I love advice, please give me yours - AnabolicMinds.com

I love advice, please give me yours

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

I love advice, please give me yours

So last Sunday I just finished up a 4 week run of Dermacrine LV with Formestane LV (with OEP as well). This run was great success for make glorious benefit of me:

I started my Sustain Alpha LV yesterday. I have started the second bottle of HGHup yesterday too. It was run continuously for the four weeks of my derm/form cycle. I am running that for the next four weeks as well because I have read alot about it being best run for 8 weeks. I am obviously continuously taking all the staples:
    ON Gold Standard Whey
    Universal Omega
    Xtend BCAAs
    NO Shotgun
    Orange Triad

Now down to business:
    I was thinking of pushing my next month of lifting even harder (since I barely consider this a PCT with Sustain Alpha, and most think Derm/Form doesn't need one, but just covering myself). My lifting partner just finished running Universal's M Stak and liked it. Plus, it is only a 21 day run with that, it would be perfect to start next week along with everything else. I am a big fan of Universal's products, but I also want to research before buying, so I wanted your thought before I ordered it. It gets good reviews on all of the selling websites, but I want real world forum feedback. Let me know what you think about running it now.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Bump, experiences with M Stak?
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Never tried Animal M Stack but the profile looks good in it to me. I love universal products as well i usually use Shock Therapy for my stim prework out and gotta love Animal Paks for a multi.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please give some advice
    By anon123 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 09:56 PM
  2. take a look and give me advice :)
    By austin82388 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 01:49 PM
  3. NOLVADEX who can give me some advice
    By DcAult33 in forum Anabolics