PRe-max My 1st impression

  1. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Answers
    0

    PRe-max My 1st impression


    Everyone said Price and the serving size

    I drank my Pre-max 30 min before the gym I got this rush of pure foucs in about 15min-I felt so calm but yet energize like a swtich was turned on..... SO wired.. I did legs today two Exercise only... it has been a while since i felt this much happy feeling doing squats and BB hack squats... my legs are sore I want to see what I feel like tomorrow.. .What a great product

    So Fing what if cost a little more - you get a great product- do you want to take BS or do want to take the best... This will be in my supp cabinet with my other two fav pre-work out supps Assault and none caff rag.. I am so pump RIght now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! I AM SO AMPed UP TOO MOTHER THAT IS ALL HOLY IN THE WORLD!


    If you have not tried pre-max what The F you are wanting for...

    BB Squats
    135/20
    155/20
    185/20
    205/20
    225/15
    255/10

    BB hack squat
    135/20 burn my self out
    155/10
    185/11
    225/10
    250/5


    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success


  2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Answers
    0


    Nice haha
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  3. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    hahaha, you can tell this guy is single. my wife would kill me if i dropped that much cash for a stash like that, lol.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    Everyone said Price and the serving size

    I drank my Pre-max 30 min before the gym I got this rush of pure foucs in about 15min-I felt so calm but yet energize like a swtich was turned on..... SO wired.. I did legs today two Exercise only... it has been a while since i felt this much happy feeling doing squats and BB hack squats... my legs are sore I want to see what I feel like tomorrow.. .What a great product

    So Fing what if cost a little more - you get a great product- do you want to take BS or do want to take the best... This will be in my supp cabinet with my other two fav pre-work out supps Assault and none caff rag.. I am so pump RIght now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! I AM SO AMPed UP TOO MOTHER THAT IS ALL HOLY IN THE WORLD!


    If you have not tried pre-max what The F you are wanting for...

    BB Squats
    135/20
    155/20
    185/20
    205/20
    225/15
    255/10

    BB hack squat
    135/20 burn my self out
    155/10
    185/11
    225/10
    250/5


    Thank you for the feedback!

    Nice PP stack, BTW.


    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  5. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Answers
    0


    How do you like the protein? I didnít care for it much but I like their other products a lot. I just ordered their gplc and looking forward to trying that out.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hahaha, you can tell this guy is single. my wife would kill me if i dropped that much cash for a stash like that, lol.
    Amazingly, he is married. Crazy, right?
  7. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Amazingly, he is married. Crazy, right?
    I want a wife like that
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  8. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    I'm a Pp rep, and I still get yelled at all the time by the wife, lol. Actually, she's gotten much better over the years. I think my persistent efforts finally paid off.

    Maybe one day I'll post up my stash.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  9. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    How do you like the protein? I didnít care for it much but I like their other products a lot. I just ordered their gplc and looking forward to trying that out.
    I Like MAP alot but I change the the how I use it.. I think it makes for a great Intra workout drink mixed with IBCAA.. Tha is the only time I take now.. Can you tell me why you did not care for it?? Taste? Smell? Or it just did not sit right wiht you? GPLC I know you are going to love that bro Pre max has 4.5g and man can you feel it....
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  10. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I want a wife like that
    Sorry bro you can not have my wife.. My wife Jen is the best Woman every made.. She lets me be me as long I as do not do anyhitng Dumb!


    Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from love is a Miracle
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  11. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WIULifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    371
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    Sorry bro you can not have my wife.. My wife Jen is the best Woman every made.. She lets me be me as long I as do not do anyhitng Dumb!


    Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from love is a Miracle
    nice man, glad you love PreMax.


    Sounds like someones a little lover boy
  12. Registered User
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,232
    Answers
    0


    PreMax is legit. GPLC is a great substitute for coffee. You get focus, drive, energy and a nice tight pump. Trauma, id like to see that stash buddy...
  13. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Answers
    0


    I am going to start a new thread called show me you Sup stash! Upload your pic of your stash!@!!!
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    PreMax is legit. GPLC is a great substitute for coffee. You get focus, drive, energy and a nice tight pump. Trauma, id like to see that stash buddy...
    Nothing is a substitute for coffee.
  15. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'm a Pp rep, and I still get yelled at all the time by the wife, lol. Actually, she's gotten much better over the years. I think my persistent efforts finally paid off.

