Round 2 trying to regulate natural supplements. Act quickly!

  1. Round 2 trying to regulate natural supplements. Act quickly!


    http://www.anh-usa.org/congressman-w...in-the-senate/


    This is round 2 of the natural supplement regulation. It gives the FTC regulatory powers that the Congress took away in the 1980's because of abuse. It will usurp the power and regulations of the FDA.


  2. I sent my idiots a letter in protest.

  3. i hope they make supplement companies stop making prop blends and underdosing and overpricing.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by ekdevil View Post
    i hope they make supplement companies stop making prop blends and underdosing and overpricing.

    This isn't what they want to do. They want to classify them aa drugs nd make the companies go through the same process as drug manufacturers developing new medicine. So that means what supplements are left are going to go up even higher.

    Take the time to read the link and pass it on to everyone you know.

  5. bumb for the hmmm....

    it would be good to see supps regulated for purity and actually putting in what it says on the lables etc but it would prob drive supp companies out of business

  6. Their plan IS to drive companies out of business. Not to improve quality. If they can regulate natural supplements like drugs, then big pharma companies can charge big money for things you can get over the counter now.

  7. One would think with all the serious problems our country is going through right now, something like this would be labeled unimportant; I suppose some people (FTC) don't understand that.

  8. I participated in the 1st one, is the 2nd one needed?

  9. i signed

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    I participated in the 1st one, is the 2nd one needed?
    Sign this one too. The first one dealt with a specific bill for doing this. This time they are sneaking it into the "financial reform" bill that is going around. Harry Reid may call a 3am vote on it since 3 times now its been voted down to start debate on it.

  11. They're going to round up everyone who signed this and gas them... farewell fellow anabolicminds goers!! lol

  12. Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    This isn't what they want to do. They want to classify them aa drugs nd make the companies go through the same process as drug manufacturers developing new medicine. So that means what supplements are left are going to go up even higher.
    i don't care if they raise the price,as long as no more prop blends and underdosing.it'd be nice to know how much of the ingredient im getting.go FDA

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ekdevil View Post
    i don't care if they raise the price,as long as no more prop blends and underdosing.it'd be nice to know how much of the ingredient im getting.go FDA
    Get your head out of the sand. They will make the drug companies the only place to get them. It won't weed out shady companies it will take them all out. If you actually read what is going on, the FDA isn't who is doing it. Congress is going to circumvent the FDA and the DSHEA.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Natural supplements after a cycle and pct.
    By avalenzi in forum Bulking
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 04:31 PM
  2. McCain wants to regulate supplements
    By Mjolnir in forum Politics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 05:35 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 05:02 PM
  4. Natural Supplements Bad For You?
    By FatalFunnel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 01:02 PM
  5. Best Natural supplements?
    By JT71 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 04:25 PM
Log in
Log in