rpm and drive? 19?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i have been told this is a safe natural product for a 19 year old? I know you guys know your stuff so i thought id see what you all think. THanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i have been told this is a safe natural product for a 19 year old? I know you guys know your stuff so i thought id see what you all think. THanks
You asked this on another forum. As I said there, yes, they are safe to use. At 19, though - as you'll have been told numerous times - you do not need a testosterone booster, as your testosterone levels should be naturally high already.

~Team APPNUT

at1010

Awards
  • Established
damn rosie you caught me....I am just trying to get as much input as ppl as i can get. I dont really understand what they products are 100%. I know rpm is preworkout, but you use it on off days also. Could some one explain or give me a link. Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
damn rosie you caught me....I am just trying to get as much input as ppl as i can get. I dont really understand what they products are 100%. I know rpm is preworkout, but you use it on off days also. Could some one explain or give me a link. Thanks
As I said - again - you really SHOULD read about everything you're considering using. There is plenty of information about both products - both here, on the other forum, and on our website.

I gave you links for both on the other forum. Please go and read them thoroughly before asking any more questions.

~Team APPNUT