DAA on a Keto Diet

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
I admit, I need to do more research on DAA. Just from what I have perused though, my initial thoughts are that this may be MADLY effective on a CKD that includes a good amount of saturated fats(as these diets should). It may even be more effective than any 'natty' test booster on the market. Just thinking aloud here..........

Kaliman221

Awards
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I'm currently on a keto diet and contemplating giving DAA a whirl. If it really does work as the studies suggest, this would definitely help keep your muscle looking fuller and help keep your mass and strength levels up as well.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I'm currently on a keto diet and contemplating giving DAA a whirl. If it really does work as the studies suggest, this would definitely help keep your muscle looking fuller and help keep your mass and strength levels up as well.
In keeping the saturated fats up during the diet, testosterone should be pretty high anyway. Incorporatong DAA, I think may have almost PH-like implications. Just a theory, but..........