Testosterone Levels

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.26%

Unhappy Testosterone Levels

I recently had my test levels checked because I felt like I was experiencing symptoms of low levels. My first test came back and had a total testosterone level of 212. I went to an endrocrinologist to see what could be done. My levels were checked again 15 days later and they were at 364 and total free test was 11.3. The endo said my levels came back in the normal range and no treatment would be needed, everything was fine. I argued her decision, as after reading up a little bit, I believed the levels were to low even though it was in what she considered the normal range (300-800). I am 25, and from what I understand I should be between 500-700. Anyways she stated we could re-test in 3 months. My question is though what experience have you had with this type of situation? Is there something I can take temporarily to help boost my levels and get a permanent boost? I have not taken anything in the past 16 months. The last cycle I ran was 1-T Tren by Primordial Performance and I ran there Post Cycle stack afterwards. I have taken Epistane, M1T, Tren (low dosages), and M1T in the past 5 years, but with what I thought were proper precautions and post cycle therapies. As far as reasons my test would be low the only thing that comes to mind is a recent promotion with increased stress. Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by SlickG3 View Post
    I recently had my test levels checked because I felt like I was experiencing symptoms of low levels. My first test came back and had a total testosterone level of 212. I went to an endrocrinologist to see what could be done. My levels were checked again 15 days later and they were at 364 and total free test was 11.3. The endo said my levels came back in the normal range and no treatment would be needed, everything was fine. I argued her decision, as after reading up a little bit, I believed the levels were to low even though it was in what she considered the normal range (300-800). I am 25, and from what I understand I should be between 500-700. Anyways she stated we could re-test in 3 months. My question is though what experience have you had with this type of situation? Is there something I can take temporarily to help boost my levels and get a permanent boost? I have not taken anything in the past 16 months. The last cycle I ran was 1-T Tren by Primordial Performance and I ran there Post Cycle stack afterwards. I have taken Epistane, M1T, Tren (low dosages), and M1T in the past 5 years, but with what I thought were proper precautions and post cycle therapies. As far as reasons my test would be low the only thing that comes to mind is a recent promotion with increased stress. Any advice is appreciated, thanks!
    seek out a different endo, women doc's are notorious for not giving test scripts.

in all fairness though most doc's are going to be wary of putting someone your age on lifelong trt. see if you can find options to jump start your test-i have heard of some having luck with clomid.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.91%

my levels were at 191 at age 27..30yrs old now its 720..i did nolva and clomid..pm me if you want the dosing cycle i used.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.11%

Your levels are NOT in range for a 26 yo male. They're in range for a 60-70 year old man, not a young guy.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.26%

Is there anything OTC that would help? Any ideas as to why the sudden jump from 212 to 364? The endo said I could have had an infection and that fluctuations of this are common. She stated though if it was closer to 300 she would be more concerned. Her reasoning is that because the rest of the blood panel was in "normal range" that I simply had some temporary reason for the low levels on my initial test (i.e. alcohol, sex, stress, infection) and that in 3 months the levels would be in the normal range. I have not been ill and smoked or taken anything in over a year. I guess I should hold out and see if the results come back ok in 3 months. It just sucks playing the waiting game.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You don't need anything OTC man, talk to guys about SERMS thats going to be your best option at this point IMO
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by SlickG3 View Post
    Is there anything OTC that would help? Any ideas as to why the sudden jump from 212 to 364? The endo said I could have had an infection and that fluctuations of this are common. She stated though if it was closer to 300 she would be more concerned. Her reasoning is that because the rest of the blood panel was in "normal range" that I simply had some temporary reason for the low levels on my initial test (i.e. alcohol, sex, stress, infection) and that in 3 months the levels would be in the normal range. I have not been ill and smoked or taken anything in over a year. I guess I should hold out and see if the results come back ok in 3 months. It just sucks playing the waiting game.
    google clomid. sounds like you just need a jumpstart.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.77%

bigt, what would a jumpstart cycle look like?
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    bigt, what would a jumpstart cycle look like?
    400mg test cyp then 200mg every week-j/k, that is how my doc jumpstarted my test but i am 51 and my test was in double digits.

go to the anti-aging section and post your question there-there are many very intelligent/very informed guys who hang out in that section and hardly ever post in the supplement section. when i started trt i got a lot of valuable advice from that section.
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.91%

i got my test levels check at 7am..test can go up and down throughout the day..but odds are your not gonna be 500 in the morining and 200 in the evening.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.68%

I had mine done a while back probably 27ish and i was 417 im now up in the 700's. I used a clomid jumpstart for 4 weeks at 50/50/25/25 (kept dose low due to the mood swings) after that month it was a nite and day different feeling. My Boys hung a little more,Fatigue was down and strength started to follow. Clomid is not a joke though really research it. Low doses should more then get you going
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.91%

i went high on clomid for the first week at 100mg then 50mg for 3 weeks never had any probs at all
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.26%

Seems like there is a strong consensus on clomids effectiveness I will research and ask questions. What about Legal Gear Formadrol or Primordial Performance's Testosterone Conversion Factor? There seems to be a buzz about both of those. Any opinions?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Very Low testosterone levels need help!
    By mikeg402 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 03:02 PM
  2. Low Testosterone Levels
    By bigjohn58 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 08:57 PM
  3. Fat Guys and Testosterone levels - effect of obesity on male hormone levels
    By SilkPhantom in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 04:18 AM
  4. Low testosterone levels
    By Warlex in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 03:38 AM
  5. testosterone levels
    By chessmaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 12:46 PM