Good AI to run with DAA? I have a few in mind....suggestions? - AnabolicMinds.com

Good AI to run with DAA? I have a few in mind....suggestions?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.

Question Good AI to run with DAA? I have a few in mind....suggestions?

Well I am almost done with my first 4 weeks of DAA, I am running it with B-100 complex, SAMe 400mg, the original hyperdrol with the 6-bromo, it expired in july09 so I didn't think it did much and 1500 of DAA twice a day. I experimented with 1500mg twice a day instead of the 3 grams with breakfast like I was told too by several people I know who had great results. Should I take 4 weeks off or can I go 8 weeks straight? Reason being I heard because of how it raises test you can run this for longer period of times so I want to try another 4 weeks taken with a good AI and only do 3 grams at breakfast to see if I notice a difference. I was thinking Formadrol Extreme maybe, that new one BPI M-80 looks decent, Reversitol V2 maybe or Myotest or Isa Test...Thanks for any input!

2. New Member

Maybe consider running I3C at 400 mgs a day for cheap estrogen control. In addition, add an L-Dopa supplement to help keep prolactin in check. I don't know what to tell you as far as cycle length (4 weeks vs 8 weeks). Some are using 6+ grams a day of DAA and having good results, but I personally feel that no more than 3 grams of this stuff needed for good results. Good luck!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.

Thanks I should have mentioned I am also doing L-dopa with GABA, DMAE and ZMK at night I am also adding 25mg of coleus forskolin when I take my DAA as well
    •   

4. New Member

I3C is not an "AI"

Run some 6-bromo.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Has there been any confirmation that it does what it has been stated to do? Meaning, people that you know getting blood work done during or immediately after cycling?
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  6. New Member

Re: Good AI to run with DAA? I have a few in mind....suggestions?

Has there been any confirmation that it does what it has been stated to do? Meaning, people that you know getting blood work done during or immediately after cycling?
    Grambo had some bloodwork done and posted it here somewhere

He had a 75% increase in test after 4 weeks at like 6 grams a day iirc
  7. New Member

Re: Good AI to run with DAA? I have a few in mind....suggestions?

Grambo had some bloodwork done and posted it here somewhere

He had a 75% increase in test after 4 weeks at like 6 grams a day iirc
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

7-methoxy flavone in Reversitol V2 would be a good choice for an AI, and you will get I3C and Ellagic acid and Longjack. that might help your gains more than just an AI
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave
  9. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Here's some good research material: bulk-d-aspartic
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

id say 8 wks. amd for estro help sustain alpha is pritty good for boost of test AND estrogen control. the Resveratrol and 7,8 Benzoflavone in it are good stuff.
    maybe stacked with Formestane and t-911 could be nice.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.

Hmmm yes I remember doing Reversitol V2 once awhile back as part of a pct for a very mild PH I did and it was decent. I did see some blood work on this site for Formadrol Extreme and that peaked my interest. I will keep researching and checking this thread and I must say I really like this board, everyone seems so much more intelligent then I am used too haha
  12. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Can go wrong with Sustain Alpha td since you got the l-dopa already, no point in using form or bromo if your objective is to boost testosterone...
    doing my own thang!
  13. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Can go wrong with Sustain Alpha td since you got the l-dopa already, no point in using form or bromo if your objective is to boost testosterone...
    Andrew sup brotha...sorry to highjack threah OP...but andrew...do you think SA td would be a better option than the LV?

I was thinking about stackin my DAA with a mild AI like sustain alpha as well, but wanted some input as to why either topical or LV...thanks bro!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Hey Andrew, maybe I'm misunderstanding you here, but don't bromo and formestane boost test in their own ways? Why, if the objective is to boost testosterone, would there be no point in using either of these? Very interested here....thanks!
  15. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Hey Andrew, maybe I'm misunderstanding you here, but don't bromo and formestane boost test in their own ways? Why, if the objective is to boost testosterone, would there be no point in using either of these? Very interested here....thanks!
    Eventually both form and bromo lead to androgen saturation which leads TO SHUTDOWN, not good LOL! Honestly they are risky so if you can not get exemestane which is not otc, then get yourself some sustain which controls estrogen and def boosts testosterone.
    doing my own thang!
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Eventually both form and bromo lead to androgen saturation which leads TO SHUTDOWN, not good LOL! Honestly they are risky so if you can not get exemestane which is not otc, then get yourself some sustain which controls estrogen and def boosts testosterone.
    Thanks Andrew. Now that I get. Have any suggestions for a mild AI and/or estrogen control to possibly run while taking some Dermacrine?
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.

