PP AndroHard=Dihydrotestosterone

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys

I` ve been reading info about AndroHard and basically is Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) so this cause some bad effects in the body right?

i found this:

When DHT reaches the hair follicles and dermal papilla, it tends to prevent proteins, vitamins and minerals from providing the needed nourishment to sustain life in the hair of these follicles. With this, the hair follicles tend to reproduce at a slower rate and this in turn either shortens the growing phase of the hair follicles or lengthens its resting stage.

DHT is also responsible for shrinking hair follicle with which the hair follicle gets smaller and finer. This is referred to as miniaturization with which the hair ultimately falls off. This is how DHT is responsible for about 95% of hair loss. The men or women who lose more hair are those who are genetically pre-disposed in producing more DHT than others.

In addition to all this, DHT tends to create a wax like substance around the hair roots and it is this accumulation of DHT in the hair follicles and roots that gives rise to male and female pattern hair loss. There is a type of treatment that blocks the synthesis of DHT at molecular level to cure both male pattern and female pattern hair loss. This is done by using one of the many natural DHT blockers and drugs that are used for medical hair restoration.

DHT plays a role in the development or exacerbation of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), and prostate cancer, by enlarging the prostate gland. Prostate growth and differentiation are highly dependent on sex steroid hormones, particularly DHT.

so HOW i can stop this or maybe reverse?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Oh ... no I don't think it is.

I'm not sure I'd guess its somewhere between DHEA and DHT. It might be a few steps area from DHT (at a guess).

DHT is quite hardcore particularly on the prostrate, this stuff looks okay. PP do claim "The One" is hard on the liver. From what I understand its far less so than PP's technical write up suggests.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh ... no I don't think it is.

I'm not sure I'd guess its somewhere between DHEA and DHT. It might be a few steps area from DHT (at a guess).

DHT is quite hardcore particularly on the prostrate, this stuff looks okay. PP do claim "The One" is hard on the liver. From what I understand its far less so than PP's technical write up suggests.

so this means no sides or maybe few sides?

PP 1-T is the same compund?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
PP's write up claims it's not hard on the prostate.. but i don't know enough about it.
I'm wondering if the increase in DHT would result in additional body hair / facial hair growth...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PP's write up claims it's not hard on the prostate.. but i don't know enough about it.
I'm wondering if the increase in DHT would result in additional body hair / facial hair growth...
Jeeeeeeeeeeezz The Wolfman!!!

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Jeeeeeeeeeeezz The Wolfman!!!
well your OP was about losing hair on the head which DHT is know to cause (shall I call you the bald man? :p) -- DHT is blamed for taking hair off your head and putting hair everywhere else on your body. I think it's a valid question, just as yours was a valid question, but you only asked one for one side of the coin -- i'm interested in both. :006:

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so this means no sides or maybe few sides?

PP 1-T is the same compund?
sides are possible with every cycle.....if you're prone to MPB than you might expect to shed a little while on cycle.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
dont quote me on this but i believe dht is good for the prostate. high dht combined with high estrogen is very bad for the prostate. an expert may be able to chime in on this

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
dont quote me on this but i believe dht is good for the prostate. high dht combined with high estrogen is very bad for the prostate. an expert may be able to chime in on this
that's what PP's write up says -- they basically say as long as estrogen isn't high DHT is actually good for prostate. It will be nice to hear if people experience any prostate issues while on this.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start dosing Toco 8 if you plan on running Androhard. Just to be on the safe side and to keep sheding to a minimum.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Start dosing Toco 8 if you plan on running Androhard. Just to be on the safe side and to keep sheding to a minimum.
i believe toco is a great product and have used it daily for 2 years. do i believe its stops hair from shedding or helps grow hair? no, but thats not the reason i take it

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
I take natural vit E supplements -- should this do the same thing as Toco8?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take natural vit E supplements -- should this do the same thing as Toco8?
Taken from PP's website:
What makes Toco-8 different than every other Vitamin E?

First, it's important to understand that Vitamin E is actually a term used to describe a family of nutrients. Most people think that there is only one Vitamin E, when in fact there are 8 different members that make up the Vitamin E family, listed below

The tocopherol family -

•alpha-tocopherol
•beta-tocopherol
•gamma-tocopherol
•delta-tocopherol
The tocotrienol family -

•alpha-tocotrienol
•beta-tocotrienol
•gamma-tocotrienol
•delta-tocotrienol
All of them have important functions in the body and each a unique action. Unfortunately, the only form that's been readily available is the alpha-tocopherol (contained in most generic Vitamin E supplements).

The popularity of alpha-tocopherol stems from the fact that it is an incredibly abundant and cheap form of Vitamin E. In the early 1900's, during the popular time of vitamin discovery, alpha-tocopherol appeared to be the only Vitamin E utilized in the body, because it happened to be the only vitamin E easily detected in blood. (Tocotrienols tend to accumulate and protect the liver, brain, and subcutaneous tissues, while being very hard to detect in blood.) It wasn't until recently that the other forms of Vitamin E, such as the tocotrienols, began to be uncovered as very important nutrients for human health.

