Round 2 trying to regulate natural supplements. Act quickly!

ekdevil

Awards
i hope they make supplement companies stop making prop blends and underdosing and overpricing.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
i hope they make supplement companies stop making prop blends and underdosing and overpricing.

This isn't what they want to do. They want to classify them aa drugs nd make the companies go through the same process as drug manufacturers developing new medicine. So that means what supplements are left are going to go up even higher.

Take the time to read the link and pass it on to everyone you know.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
bumb for the hmmm....

it would be good to see supps regulated for purity and actually putting in what it says on the lables etc but it would prob drive supp companies out of business

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Their plan IS to drive companies out of business. Not to improve quality. If they can regulate natural supplements like drugs, then big pharma companies can charge big money for things you can get over the counter now.

skrypt

Awards
One would think with all the serious problems our country is going through right now, something like this would be labeled unimportant; I suppose some people (FTC) don't understand that.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I participated in the 1st one, is the 2nd one needed?

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I participated in the 1st one, is the 2nd one needed?
Sign this one too. The first one dealt with a specific bill for doing this. This time they are sneaking it into the "financial reform" bill that is going around. Harry Reid may call a 3am vote on it since 3 times now its been voted down to start debate on it.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
They're going to round up everyone who signed this and gas them... farewell fellow anabolicminds goers!! lol

ekdevil

Awards
This isn't what they want to do. They want to classify them aa drugs nd make the companies go through the same process as drug manufacturers developing new medicine. So that means what supplements are left are going to go up even higher.
i don't care if they raise the price,as long as no more prop blends and underdosing.it'd be nice to know how much of the ingredient im getting.go FDA

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
i don't care if they raise the price,as long as no more prop blends and underdosing.it'd be nice to know how much of the ingredient im getting.go FDA
Get your head out of the sand. They will make the drug companies the only place to get them. It won't weed out shady companies it will take them all out. If you actually read what is going on, the FDA isn't who is doing it. Congress is going to circumvent the FDA and the DSHEA.