just popped 2

  1. Talking just popped 2


    my bottle of stoked just got here. I popped two capsules 20 mintes ago and now i have a raging boner. j/k. I am STOKED though


  2. lol - congrats bro
    Back.... for real this time

  3. Stand alone i don't think i got much out of it, i think there's some great synergy combined with TestoPro though.
    •   
       


  4. I just got back into lifting and am running a 120 cap bottle as a standalone. the only supp I ever took before this was designer whey way back. I know this isn't even close to AAS but what should I notice and how will it take at the recommended Anabolic Innovations 4 caps per day? thanks

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Stand alone i don't think i got much out of it, i think there's some great synergy combined with TestoPro though.
    man, dont tell me that. I didn't even know what testopro was when I ordered this

  6. What are you goals?

    Stoked! is a great product though, it's more than just a test booster.

    You really need to get back on the protein shakes.

  7. I get plenty of protien through my diet. I was just lookin to add a few lbs of LBM and drop a little fat too for summer. more libido and stronger boners for the wife is always a good thing. she made me order the stuff anyway. haha

  8. I like Stoked. I like it alone but it definitely does much better stacked with another test booster like Activate Extreme. I saw some nice gains on that stack.

    I'm currently stacking it with Diesel Test HC. Just one week in but I'm loving it already.

  9. damnit. I will run this bottle but now I'm kinda bummed. If i see anything good using it standalone I will order again and stack it with testopro or something. how should I cycle this stuff? thanks

  10. Quote Originally Posted by KAZISKING View Post
    I get plenty of protien through my diet. I was just lookin to add a few lbs of LBM and drop a little fat too for summer. more libido and stronger boners for the wife is always a good thing. she made me order the stuff anyway. haha
    Well stack Stoked! with some hard work at the gym and you'll do fine.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by KAZISKING View Post
    damnit. I will run this bottle but now I'm kinda bummed. If i see anything good using it standalone I will order again and stack it with testopro or something. how should I cycle this stuff? thanks
    I do 2 am and 2 pm just like the bottle says.

    2 before AM fasted cardio and 2 before my PM WO. I get some nice pumps from it and maybe some extra endurance in the AM it seems??

    I started the Stoked 2 weeks ago alone as I had an old bottle around and then the DTHC this week.


    It will be just fine on it's own. I just think it compliments other boosters very well.

  12. I got laid off a couple months ago and dont have much extra cash to throw around plus I don't much about stacks so I went with just STOKED. maybe on my next order. for some reason bustin your ass intelegently in the gym always seems to work well. crazy?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by KAZISKING View Post
    I got laid off a couple months ago and dont have much extra cash to throw around plus I don't much about stacks so I went with just STOKED. maybe on my next order. for some reason bustin your ass intelegently in the gym always seems to work well. crazy?
    for crazy boners stack stoked with perform-your wife will thank you, lol.


    btw-perform is kinda cheap compared to most supps-and it works!!!

  14. knowing how well stoked works for me, and after seeing how awesomely glycobol helped me cut, i'm a believer in the Swole stack now

  15. swole stack for sure! if you have the money of course....i'm currently running it and it def worth a look

  16. thanks guys

  17. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    knowing how well stoked works for me, and after seeing how awesomely glycobol helped me cut, i'm a believer in the Swole stack now
    urbanski, so you at least got something out of stoked used standalone? thanks

  18. Keep us updated, man! I was thinking of running Stoked standalone at the end of my cut, or stacked with 6oxo. The resveratrol in Stoked should give you some nice general health benefits regardless of your results.

  19. Whats nice about the swole stack is that you can run it between AAS cycles and you can stack it with IGF-1 and the like. Again, you ideally have to be made of money.
    Back.... for real this time
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Popped my slin cherry
    By 04svtspray in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 12:51 PM
  2. Stallone popped for Jintropin
    By BigTom in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 11:44 PM
  3. I just popped my first Ergomax...
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 01:44 PM
  4. Just popped my anabolic cherry :)
    By Mr X in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 10:32 PM
  5. House: I pretty much popped everything
    By firecross in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2005, 04:46 PM
Log in
Log in