Muscle hardening

Intellectual

Awards
If you guys had to choose just one natty supplement to harden muscles, what would it be?

I'm already working on my diet and cardio to lower body fat.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
IGF-2...period!

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
isnt that stuff expensive?
Depending on your size you can buy one bottle and it will last you a full month or more. Depending on where you look you can find it for $42 to $49. IGF-2 is still one of my all time favorite supplements we at AN make. HGH Up is good stuff, but there are certain effects where I prefer IGF-2 over it.

Again...I would rather pay for something that is worth the money because it works and it is high quality rather than pay for something cheaper that doesn't produce the results. Know what I mean?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF-2...period!
^^^ This is my ultimate and favourite choice!

isnt that stuff expensive?
It can be (depending on your size).

Intellectual, instead of looking to find a supplement that "hardens your muscles", why not just concentrate on lowering your bodyfat as you are? Once it is lower, and if you are training with weights, then they will appear harder as they get more defined.

~Team APPNUT

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Depending on your size you can buy one bottle and it will last you a full month or more. Depending on where you look you can find it for $42 to $49. IGF-2 is still one of my all time favorite supplements we at AN make. HGH Up is good stuff, but there are certain effects where I prefer IGF-2 over it.

Again...I would rather pay for something that is worth the money because it works and it is high quality rather than pay for something cheaper that doesn't produce the results. Know what I mean?

Ohhh I was talking about peptides sorry :p

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
it's funny how all the appnut reps recommend a appnut product.....huh, never would have seen that one coming.....:thinking: i have never gone into a benz dealer and had them tell me to buy a bmw, funny how that works

(just poking fun)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Ohhh I was talking about peptides sorry :p
LMAO! I figured you might be, but then again its usually better to play stupid and act oblivious so I just went on as if you were referring to our product. LOL. :D. Its all good though.

Cheers bud!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
it's funny how all the appnut reps recommend a appnut product.....huh, never would have seen that one coming.....:thinking: i have never gone into a benz dealer and had them tell me to buy a bmw, funny how that works

(just poking fun)
I understand your intent and know what you mean...especially when dealing with car dealerships.

Anyway, we are reps for a reason...we all continuously use APPNUT products. Besides, AN puts out nothing, but quality stuff. I admit I am biased because I like using high quality, but I also have quite a bit of experience using products from other companies. If I think a product from another company is worth the time and expense I'll recommend it as well. In truth, there are different strokes for different folks and since everyone responds differently to products I do my best to be educated on not just AN products, but other company products as well. In essence, I am here to help more than just promote. Besides, I really don't have to promote AN products...we have a large enough following that does the promoting for us. :)

-Sean-

Team APPNUT