hear it makes DAA work better. And maybe SAM-e?

  15. if someone wanna order this for me i can give u a good trade in your favor..just pm

  16. Why would someone need to order it for you? Feel free to PM me if you dont want to outright say.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  17. Just ordered! Scrounged up all of the change I could find and had to borrow $10 from a friend, but I got my order in (shipping to Noah F).. Plz feel free to throw in any goodies! :]

    P.S. I am currently in week 2 of my pct, which includes Inhibit-E. As soon as I get my order, should I just go ahead and start the first bottle (12days on/off) and then go into the 2nd bottle? Also, is buying/adding in a B complex or SAM-e really going to make that much of a difference? Thanks in advance

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyal View Post
    Just ordered! Scrounged up all of the change I could find and had to borrow $10 from a friend, but I got my order in (shipping to Noah F).. Plz feel free to throw in any goodies! :]

    P.S. I am currently in week 2 of my pct, which includes Inhibit-E. As soon as I get my order, should I just go ahead and start the first bottle (12days on/off) and then go into the 2nd bottle? Also, is buying/adding in a B complex or SAM-e really going to make that much of a difference? Thanks in advance
    Not sure if adding the other things will make a difference.

    You can start in right away if you like, just give twelve days off between bottles.

  19. Just got my 2 bottles ordered tonight! will "TEST" it up to see how goes it!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo15 View Post
    Not sure if adding the other things will make a difference.

    You can start in right away if you like, just give twelve days off between bottles.
    Thanks.. would anyone else like to chime in?

  21. thanks for answering my questions guys, and thanks for the BOGO deal its awesome! got somemore here! cant wait.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyal View Post
    Thanks.. would anyone else like to chime in?
    sam-e wouldnt hurt, it has a laundry list of benefits.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    thanks for answering my questions guys, and thanks for the BOGO deal its awesome! got somemore here! cant wait.

  24. why is there a syringe in the pic? it scares the hell out of me!
    you take this stuff with injections?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by roidnoob View Post
    why is there a syringe in the pic? it scares the hell out of me!
    you take this stuff with injections?
    its an oral syringe
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 12:33 AM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 11:39 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 12:45 PM
  4. D-aspartic acid supplement
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 05:06 PM
  5. testosterone conversion factor on cycle
    By bigbeef in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 02:45 PM
Log in
Log in