fat burner

D

diesel7

Awards
Im looking for a fat burner that doesnt decrease appetite. Looking for a little help leaning up for the summer. Not at the expense of losing muscle. Whats everyones opinions? Thanks

T

TheGunslinger

Awards
Iforces Adipoxil has worked well for me in the focus and energy department.

Cant say how much its attributed to my fat loss as my diet is good and my training is intense.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
vpx meltdown affected my appetite, but leviathan reloaded doesnt. both work well.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Lean Xtreme. I get no appetite suppression and the cortisol control should keep the muscle.

S

saafanco

Awards
i use meltdown, it is an appetite suppressant, but all you gotta do is eat a little and your appetite will come back to ya

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Lean Xtreme. I get no appetite suppression and the cortisol control should keep the muscle.
This is more for cortisol modulation than fat burning.....although this will add in some fat loss it is by no means comparable to a thermogenic and will not suppress your appetite.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im looking for a fat burner that doesnt decrease appetite. Looking for a little help leaning up for the summer. Not at the expense of losing muscle. Whats everyones opinions? Thanks
That is going to be very dependent on the individual user as to what fat burners/thermogenics decreases or does not decrease appetite. Personally, I could take any fat burner and still be able to eat enough for an army, and NO products but BLACK CATS (only the first week, though), DCP and Lean Xtreme (the Designer Supplements version, not the reformulated Driven Sports version - this did nothing for me re appetite suppression) take ANY edge off my appetite.

~Team APPNUT

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
try a topical. eviscerate has gotten great reviews- primordial has a good one too.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
This is more for cortisol modulation than fat burning.....although this will add in some fat loss it is by no means comparable to a thermogenic and will not suppress your appetite.
Exactly. He doesn't want appetite suppression or muscle loss. IMO its a great choice.

D

diesel7

Awards
considering im in the middle of my pct, lean xtreme would be a good choice. I have never taken a fat burner because I have always tried to bulk. But figured I would give it a try just to get a little leaner. Thanks for the responses.