PP AndroHard=Dihydrotestosterone

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    yeah i'm just a little on the fence here. I'm not looking for anything too hardcore -- and therefore hard on the body -- i thought this may be a good choice (have never done a cycle before). I don't need to see crazy results, but I'm wondering if this is even worth it as a standalone....Or should I just stick with formestane?
    What is your diet/workout looklike? How long you been working out?

I would honestly point you towards Turinabol, it will require support supps and a proper PCT, but it is generally accepted as a great first cycle. Sides are not that rough, and people on these boards have been in love with it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

2. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    What is your diet/workout looklike? How long you been working out?

I would honestly point you towards Turinabol, it will require support supps and a proper PCT, but it is generally accepted as a great first cycle. Sides are not that rough, and people on these boards have been in love with it.
    thanks for the suggestion. diet and workout are pretty much on point. been at it two solid years. oh and btw, i'm not too woried about hair shedding with AndroHard as I have a pretty strong hair line.. it just seems like AndroHard is milder because it only requires OTC PTC...I'm looking to stay pretty conservative and very much on the safe side with any hormonal products.. i have nothing against any product, it just fits me better that way. thanks for any advice.
    •   

3. My mistake, had two threads open at once so uh...

4. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    thanks for the suggestion. diet and workout are pretty much on point. been at it two solid years. oh and btw, i'm not too woried about hair shedding with AndroHard as I have a pretty strong hair line.. it just seems like AndroHard is milder because it only requires OTC PTC...I'm looking to stay pretty conservative and very much on the safe side with any hormonal products.. i have nothing against any product, it just fits me better that way. thanks for any advice.
    Then you might find the androhard cycle enjoyable. If I were you, I would send a PM to Trauma1. He is an official rep for Primordial Performance, and honestly one of the top guys on the forum for helpfulness as far as I am concerned. He will help you plan a cycle around your goals and is much more knowledgable on PP then I am. (I'm just a fan boy - LOL)
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

5. No some DHT PH/steriods surprisingly do not cause classic DHT symptoms of facial hair, baldness, aggression and prostrate problems. The first in the market (I forget its name) didn't cause any major problems in terms of shutdown, liver or surprisingly andro sides. They must all be hard on the prostrate though.

DHT itself would cause heavy andro-sides, baldness and hair problems.
    •   

6. we got a thread necromancer in here.

nice 3 year bump

7. Lmao!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

8. *whisper* I see thread people..
    Good thread though.

9. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    we got a thread necromancer in here.

nice 3 year bump
    Gandalf will be looking for him in the upcoming movie The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug coming late fall to all theaters in the US!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PROHORMONES OF DHT(dihydrotestosterone)
    By corsaking in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-29-2013, 11:45 AM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 12:29 PM
  3. dihydrotestosterone, dutasteride
    By JanSz in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 08:08 AM