TestoPro x 6 a day

1. Registered User
    Answers

TestoPro x 6 a day

Interested in knowing if anyone has tried testopro at 6 a day yet. I used it at 4 and ran just one bottle of it. I did this with AX last year and dosed it at 6 a day and got much better gains compared to when I ran it previously at 4 a day.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

i've seen many ppl run it at 5 a day i dunno if i've seen ppl running at 6...i haven't gone above 4
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

no clue what the dose isin testopro but the amount of testofen in phyto-test worked great for maybe so try to dig that info out of someone and maybe match it, or save urself the time and get better gains from phyto-test and tcf-1
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I have but as part a progressive dosing protocol Weeks 1-2 4 ed weeks 3-4 5 ed then in week 5 up to 6 and that's as high as I went. I find that herbs often plateau on a longer run so that is my reasoning.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I like to run it at 6 caps a day. I still get the mood and libido boost, but I like the extra aggression from the nettle at 6 caps a day.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Unfortunately, 4 a day aggravated my gyno....6 would be excruciating. If anything, if you don't have those issued, I think 4/day is probably just fine.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SonicSWOLE View Post
    Unfortunately, 4 a day aggravated my gyno....6 would be excruciating. If anything, if you don't have those issued, I think 4/day is probably just fine.
    curious as to why it aggravated gyno issues..
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by acwingfoot View Post
    curious as to why it aggravated gyno issues..
    Not sure, I think it is the nettle. If it does do a good job at raising(or unbinding) test, that may be the culprit as well(via aromatization). I think it is one of the better supps out there though. I might have to try it again with some T-911 this time.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Not sure, I think it is the nettle. If it does do a good job at raising(or unbinding) test, that may be the culprit as well(via aromatization). I think it is one of the better supps out there though. I might have to try it again with some T-911 this time.
    Were you taking Stoked with it, there is some mild estrogen suppresion.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

It's not the nettle, Testopro contains fenugreek. Fenugreek is an estrogen mimicker and can cause estro problems in some people. Fenugreek agrivates my gyno also.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    It's not the nettle, Testopro contains fenugreek. Fenugreek is an estrogen mimicker and can cause estro problems in some people. Fenugreek agrivates my gyno also.
    Actually it also contains Urtica Dioca(Nettle), and I have had issues with other products containing it(as well as nettle standalone). As to wether it is the fenugreek too, I don't know for sure. I do know I gave Fenugreek to mu girl to stimulate lactation when she was nursing our baby...but of course, Testosterone also can cause gyno(via aromatization). So, I just don't want to be so quick to place the blame on any one thing without knowing the EXACT cause for sure.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Were you taking Stoked with it, there is some mild estrogen suppresion.
    Yes, the Stoked was too weak. If ran again, something sstronger will be needed.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yes, the Stoked was too weak. If ran again, something sstronger will be needed.
    Formestane...
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Formestane...
    Yeah, I got a ton of that.....
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, I got a ton of that.....
    Little heavy duty for my usage, I use very mildly dosed Formestane which is more than enough to combat anything caused by a herbal like Testopro.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Would it be ok to run Testopro for 4 weeks then go right into ax or phyto for the last 4 weeks? I have been over at bb.com for about 8 years and just found you guys in the last 3 weeks. I'm diggin it. I do a ton of reading and not to much of asking questions but thanks for all the help.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I ran 6 a day and it worked great, I would like to try 8 caps a day..., 4 caps pre-workout is awesome too.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  18. Registered User
    Answers

you must be really sensitive to the ingredients. my 1st run of testopro i went to 6 caps after week 2, along with a little 'extra' on my 200mg weekly test cyp injection. my blood test came back with only slightly elevated estrogen/test was only slightly elevated above the previous month also-but free test nearly doubled.
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jumpin jack View Post
    Would it be ok to run Testopro for 4 weeks then go right into ax or phyto for the last 4 weeks? I have been over at bb.com for about 8 years and just found you guys in the last 3 weeks. I'm diggin it. I do a ton of reading and not to much of asking questions but thanks for all the help.
    You could do that. There shouldn't be any adverse effects from the switch, but I'd only run natty test boosters for 8-12 weeks. After that, the body returns to homeostasis.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Actually it also contains Urtica Dioca(Nettle), and I have had issues with other products containing it(as well as nettle standalone). As to wether it is the fenugreek too, I don't know for sure. I do know I gave Fenugreek to mu girl to stimulate lactation when she was nursing our baby...but of course, Testosterone also can cause gyno(via aromatization). So, I just don't want to be so quick to place the blame on any one thing without knowing the EXACT cause for sure.
    Interesting.
    I do not have gyno issues but when I come off a run of nettle I get bloat and water retention with no change in diet.
    While I am on it I lean out really fast though.

Never had that issue with anything else.
    Never taken anything with fenugreek so I am not sure how that would work.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  21. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I am not going to recommend 6 a day but it has been done.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Would running lose dose natty AI such as formadrol extreme (LG) or inhibit-E with your Stoked give you a better effect for cutting, that way you are keeping aromitization in control.. i haven't had any issues with Gyno or estro, or is a stack with Stoked enough estro control .. also would you recommend tapering a Testo/Stoked stack down after a two bottle run .. with the last bottle using 5/day?
  23. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by acwingfoot View Post
    Would running lose dose natty AI such as formadrol extreme (LG) or inhibit-E with your Stoked give you a better effect for cutting, that way you are keeping aromitization in control.. i haven't had any issues with Gyno or estro, or is a stack with Stoked enough estro control .. also would you recommend tapering a Testo/Stoked stack down after a two bottle run .. with the last bottle using 5/day?
    Tapering of stoked/testopro would not need to be done.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  24. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    TestoPRO contains Testofen (Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenuside) 300mg. It is a extract it is not Fenugreek
  25. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    no clue what the dose isin testopro but the amount of testofen in phyto-test worked great for maybe so try to dig that info out of someone and maybe match it, or save urself the time and get better gains from phyto-test and tcf-1
    Coming into a thread on TestoPRO and plugging Photo Test is not in good form. I have seen you in threads doing this. The title of the thread says Testopro so for you to come in and say "save yourself some time and use Photo-Test" is a shameless plug!!!. What makes it worse is no one asked about the Photo-Test. PP is a great company and all their products are very good. But you should think more before going into other company threads and plugging a different product my .02
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. testopro and TCF-1?
    By backyardbuild in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 11:27 AM
  2. T-Bol or Testopro??
    By enthusedguy07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 11:00 AM