rpm and drive? 19?

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.55%

rpm and drive? 19?

i have been told this is a safe natural product for a 19 year old? I know you guys know your stuff so i thought id see what you all think. THanks

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.78%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    i have been told this is a safe natural product for a 19 year old? I know you guys know your stuff so i thought id see what you all think. THanks
    You asked this on another forum. As I said there, yes, they are safe to use. At 19, though - as you'll have been told numerous times - you do not need a testosterone booster, as your testosterone levels should be naturally high already.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.55%

damn rosie you caught me....I am just trying to get as much input as ppl as i can get. I dont really understand what they products are 100%. I know rpm is preworkout, but you use it on off days also. Could some one explain or give me a link. Thanks
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.78%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    damn rosie you caught me....I am just trying to get as much input as ppl as i can get. I dont really understand what they products are 100%. I know rpm is preworkout, but you use it on off days also. Could some one explain or give me a link. Thanks
    As I said - again - you really SHOULD read about everything you're considering using. There is plenty of information about both products - both here, on the other forum, and on our website.

I gave you links for both on the other forum. Please go and read them thoroughly before asking any more questions.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. What do you think of RPM and Drive
    By ChrisDono in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 08:30 PM
  2. Pre w/o purposes: RPM vs RPM+Drive vs Drive?
    By JJC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 02:31 PM