where are all the maximize v2 peepz at?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Do you by any chance know if the contest winner's Maximize v2 (or HemaVol/Adipoxil samples) have been shipped out yet?

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Do you by any chance know if the contest winner's Maximize v2 (or HemaVol/Adipoxil samples) have been shipped out yet?
I was told they had been...so I would hope you'd have them by now. I will call right now and double check however.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
i know this isn't the direction you wanted the thread to turn, but if it helps I'm still waiting for my V2 as well...

iForce

Awards
  • Established
wow our shipping dept = fail

every sample we offered was shipped out either monday of last week, or 3 days ago on friday. it came from San Diego, so please give some time for arrival if you are central/east coast

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
yep, east coast here! i'm not complaining, just pumped to get pumped! haha.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
yep, east coast here! i'm not complaining, just pumped to get pumped! haha.
x2!

wow our shipping dept = fail

every sample we offered was shipped out either monday of last week, or 3 days ago on friday. it came from San Diego, so please give some time for arrival if you are central/east coast
Thanks iForce, I appreciate the follow-up.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i know this isn't the direction you wanted the thread to turn, but if it helps I'm still waiting for my V2 as well...
my RV2 arrived thursday and if i recall right someone else received theirs also on AM

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i order maximize v2 a few days ago, as soon as i get it i will let you know what i think. (it will be stacked with some other goodies)

iForce

Awards
  • Established
here's one from the NP store...

Initial Impression By: Marcus

Review posted on: Sat May 01 10:48:34 -0400 2010

WOW!!! Off of 2 scoops, which is really the max dosage, I am over almost 2 hours into it and I am pacing around looking for more exercises to do. Crazy insane energy, awesome focus. Working up a sweat is easy too. Not too much euphoria, but that's not what we're after here right? That being said. I am not jittery AT ALL. I am waiting for the crash but nothing. I did one scoop in the afternoon yesterday and was very focused. No problem sleeping though. Getting awesome pumps using light weights for arms and no weights for standing calf raises. My calves usually just burn and fail. This time I actually got pumps in my calves. Kind of a unique feeling. Hopefully I can edit this and add to my experience with continued use but I am impressed right now.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey, iforce, what's the difference between the dimethylpentylamine (iirc correctly), and the non-pentyl stuff?

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
i order maximize v2 a few days ago, as soon as i get it i will let you know what i think. (it will be stacked with some other goodies)
awesome man, yea please post a review and let us know what you think...

NOW the question is...

do you do 1 scoop and assess tolerance, or down 2 and go nuts on the gym? lol

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
still waiting for mine, but will put up the log asap, west coast here, so im hoping its today or tmrw, was it UPS or USPS?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
awesome man, yea please post a review and let us know what you think...

NOW the question is...

do you do 1 scoop and assess tolerance, or down 2 and go nuts on the gym? lol
i will prob try just one scoop, because that scoop will be stacked with adrena-g (25mg 1,3 dimeth),hemodraulix,beta-alanine,and creatine mono.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
still waiting for mine, but will put up the log asap, west coast here, so im hoping its today or tmrw, was it UPS or USPS?
yea u should be getting urs today

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got back tonight! i waited and postponed my back training till tnt so i can try it out ill have a log up tnt about it ill put a link in here