I love advice, please give me yours

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
So last Sunday I just finished up a 4 week run of Dermacrine LV with Formestane LV (with OEP as well). This run was great success for make glorious benefit of me:

I started my Sustain Alpha LV yesterday. I have started the second bottle of HGHup yesterday too. It was run continuously for the four weeks of my derm/form cycle. I am running that for the next four weeks as well because I have read alot about it being best run for 8 weeks. I am obviously continuously taking all the staples:
ON Gold Standard Whey
Universal Omega
Xtend BCAAs
NO Shotgun
Orange Triad

Now down to business:
I was thinking of pushing my next month of lifting even harder (since I barely consider this a PCT with Sustain Alpha, and most think Derm/Form doesn't need one, but just covering myself). My lifting partner just finished running Universal's M Stak and liked it. Plus, it is only a 21 day run with that, it would be perfect to start next week along with everything else. I am a big fan of Universal's products, but I also want to research before buying, so I wanted your thought before I ordered it. It gets good reviews on all of the selling websites, but I want real world forum feedback. Let me know what you think about running it now.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never tried Animal M Stack but the profile looks good in it to me. I love universal products as well i usually use Shock Therapy for my stim prework out and gotta love Animal Paks for a multi.