coral calcium vs calcium citrate
- 05-02-2010, 11:19 PM
- 05-02-2010, 11:44 PM
By better, do you mean which has a higher bioavailibility?
- 05-03-2010, 10:31 AM
For the most part, that is what I mean. If some one could chime in and say one is better for a different reason, I woukd rep that too. I know that CC has other nutrients, but I get lots of minerals through ADAM, apple cider vinegar, apples, bananas, greens, blueberries.
Similar Forum Threads
- By kingdong in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2010, 10:09 PM
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2010, 09:06 PM
- By ohiostate2827 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2008, 12:12 PM
- By Vitruvian in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-09-2007, 02:51 PM
- By ironviking in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-17-2003, 08:13 PM