Formestane and hair loss

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi, im interested in using Formestane LV but im quite concerned about hairloss.

Im very prone to MPB and currently using Finasteride ED, so my question are if i could have some shedding with it and if Finasteride could stopped it...

Any feedback of users are really aprreciated.

Sorry for my poor english.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
i don't think form really causes hair loss..

i've been using it 2 weeks and noticed nothing, but then again im not prone. srry.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
They say formestane inhibits dht, which I believe would prevent hair loss. Can anyone confirm this?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm very prone, and been on form lv for weeks now. Hair loss seems to be the same as before I started. I wondered if it would reduce it, as it lowers dht, but so far it seems to have no effect.

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thats the question, as it could inhibits DHT there is no reason to think it could make MPB worse, but after all is an androgen, im confused about this.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Give it a try. I'm VERY sensitive to hair loss. Testofen kicked my hairline's ass. This stuff is seemigly neutral.

greaser

Awards
I'm very prone, and been on form lv for weeks now. Hair loss seems to be the same as before I started. I wondered if it would reduce it, as it lowers dht, but so far it seems to have no effect.
It takes a long time for DHT to attach to the receptors in your hair follicles, and it takes a long time for the body's unfortunately auto-immune response to destroy the hair follicle, so you wouldn't notice anything for months.

However, it is likely that Formestane would provide some help since it inhibits DHT, which would result in a drop in serum DHT levels, but again, it would take several months for this to have an impact on your hair.

greaser

Awards
Thats the question, as it could inhibits DHT there is no reason to think it could make MPB worse, but after all is an androgen, im confused about this.
Androgens in general to not cause hairloss. For those with a genetic propensity to MPB (like me) DHT attaches to the receptors in the follicle, and the body wrongly perceives them as foreign invaders and the immune system begins attacking the follicle, which gets smaller and smaller over time.

Other androgens to not trigger this response. If anything Formestane will help, because it lowers DHT levels much like Propecia does.

greaser

Awards
Thanks mates, then, i problably give it a try.
Sure thing.

I'm considering adding Formestane LV from Primordial Performance to my next cycle, not only for it's immediate effects, but also to help keep DHT levels under control while on cycle.

Good luck.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Is the same true for acne? No increased acne?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had a week of mild acne, but it subsided.

AmmaGetHyooge

Awards
Does anyone have a clue how formestane inhibits DHT? I know it's a suicidal aromatase inhibitor, permanently deactivating the enzyme. Does it work in a similar manner on 5ar? I'm planning a solo run of PP form LV and I hope DHT levels will pop right back up where they were when I stop using it. Would love to hear an educated opinion on the matter.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Hi, im interested in using Formestane LV but im quite concerned about hairloss.

Im very prone to MPB and currently using Finasteride ED, so my question are if i could have some shedding with it and if Finasteride could stopped it...

Any feedback of users are really aprreciated.

Sorry for my poor english.

How did you get on?

Any hairloss?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Supplements 24