just popped 2

KAZISKING

KAZISKING

Awards
my bottle of stoked just got here. I popped two capsules 20 mintes ago and now i have a raging boner. j/k. I am STOKED though

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
lol - congrats bro

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Stand alone i don't think i got much out of it, i think there's some great synergy combined with TestoPro though.

KAZISKING

KAZISKING

Awards
I just got back into lifting and am running a 120 cap bottle as a standalone. the only supp I ever took before this was designer whey way back. I know this isn't even close to AAS but what should I notice and how will it take at the recommended Anabolic Innovations 4 caps per day? thanks

KAZISKING

KAZISKING

Awards
Stand alone i don't think i got much out of it, i think there's some great synergy combined with TestoPro though.
man, dont tell me that. I didn't even know what testopro was when I ordered this :thinking:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
What are you goals?

Stoked! is a great product though, it's more than just a test booster.

You really need to get back on the protein shakes.

KAZISKING

KAZISKING

Awards
I get plenty of protien through my diet. I was just lookin to add a few lbs of LBM and drop a little fat too for summer. more libido and stronger boners for the wife is always a good thing. she made me order the stuff anyway. haha

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
I like Stoked. I like it alone but it definitely does much better stacked with another test booster like Activate Extreme. I saw some nice gains on that stack.

I'm currently stacking it with Diesel Test HC. Just one week in but I'm loving it already.

KAZISKING

KAZISKING

Awards
damnit. I will run this bottle but now I'm kinda bummed. If i see anything good using it standalone I will order again and stack it with testopro or something. how should I cycle this stuff? thanks

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I get plenty of protien through my diet. I was just lookin to add a few lbs of LBM and drop a little fat too for summer. more libido and stronger boners for the wife is always a good thing. she made me order the stuff anyway. haha
Well stack Stoked! with some hard work at the gym and you'll do fine.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
damnit. I will run this bottle but now I'm kinda bummed. If i see anything good using it standalone I will order again and stack it with testopro or something. how should I cycle this stuff? thanks
I do 2 am and 2 pm just like the bottle says.

2 before AM fasted cardio and 2 before my PM WO. I get some nice pumps from it and maybe some extra endurance in the AM it seems??

I started the Stoked 2 weeks ago alone as I had an old bottle around and then the DTHC this week.

It will be just fine on it's own. I just think it compliments other boosters very well.

KAZISKING

KAZISKING

Awards
I got laid off a couple months ago and dont have much extra cash to throw around plus I don't much about stacks so I went with just STOKED. maybe on my next order. for some reason bustin your ass intelegently in the gym always seems to work well. crazy? :thinking:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got laid off a couple months ago and dont have much extra cash to throw around plus I don't much about stacks so I went with just STOKED. maybe on my next order. for some reason bustin your ass intelegently in the gym always seems to work well. crazy? :thinking:
for crazy boners stack stoked with perform-your wife will thank you, lol.

btw-perform is kinda cheap compared to most supps-and it works!!!

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
knowing how well stoked works for me, and after seeing how awesomely glycobol helped me cut, i'm a believer in the Swole stack now :D

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
swole stack for sure! if you have the money of course....i'm currently running it and it def worth a look

KAZISKING

KAZISKING

Awards
knowing how well stoked works for me, and after seeing how awesomely glycobol helped me cut, i'm a believer in the Swole stack now :D
urbanski, so you at least got something out of stoked used standalone? thanks

defy

Awards
Keep us updated, man! I was thinking of running Stoked standalone at the end of my cut, or stacked with 6oxo. The resveratrol in Stoked should give you some nice general health benefits regardless of your results.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Whats nice about the swole stack is that you can run it between AAS cycles and you can stack it with IGF-1 and the like. Again, you ideally have to be made of money.