TestoPro x 6 a day

jumpin jack

Awards
Interested in knowing if anyone has tried testopro at 6 a day yet. I used it at 4 and ran just one bottle of it. I did this with AX last year and dosed it at 6 a day and got much better gains compared to when I ran it previously at 4 a day.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've seen many ppl run it at 5 a day i dunno if i've seen ppl running at 6...i haven't gone above 4

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no clue what the dose isin testopro but the amount of testofen in phyto-test worked great for maybe so try to dig that info out of someone and maybe match it, or save urself the time and get better gains from phyto-test and tcf-1

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have but as part a progressive dosing protocol Weeks 1-2 4 ed weeks 3-4 5 ed then in week 5 up to 6 and that's as high as I went. I find that herbs often plateau on a longer run so that is my reasoning.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to run it at 6 caps a day. I still get the mood and libido boost, but I like the extra aggression from the nettle at 6 caps a day.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, 4 a day aggravated my gyno....6 would be excruciating. If anything, if you don't have those issued, I think 4/day is probably just fine.

acwingfoot

Awards
Unfortunately, 4 a day aggravated my gyno....6 would be excruciating. If anything, if you don't have those issued, I think 4/day is probably just fine.
curious as to why it aggravated gyno issues..

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
curious as to why it aggravated gyno issues..
Not sure, I think it is the nettle. If it does do a good job at raising(or unbinding) test, that may be the culprit as well(via aromatization). I think it is one of the better supps out there though. I might have to try it again with some T-911 this time.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure, I think it is the nettle. If it does do a good job at raising(or unbinding) test, that may be the culprit as well(via aromatization). I think it is one of the better supps out there though. I might have to try it again with some T-911 this time.
Were you taking Stoked with it, there is some mild estrogen suppresion.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
It's not the nettle, Testopro contains fenugreek. Fenugreek is an estrogen mimicker and can cause estro problems in some people. Fenugreek agrivates my gyno also.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
It's not the nettle, Testopro contains fenugreek. Fenugreek is an estrogen mimicker and can cause estro problems in some people. Fenugreek agrivates my gyno also.
Actually it also contains Urtica Dioca(Nettle), and I have had issues with other products containing it(as well as nettle standalone). As to wether it is the fenugreek too, I don't know for sure. I do know I gave Fenugreek to mu girl to stimulate lactation when she was nursing our baby...but of course, Testosterone also can cause gyno(via aromatization). So, I just don't want to be so quick to place the blame on any one thing without knowing the EXACT cause for sure.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I got a ton of that.....
Little heavy duty for my usage, I use very mildly dosed Formestane which is more than enough to combat anything caused by a herbal like Testopro.

jumpin jack

Awards
Would it be ok to run Testopro for 4 weeks then go right into ax or phyto for the last 4 weeks? I have been over at bb.com for about 8 years and just found you guys in the last 3 weeks. I'm diggin it. I do a ton of reading and not to much of asking questions but thanks for all the help.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran 6 a day and it worked great, I would like to try 8 caps a day..., 4 caps pre-workout is awesome too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you must be really sensitive to the ingredients. my 1st run of testopro i went to 6 caps after week 2, along with a little 'extra' on my 200mg weekly test cyp injection. my blood test came back with only slightly elevated estrogen/test was only slightly elevated above the previous month also-but free test nearly doubled.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would it be ok to run Testopro for 4 weeks then go right into ax or phyto for the last 4 weeks? I have been over at bb.com for about 8 years and just found you guys in the last 3 weeks. I'm diggin it. I do a ton of reading and not to much of asking questions but thanks for all the help.
You could do that. There shouldn't be any adverse effects from the switch, but I'd only run natty test boosters for 8-12 weeks. After that, the body returns to homeostasis.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Actually it also contains Urtica Dioca(Nettle), and I have had issues with other products containing it(as well as nettle standalone). As to wether it is the fenugreek too, I don't know for sure. I do know I gave Fenugreek to mu girl to stimulate lactation when she was nursing our baby...but of course, Testosterone also can cause gyno(via aromatization). So, I just don't want to be so quick to place the blame on any one thing without knowing the EXACT cause for sure.
Interesting.
I do not have gyno issues but when I come off a run of nettle I get bloat and water retention with no change in diet.
While I am on it I lean out really fast though.

Never had that issue with anything else.
Never taken anything with fenugreek so I am not sure how that would work.

acwingfoot

Awards
Would running lose dose natty AI such as formadrol extreme (LG) or inhibit-E with your Stoked give you a better effect for cutting, that way you are keeping aromitization in control.. i haven't had any issues with Gyno or estro, or is a stack with Stoked enough estro control .. also would you recommend tapering a Testo/Stoked stack down after a two bottle run .. with the last bottle using 5/day?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would running lose dose natty AI such as formadrol extreme (LG) or inhibit-E with your Stoked give you a better effect for cutting, that way you are keeping aromitization in control.. i haven't had any issues with Gyno or estro, or is a stack with Stoked enough estro control .. also would you recommend tapering a Testo/Stoked stack down after a two bottle run .. with the last bottle using 5/day?
Tapering of stoked/testopro would not need to be done.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TestoPRO contains Testofen (Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenuside) 300mg. It is a extract it is not Fenugreek

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no clue what the dose isin testopro but the amount of testofen in phyto-test worked great for maybe so try to dig that info out of someone and maybe match it, or save urself the time and get better gains from phyto-test and tcf-1
Coming into a thread on TestoPRO and plugging Photo Test is not in good form. I have seen you in threads doing this. The title of the thread says Testopro so for you to come in and say "save yourself some time and use Photo-Test" is a shameless plug!!!. What makes it worse is no one asked about the Photo-Test. PP is a great company and all their products are very good. But you should think more before going into other company threads and plugging a different product my .02