Maximize secret sale

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's $20. I hate geranamine, so no way I'll buy it, but the formula looks great for those who do like it: the addition of tyrosine is awesome, tyrosine and geranamine combined is exponentially more intense than geranamine alone.

Maximize V2 (570 grams) By: iForce Nutrition

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting that up. Yeah its a SICK deal. Anyone who liked Jack3d or AMP, is going to LOVE maximize V2.. I believe its the strongest pre workout per scoop on the market (of good stims, not caffeine ;) )

not to mention it tastes like candy... no joke, when i dose it I eat it like Fun Dip with a spoon (srs)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get energized for 45 minutes or so, then crash in spectacular fashion. IBE Matrix was the only exception, but it's discontinued.

MBSowards

Awards
I get energized for 45 minutes or so, then crash in spectacular fashion. IBE Matrix was the only exception, but it's discontinued.
I have seen a lot of people crash pretty bad from it.

I don't know if I do or not because my stim intake is so constant I don't have time to crash. :eek:

"Hello, my name is Micah and I'm an addict..."

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm talking an overwhelming urge to go to sleep. It's horrible.

MBSowards

Awards
Geranamine will keep my ass going for hours!!!
I recommend some Maximize V2.

(haha bros I did it, I recommended one of our products!)

But seriously the initial point of this post was to ask if you've used ThermoGum?

iForce

Awards
  • Established
NP just called me...it's flying. Supplies are VERY limited.

kmcart

Awards
It sounds like a great formula but I've heard some bad things synephrine...anyone shed any light on it for me?

bigjeff200

Awards
I just got 2 tubs, hoping this stuff lives up to the hype

iForce

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like a great formula but I've heard some bad things synephrine...anyone shed any light on it for me?
Most people love it from what I've seen.

Methylsyneprine is a potent stimulant that works on beta 2 receptors similar to ephedrine.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's $20. I hate geranamine, so no way I'll buy it, but the formula looks great for those who do like it: the addition of tyrosine is awesome, tyrosine and geranamine combined is exponentially more intense than geranamine alone.

Maximize V2 (570 grams) By: iForce Nutrition
I meant tyramine, not tyrosine. Jesus. :kick: tyramine and geranium are a sick and twisted combo.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
got 4, does that mean itll kick like 4 tons of bricks:biglaugh:

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
got 4, does that mean itll kick like 4 tons of bricks:biglaugh:
actually is exponential so 4x4x4x4 = 256 tons of bricks :eek:

awesome though, its a sick deal and once you try it you will be glad u stocked up!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
hope there's some left tomorrow... wanna order but i left my card at my parents house... dammitall.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
hope there's some left tomorrow... wanna order but i left my card at my parents house... dammitall.
its 48 hours, so I think as of now there are 23 hours left! 8am friday is when it will switch to normal retail price

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good job selling out looks pretty good. Might have to give it a go later on down the road compare it to my staple MM. :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Based on my experience with geranamine and tyramine, maximize will blow MM, or any of the other popular geranamine-based pre-workouts away. If you take tyramine, you can halve the amount of geranamine you take, yet expect more, longer lasting energy. It's no joke.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Based on my experience with geranamine and tyramine, maximize will blow MM, or any of the other popular geranamine-based pre-workouts away. If you take tyramine, you can halve the amount of geranamine you take, yet expect more, longer lasting energy. It's no joke.

Sweet will look into that.