anabolic innovations cycle support

newman897

newman897

Awards
just started taking cycle support by anabolic innovations and i have the orange flavor not knocking it or anything but the taste is harsh. anyone ever try this flavor and mix it with anything to overpower the taste i have tried protien protien/xtend protein/ green mag but the orange taste just comes through everything.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Orange flavored Gatorade may help mask CS's flavoring.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i just toss the scoop in my mouth and chase it with some apple juice. i started off though for my first two weeks while pre-loading just putting it in my coffee. but i happen to like the way it taste, so i could probably add it to anything right now without a problem. but try apple juice, cranberry or grape juice. gotta have all three in my cupboard at all times for my kids and myself. i heard though that the peanut butter and chocolate was rough if you think the orange is bad

Space Viking

Awards
Mix it into my morning shake. Raw cocoa helps cover the taste.

ekdevil

Awards
why dont you just buy AI's Life Support?its pretty much Cycle Support in capped form.

n87

Awards
  • Established
It's an acquired taste, man.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ran into the same thing with Liver juice on my cycle really helped my health but wasnt the best tasting, just make sure good flavor chasers are arund
gotta love that milk thistle for liver regeneration

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Best thing I've found for it is orange juice. Honestly makes both taste better than they do by themselves, IMO. I'm a huge fan of AI's Cycle Support, its a very high quality and effective product.