Maximize secret sale

  1. Maximize secret sale


    It's $20. I hate geranamine, so no way I'll buy it, but the formula looks great for those who do like it: the addition of tyrosine is awesome, tyrosine and geranamine combined is exponentially more intense than geranamine alone.

    Maximize V2 (570 grams) By: iForce Nutrition


  2. Thanks for posting that up. Yeah its a SICK deal. Anyone who liked Jack3d or AMP, is going to LOVE maximize V2.. I believe its the strongest pre workout per scoop on the market (of good stims, not caffeine )

    not to mention it tastes like candy... no joke, when i dose it I eat it like Fun Dip with a spoon (srs)
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave

  3. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    It's $20. I hate geranamine, so no way I'll buy it, but the formula looks great for those who do like it: the addition of tyrosine is awesome, tyrosine and geranamine combined is exponentially more intense than geranamine alone.

    Maximize V2 (570
    grams) By: iForce Nutrition
    definitely not for the weak! Lol jp


    Amazing stim blend...and the flavor is orgasmic!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    It's $20. I hate geranamine, so no way I'll buy it, but the formula looks great for those who do like it: the addition of tyrosine is awesome, tyrosine and geranamine combined is exponentially more intense than geranamine alone.

    Maximize V2 (570 grams) By: iForce Nutrition
    what don't you like about geranamine?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    what don't you like about geranamine?
    I've found about 10-15% of users don't like it. Some get the opposite of a stimulant reaction and get sleepy

  6. I get energized for 45 minutes or so, then crash in spectacular fashion. IBE Matrix was the only exception, but it's discontinued.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I get energized for 45 minutes or so, then crash in spectacular fashion. IBE Matrix was the only exception, but it's discontinued.
    I have seen a lot of people crash pretty bad from it.

    I don't know if I do or not because my stim intake is so constant I don't have time to crash.

    "Hello, my name is Micah and I'm an addict..."

  8. I'm talking an overwhelming urge to go to sleep. It's horrible.

  9. Geranamine will keep my ass going for hours!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Geranamine will keep my ass going for hours!!!
    I'm the same way...75mg is my sweet spot

  11. Lucky bastards! ^

  12. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Geranamine will keep my ass going for hours!!!
    I recommend some Maximize V2.

    (haha bros I did it, I recommended one of our products!)

    But seriously the initial point of this post was to ask if you've used ThermoGum?

  13. Thermogum = secxsy time

  14. Thermogum = secxsy time

  15. NP just called me...it's flying. Supplies are VERY limited.

  16. It sounds like a great formula but I've heard some bad things synephrine...anyone shed any light on it for me?

  17. I just got 2 tubs, hoping this stuff lives up to the hype

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kmcart View Post
    It sounds like a great formula but I've heard some bad things synephrine...anyone shed any light on it for me?
    Most people love it from what I've seen.


    Methylsyneprine is a potent stimulant that works on beta 2 receptors similar to ephedrine.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bigjeff200 View Post
    I just got 2 tubs, hoping this stuff lives up to the hype
    awesome man, you are going to love it. It hits like a ton of bricks.
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave

  20. Who else hopped on

  21. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    It's $20. I hate geranamine, so no way I'll buy it, but the formula looks great for those who do like it: the addition of tyrosine is awesome, tyrosine and geranamine combined is exponentially more intense than geranamine alone.

    Maximize V2 (570 grams) By: iForce Nutrition
    I meant tyramine, not tyrosine. Jesus. :kick: tyramine and geranium are a sick and twisted combo.

  22. got 4, does that mean itll kick like 4 tons of bricks
    Truth

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    got 4, does that mean itll kick like 4 tons of bricks
    actually is exponential so 4x4x4x4 = 256 tons of bricks

    awesome though, its a sick deal and once you try it you will be glad u stocked up!
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave

  24. sweet
    Truth

  25. Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    I've found about 10-15% of users don't like it. Some get the opposite of a stimulant reaction and get sleepy
    lmfao I go right to sleep
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  26. hope there's some left tomorrow... wanna order but i left my card at my parents house... dammitall.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    hope there's some left tomorrow... wanna order but i left my card at my parents house... dammitall.
    its 48 hours, so I think as of now there are 23 hours left! 8am friday is when it will switch to normal retail price
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave

  28. Looks like it's sold out!


    Thanks everyone!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    Looks like it's sold out!


    Thanks everyone!
    YEAAAAHH BUDDY! Congrats to everyone who took advantage.
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave

  30. Good job selling out looks pretty good. Might have to give it a go later on down the road compare it to my staple MM.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  31. Based on my experience with geranamine and tyramine, maximize will blow MM, or any of the other popular geranamine-based pre-workouts away. If you take tyramine, you can halve the amount of geranamine you take, yet expect more, longer lasting energy. It's no joke.

  32. thanks poison...we think the same way

  33. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Based on my experience with geranamine and tyramine, maximize will blow MM, or any of the other popular geranamine-based pre-workouts away. If you take tyramine, you can halve the amount of geranamine you take, yet expect more, longer lasting energy. It's no joke.

    Sweet will look into that.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who wants a Maximize v2 flash sale?
    By iForce in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 12:13 PM
  2. maximize v2 flash sale?
    By JN230 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 11:46 PM
  3. SECRET SALE ITEM!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 04:24 PM
  4. MUST READ -- Secret Item SALE UPDATE!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 11:09 PM
Log in
Log in