1,3 Dimethylamylamine??

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Question 1,3 Dimethylamylamine??

hey guys,

just wondering, im getting on some creatine mono soon and i know it's not recommended to take caffeine with creatine bcus of the negated effects. Well ive been researching 1,3 dimethyl for a aid in fat burn and everyone suggests stacking it with caffeine for xtra results..i dont want to take too much of this stuff but also can't stack it with caffeine.. does any one have any suggestions or ideas on what else i can stack 1,3 dimethyl with that wont negate the creatine?? thanx!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

u can take creatine with caffeine its not going to have any noticeable negative effect
  3. Banned
    Answers

^^^ correctomundo! Only if you take caffeine at high amounts and frequently will it negate the effects of creatine significantly.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

what is high amounts? i'm trying to stack it during my creatine phase and everyone is saying 200mg-300mgs of caffeine with 25-50mg of dimethly..does it matter if i take the caffeine at a different time than the creatine?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Answers

You can take it all together, though at 50mg of 1,3, dimethyl you may not need 200-300mgs of caffien. start with 100mg caf and 25-50mgs of geranium, and 3-5g of creatine (or the dose associated with the type of creatine you're taking).
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I thought like 25mg of 1,3, D was like max?

1,3,D is in pre-workouts that contain both Caffeine and Creatine so it would sound ideal to me.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  7. Banned
    Answers

You will not like the feeling of 1 3 dimethyl if you dose too high. I was on an alertness and focus high for 5 hours after I took a high dose. I was freaking out. Start low and go higher.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I take 30mg of it, I feel great.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I've researched and still can't find long term safety studies regarding this. I've found some for Geranium Oil, but none for 1,3 Dim
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

ok so agreed?? 25-50 mgs of 1,3 dimethyl and a decent fat burner such as methyl ripped or sumtin like that and creatine mono would be fine? no negated effects?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FLAwrestler88 View Post
    ok so agreed?? 25-50 mgs of 1,3 dimethyl and a decent fat burner such as methyl ripped or sumtin like that and creatine mono would be fine? no negated effects?
    If your gonna do the fat burner route than i suggest something a little more simple. OxyElite Pro has the geranamine in it along with the caffeine and some extracts to upregulate thyroid hormone output and conversion. Just take your creatine on top of that.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ktatro1 View Post
    If your gonna do the fat burner route than i suggest something a little more simple. OxyElite Pro has the geranamine in it along with the caffeine and some extracts to upregulate thyroid hormone output and conversion. Just take your creatine on top of that.
    I like this idea and have had great success with OEP. If you are just taking it pwo, I don't see it doing a whole lot for fat burning, dosed 3 pills a day you will though.

The cheaper route I would down:
    Buy NP caffeine pills and break in half = 100 mg
    NP Geranium 60 mg pills = 1 with your workout
    Creapure creatine or NP bulk mono - 5 grams pre workout
    This is cheap and will last if you buy 500 grams of creatine. Also, you can take the geranium/caffeine in the morning and before your workout or vise versa. Eventually you will need to go up to 200 mg of caffeine but that will take some time.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

there is NOTHIGN wrong with takign caffein with creatien! nothign AT ALL!but be sure your hydrated thats the main thing to worrie about. and since caffien can make you piss more just be more sure to take in more water other then that NO WORRIES.
    I have recently found out about 1,3 Dimethylamylamine an have been usign it for a few weeks now.
    creapure, beta-a from PP, 200mg caffien and 20-30mg 1,3 Dimethylamylamine is a GEAT combo for preworkout.
    good boost for workout and great kick ot start off
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    1,3,D is in pre-workouts that contain both Caffeine and Creatine so it would sound ideal to me.
    I think most people on AM can tell you what PWO this is

Propietary Blend: 4,145 mg

Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Caffeine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium [Stem]), Shizandrol A)
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    I think most people on AM can tell you what PWO this is

Propietary Blend: 4,145 mg

Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Caffeine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium [Stem]), Shizandrol A)
    MMMMM... the perennial favorite of many and in my cabinet as well, LOVE some Jack3d if you are looking for insane focus and energy.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Answers

cant wait to get my adrena-g. I think I might be the only person around that has yet to try 1,3 dimethyl.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Answers

what do u think preworkout supps are made of look a t the labe for jack3d

caffine, aakg. 13dymethylamine, beta alanine, and creatine mono im pretty sure

the only negative effect i could see caffine giving u while on creatine is the dehydration but if u any take enough for a lil boost in metabolic rate or energy and u drink a ton of water wich all athletes should anyway then u should be fine
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    You will not like the feeling of 1 3 dimethyl if you dose too high. I was on an alertness and focus high for 5 hours after I took a high dose. I was freaking out. Start low and go higher.
    I agree. I took, what would be considered, 70mg but in liquid form and was cracked out for 6 hours. It's like my senses were raised 10x and everything was just to sharp...i was f'kd for a good 3 days after that. LOL, when I left work for lunch that day, I was looking around thinking someone was following me and shiat.
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    what was the dose you took?
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

does 1,3 dimeth cause a spike in cortisol like caffine does? I know guarana is a slower releasing stim that you can take to get around a major cort spike, but wondering how 1,3 effects cort?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

The reason I suggested NP caps is you can break it in half and take 30 mg, then work your way up. Great for if you use it in the AM and pre-workout. After a short period of time you don't get the crazy stim feeling, just smooth energy and focus. Also, you should not need more than 60 mg at a time or you will be sweating like a whore in church and it has a negative effect sometimes on your lifting; cardio on the other hand, its great!
  22. Registered User
    Answers

I have been taking 75 mg of 1,3 dime 200 mg of caffeine and 5mg of yohimbine it works very well I am 14 lbs down in a week and a half makes me very energetic and focused and kills my appetite
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 12STEP View Post
    I have been taking 75 mg of 1,3 dime 200 mg of caffeine and 5mg of yohimbine it works very well I am 14 lbs down in a week and a half makes me very energetic and focused and kills my appetite
    Jeez that is a lot of stims at once... I would be sweating like crazy and couldn't sit still if I took that much 1,3 at once. To each their own I guess!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1,3 dimethylamylamine
    By Jouho in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 04:17 AM
  2. 1,3-dimethylamylamine
    By Jag in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 03:22 PM
  3. 1,3-dimethylamylamine
    By mewalrus in forum Nutraplanet