The irony is that most Vitamin E products claim to be "natural" because the Vitamin E is naturally extracted from soybean oil, but then synthetically altered to create pure alpha-tocopherol. So, we miss out on all the other forms, and end up with something very unnatural. This creates a major imbalance. For instance, the National Academy of Sciences recently announced that supplementing with alpha-tocopherol alone depletes the body of the other members of the Vitamin E family. This is a problem because it is the "other" Vitamin E's that show the most impressive benefits for improving cardiovascular health and hair regrowth.

Most alarming, is that tocotrienols are already extremely low in Western diets, while being simultaneously depleted by the ever dominating alpha-tocopherol supplementation! Tocotrienols should be first on your list of supplements!
Source: http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/tocotrienols_vitamine_toco8.html

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i believe toco is a great product and have used it daily for 2 years. do i believe its stops hair from shedding or helps grow hair? no, but thats not the reason i take it
Right on man, I started using this regularly about a month ago. Its definatly an everyday supp for me now.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO Toco-8 is the purest form if vitamin E
true, the only other one close is jarrow toco sorb, but toco8 is dosed better, making the pricing about even.

plus, toco8 has no gelatin capsule and the tiny amount of powder you take tastes amazing.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
anyone have thoughts if i should just run one bottle of androhard as a standalone which would be 2 servings per day for 25 days... I'm not sure if I'll need to get a second bottle or not..

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone have thoughts if i should just run one bottle of androhard as a standalone which would be 2 servings per day for 25 days... I'm not sure if I'll need to get a second bottle or not..
You certainly can run androhard for 25 days as a standalone. If you wanted to increase the cycle to 6 weeks, you would need a second bottle. You will make some decent gains, but don't expect results similar to other PHs available from Primordial, such as Turinabol or Superdrone.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
You certainly can run androhard for 25 days as a standalone. If you wanted to increase the cycle to 6 weeks, you would need a second bottle. You will make some decent gains, but don't expect results similar to other PHs available from Primordial, such as Turinabol or Superdrone.
yeah i'm just a little on the fence here. I'm not looking for anything too hardcore -- and therefore hard on the body -- i thought this may be a good choice (have never done a cycle before). I don't need to see crazy results, but I'm wondering if this is even worth it as a standalone....Or should I just stick with formestane?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i'm just a little on the fence here. I'm not looking for anything too hardcore -- and therefore hard on the body -- i thought this may be a good choice (have never done a cycle before). I don't need to see crazy results, but I'm wondering if this is even worth it as a standalone....Or should I just stick with formestane?
What is your diet/workout looklike? How long you been working out?

I would honestly point you towards Turinabol, it will require support supps and a proper PCT, but it is generally accepted as a great first cycle. Sides are not that rough, and people on these boards have been in love with it.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
What is your diet/workout looklike? How long you been working out?

I would honestly point you towards Turinabol, it will require support supps and a proper PCT, but it is generally accepted as a great first cycle. Sides are not that rough, and people on these boards have been in love with it.
thanks for the suggestion. diet and workout are pretty much on point. been at it two solid years. oh and btw, i'm not too woried about hair shedding with AndroHard as I have a pretty strong hair line.. it just seems like AndroHard is milder because it only requires OTC PTC...I'm looking to stay pretty conservative and very much on the safe side with any hormonal products.. i have nothing against any product, it just fits me better that way. thanks for any advice.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My mistake, had two threads open at once so uh...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the suggestion. diet and workout are pretty much on point. been at it two solid years. oh and btw, i'm not too woried about hair shedding with AndroHard as I have a pretty strong hair line.. it just seems like AndroHard is milder because it only requires OTC PTC...I'm looking to stay pretty conservative and very much on the safe side with any hormonal products.. i have nothing against any product, it just fits me better that way. thanks for any advice.
Then you might find the androhard cycle enjoyable. If I were you, I would send a PM to Trauma1. He is an official rep for Primordial Performance, and honestly one of the top guys on the forum for helpfulness as far as I am concerned. He will help you plan a cycle around your goals and is much more knowledgable on PP then I am. (I'm just a fan boy - LOL)

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
No some DHT PH/steriods surprisingly do not cause classic DHT symptoms of facial hair, baldness, aggression and prostrate problems. The first in the market (I forget its name) didn't cause any major problems in terms of shutdown, liver or surprisingly andro sides. They must all be hard on the prostrate though.

DHT itself would cause heavy andro-sides, baldness and hair problems.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
we got a thread necromancer in here.

nice 3 year bump

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Lmao!

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
*whisper* I see thread people..
Good thread though.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
we got a thread necromancer in here.

nice 3 year bump
Gandalf will be looking for him in the upcoming movie The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug coming late fall to all theaters in the US!