good call I might stop taking my hyperdrol with 6-bromo in it now then haha but it expired in july 09 so I doubt it was strong. That's why I was looking for a good one to use for my DAA for weeks 4-8. I was kinda leaning towards Reversitol V2 or Formadrol Extreme cause money is a tad tight and I have 50 dollar vitamin shoppe gift card and they have both there and I need it asap.....Dont think they have much else, theres that new one by BPI called M80, there pre-workout 1MR is HUGE in my area right now and umm 300mg caffeine I can see why lol I've tried T-bol twice and it was just ok, t-911 didnt do much either by itself, they also have test drive by est, and a few more on there website under test boosters. If I did better research a few weeks ago I would have gotten sustain alpha but that product is in my future for sure and I saw about 10 things i am getting from the this sites store its the best one I have seen!
  18. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Thanks Andrew. Now that I get. Have any suggestions for a mild AI and/or estrogen control to possibly run while taking some Dermacrine?
    Sustain is a mild AI and would work great, but if you need something stronger...cel form td or PP form lv
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.

Form shutting you down is news to me. Links?
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.

I remember trying the original Reversitol awhile back, I remember it was decent. I cant decide between Reversitol V2 and Formadrol Extreme though and I want to start my DAA stack for weeks 4-8 on monday so I am pressed for time here so I cant do an order I gotta pick it up tomorrow, anyone wanna help me pick??
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

sorry im confused.... shutdown from bromo and formestane...?? can you explain this or post a link that can make me understand this?? im thinking about doing a stack of daa and bromo formestane or atd....
  22. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    sorry im confused.... shutdown from bromo and formestane...?? can you explain this or post a link that can make me understand this?? im thinking about doing a stack of daa and bromo formestane or atd....
    There are plenty of threads towards these discussions but I will give you the general consensus. See 6-bromo is very closely related to 6-chlorotestosterone, especially when 6-bromo converts to 6-alpha bromotestosterone, most companies use the alpha isomer which is more anabolic than the beta isomer yet more likely to convert to an androgen.
    Formestane in minute amounts converts to 4-hydroxytestosterone, but its the prolonged usage where it can become a problem because it acts on C4 rather than C6, the ONLY formestane product I would recommend is Formastanzol for one main reason, it contains a phytoserm which is 7,8 Benzoflavone. 7,8 BenzoFflavone is an AI and stimulates LH production through gabamergenic manipulation.
    After years of studying ATD, stay away from it, that is me putting it nicely.

If you don't want to go with the forma, the ONLY other AI's I recommend are Erase, Sustain Alpha TD, and Exemestane, NOTHING ELSE for a variety of reasons. I have always been big on hormone optimization, so I know a thing or two of what worth putting in the body, and boy do I know my AI's hehe.
  23. Handsome and intelligent

Gotta throw in a suggestion for Triazole here.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Erase
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

There are plenty of threads towards these discussions but I will give you the general consensus. See 6-bromo is very closely related to 6-chlorotestosterone, especially when 6-bromo converts to 6-alpha bromotestosterone, most companies use the alpha isomer which is more anabolic than the beta isomer yet more likely to convert to an androgen.
    Formestane in minute amounts converts to 4-hydroxytestosterone, but its the prolonged usage where it can become a problem because it acts on C4 rather than C6, the ONLY formestane product I would recommend is Formastanzol for one main reason, it contains a phytoserm which is 7,8 Benzoflavone. 7,8 BenzoFflavone is an AI and stimulates LH production through gabamergenic manipulation.
    After years of studying ATD, stay away from it, that is me putting it nicely.

If you don't want to go with the forma, the ONLY other AI's I recommend are Erase, Sustain Alpha TD, and Exemestane, NOTHING ELSE for a variety of reasons. I have always been big on hormone optimization, so I know a thing or two of what worth putting in the body, and boy do I know my AI's hehe.
    word... im kinda new to this forum stuff, but i repped.. whatever that means.... but thanks man i guess im gunna order some erase to run with my 1-carboxy daa stack
  26. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My favorite DAA Stack:

Test Force 2
    Erase
    PowerFULL
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation