repartitioning

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
well i think its a word the supplement companies came up with when they promote supplements such as pslin, glycobol, neovar etc. Its a supplement that has a group of ingredients which may direct nutrients into muscle cells rather than fat cells .Hence the muscle will look fuller. Some say that they have lost fat using these type of supplements;some say they can cause a sugar crash so eating carbs when taking these supplements is essential.

iVE used neovar because its got creatine and d-pinotol in it which helps with the uptake of creatine and i felt the benefit of that , however im convinced that my waistline has got more fat on it , not much but enough to notice a difference .It could be that carbs are being shuttled into fat cells or converting to fat more readily.im not sure.It does sort of give you the green light to eat more carbs thinking thats the right thing to do but it just might not be.
there are some reviews on all these supplements-anabolic pump;pslin;glycobol;neovar-not all good but as with any supplement , some suit some dont
Anyway to sum up , if you thought that this was a supplement that could chisel away at the fat , whilest increasing the density of the muscle the jury is still out on that one

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
well i think its a word the supplement companies came up with when they promote supplements such as pslin, glycobol, neovar etc. Its a supplement that has a group of ingredients which may direct nutrients into muscle cells rather than fat cells .Hence the muscle will look fuller. Some say that they have lost fat using these type of supplements;some say they can cause a sugar crash so eating carbs when taking these supplements is essential.

iVE used neovar because its got creatine and d-pinotol in it which helps with the uptake of creatine and i felt the benefit of that , however im convinced that my waistline has got more fat on it , not much but enough to notice a difference .It could be that carbs are being shuttled into fat cells or converting to fat more readily.im not sure.It does sort of give you the green light to eat more carbs thinking thats the right thing to do but it just might not be.
there are some reviews on all these supplements-anabolic pump;pslin;glycobol;neovar-not all good but as with any supplement , some suit some dont
Anyway to sum up , if you thought that this was a supplement that could chisel away at the fat , whilest increasing the density of the muscle the jury is still out on that one
Well I am using them in a contest prep so I am in big trouble if they don't work lol Yah they work fine, but you have to assess how well they work for you before you go off thinking you're fine to eat carbs. I knew the first time I took AP and glycobol as I was much more full and tight. I have been able to get to about 7% using these. Now that I am going lower I have opted to lower my carbs as I am and endo type, but when I do eat carbs I am still using glycobol. These supps are a big help, if you use them right.