    Maybe one day I'll post up my stash.
    your persistence won't mean squat when your baby gets to be a teenager, lol. car/cell phone/ipod/shoes/clothes/spending money......................so long stash.


    but the satisfaction and joy of raising a good kid far outshines any benefit you may gain from supplements.

    supplements are luxuries, kid are blessings.
  16. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    your persistence won't mean squat when your baby gets to be a teenager, lol. car/cell phone/ipod/shoes/clothes/spending money......................so long stash.


    but the satisfaction and joy of raising a good kid far outshines any benefit you may gain from supplements.

    supplements are luxuries, kid are blessings.
    That is why I am stocking up now My Son is 3 now--- I want to say my son can do 4 incline push-up.. When he gets about 5 my stash will be no more!!!
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  17. BBB
    BBB is offline
    Registered User
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,866
    Answers
    0


    "I drank my Pre-max 30 min before the gym I got this rush of pure foucs in about 15min"

    Any "Rush" you may feel is probably placebo effect. PreMax is stim free and doesn't contain anything that might cause a "rush" effect.
  18. Registered User
    Grey Warden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    53
    Answers
    0


    it's good to see some people haven't been affected by the economy, and don't mind spending 50 bucks on 10 servings....
  19. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    "I drank my Pre-max 30 min before the gym I got this rush of pure foucs in about 15min"

    Any "Rush" you may feel is probably placebo effect. PreMax is stim free and doesn't contain anything that might cause a "rush" effect.
    Have you taken GPLC or pre max? this is my 1st time and I know it has no stim that is why i bought but dude that was no Placebo that focus was real deal... I will give a report today to see if I feel the same way..
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  20. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    Sorry bro you can not have my wife.. My wife Jen is the best Woman every made.. She lets me be me as long I as do not do anyhitng Dumb!


    Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from love is a Miracle
    That actually brightened up my day, thank you sir!

    Its the taste so far, I'm going to try it later and test diff mixtures (water or more scoops and what have you)
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  21. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Grey Warden View Post
    it's good to see some people haven't been affected by the economy, and don't mind spending 50 bucks on 10 servings....
    well I did not spend that much I had some PP points and it cost me 66.65 for two tubs bro!!! see invoce below..

    but the econmony effects everyone including me... Trust me when I say that.... I was lucky to get a huge Tax return because my wife is a stay @ home mom... So with out that well who knows.. for now I am enjoying a little bit of life!.

    Products ordered
    SKUProductItem priceQtyTotal
    PM Pre Max $44.96 2$89.92

    Subtotal Before Discounts:$99.90
    Points Discount:$36.92
    Sale Discount:9.98
    Discounted subtotal:$53.00
    Shipping cost:$13.65

    Total:$66.65
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  22. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    That actually brightened up my day, thank you sir!

    Its the taste so far, I'm going to try it later and test diff mixtures (water or more scoops and what have you)
    I know I had the same issue- The fix is to stick in the freezer for an hour or two pain I know but man it so good after that!!!!! trust me it will fix the taste!
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  23. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    I know I had the same issue- The fix is to stick in the freezer for an hour or two pain I know but man it so good after that!!!!! trust me it will fix the taste!
    there you go haha I'll try that
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  24. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    That is why I am stocking up now My Son is 3 now--- I want to say my son can do 4 incline push-up.. When he gets about 5 my stash will be no more!!!
    geez, and i was happy as hell just because my son never went to jail, lol.



    just kidding-it was my daughters who were the trouble-
  25. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    geez, and i was happy as hell just because my son never went to jail, lol.



    just kidding-it was my daughters who were the trouble-
    Lol I hear Girls are easy when they are young but are hard to handle when they get to the teens.. MY Son Cassius is a nightmare right now.... Just a hard headed....

    I only have one sound like you got 3 wow You are the man.... I would lost my mind
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  26. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Answers
    0


    same thing happen: "I drank my Pre-max 30 min before the gym I got this rush of pure foucs in about 15min"
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  27. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    Lol I hear Girls are easy when they are young but are hard to handle when they get to the teens.. MY Son Cassius is a nightmare right now.... Just a hard headed....

    I only have one sound like you got 3 wow You are the man.... I would lost my mind
    the payback is grandkids, lol. they come and visit and you spoil the crap out of em-then you get to send them home, lol.
  28. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the payback is grandkids, lol. they come and visit and you spoil the crap out of em-then you get to send them home, lol.
    so True so true
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. RPG first impression
    By phantom in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 09:44 AM
  2. First Impression on Drive
    By m4gnum in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 07:26 PM
  3. Asipre36 First impression
    By xtraflossy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 11:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in