Question on Alpha T-2

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.79%

Question on Alpha T-2

I am looking for a fat burner that is a non-stim and from what I read on Alpha T-2 by PES it seems to fit into that category. Even though it contains related cousins to stimulants such as Yohimbe and Synephrine, the ingredients they chose react safer. These ingredients are Rauwolscine HCL and Methyl-Synephrine. If anyone has used or is currently using this product, could you please let me know if the reaction in the body is non-stim. I really appreciate it!

Thanks.

Derrick

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by enthusedguy07 View Post
    I am looking for a fat burner that is a non-stim and from what I read on Alpha T-2 by PES it seems to fit into that category. Even though it contains related cousins to stimulants such as Yohimbe and Synephrine, the ingredients they chose react safer. These ingredients are Rauwolscine HCL and Methyl-Synephrine. If anyone has used or is currently using this product, could you please let me know if the reaction in the body is non-stim. I really appreciate it!

Thanks.

Derrick
    the stim effect is mild-best of all it does not interfere with sleep for most. actually most report better sleep. there are a lot of logs on AT-2 pick one and read what you need to know or then post up a question if you don't find the answer you are looking for.
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the stim effect is mild-best of all it does not interfere with sleep for most. actually most report better sleep. there are a lot of logs on AT-2 pick one and read what you need to know or then post up a question if you don't find the answer you are looking for.
    This is def the trend we have been seeing!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    This is def the trend we have been seeing!
    i hesitate to say the improved sleep is my favorite effect from AT-2, but i sure do enjoy that effect. the recomp effect is so good that i put it slightly above the improved sleep.

i am an insomniac, and i am truly impressed with the ease of sleep i have been getting with this product.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.7%

I have also noticed that I typically am more tired at the end of the night since taking AT2. Probably due to increased caloric expenditure throughout the day.
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

Quote Originally Posted by ktatro1 View Post
    I have also noticed that I typically am more tired at the end of the night since taking AT2. Probably due to increased caloric expenditure throughout the day.
    see post #4.

has your sleep been improved...easier to fall asleep and deeper sleep?
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.89%

yeah i cut my cycle a couple weeks short due to the fact that I was too tired by the end of the day lol, working 2nds and started feeling lethargic like by the end of the day i didnt wanna do nothing but go to bed as soon as i got home. Not sure if it was because I was using this and oep with a keto diet or what caused it.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

Quote Originally Posted by srgraham69 View Post
    yeah i cut my cycle a couple weeks short due to the fact that I was too tired by the end of the day lol, working 2nds and started feeling lethargic like by the end of the day i didnt wanna do nothing but go to bed as soon as i got home. Not sure if it was because I was using this and oep with a keto diet or what caused it.
    i also had a few days of lethargy but it passed quickly-i just upped my stims.

you might try adjusting timing of doses.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question, Alpha-E?
    By GoHard247 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 04:33 AM
  2. Question About Alpha T2
    By jrw in forum PES
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 10:08 PM
  3. Alpha t-2 question
    By Vegking in forum PES
    Replies: 1