TestoPro or Phyto-Testosterone

  1. TestoPro or Phyto-Testosterone


    Canīt choose, anybody that tried both that can help?

    Thanks


  2. Phyto test is higher dosed on the testofen and works great. Testopro has a nice formula but I don't like the I3C. Also, I believe the testopro needs to be dosed at 6 caps per day rather than the directed 4.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    Phyto test is higher dosed on the testofen and works great. Testopro has a nice formula but I don't like the I3C. Also, I believe the testopro needs to be dosed at 6 caps per day rather than the directed 4.
    any reason?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    Phyto test is higher dosed on the testofen and works great. Testopro has a nice formula but I don't like the I3C. Also, I believe the testopro needs to be dosed at 6 caps per day rather than the directed 4.
    100% agree ^^^

  5. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    any reason?
    Interested to!

  6. testopro gave me great sleep- and my libido was rising steady for 2 and 1/2 weeks then leveled off. nothing has given me libido day after day like that. never tried phyto test.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    Phyto test is higher dosed on the testofen and works great. Testopro has a nice formula but I don't like the I3C. Also, I believe the testopro needs to be dosed at 6 caps per day rather than the directed 4.
    just refering back to my previous post Indole-3-carbinol occurs naturally in cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli, brussels sprouts, and kale

    so do you avoid these vegetables ?
  8. antknee
    antknee's Avatar

    ive used phyto caps a few times and im in the middle of a testopro run- i think i like the PP stuff better- i just seem to notice effects from it pretty quick-now, with that said, im gonna start to go with maybe 6 a day on the testopro to see what happens..

  9. just purchased some phyto caps and their turinabol over the weekend before that sale was over, but did have my stab at some testopro and was totally satisfied with the product overall, it did exactly what it claimed to do then some, the only side i had was the oily skin and acne on the shoulders, other that that, it was on the money. so i cant comment on the phyto as of yet but both companies do put out top quality products, so i'm sure that whichever one you choose to go with you'll be satisfied either way, plus they got that sale going on now and they have a product guarrantee that if your not satisfied with their product for whatever the reason they'll refund you your cost of the product. Hmmmmmmmmm?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    Phyto test is higher dosed on the testofen and works great. Testopro has a nice formula but I don't like the I3C. Also, I believe the testopro needs to be dosed at 6 caps per day rather than the directed 4.

    Your correct it does contains more Testofen. I have nothing but good things to say about PP and the quality supps they put out. You do not point out the fact the testoPRO contains Divanil which is tried and tested. Because you do not like I3C does not mean that it is bad. I respect your opinion but there has been nothing but good things said about both of these supps.



    Phyto Testosterone Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 2 caps
    Servings per Container: 60

    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Testofen (Fenugreek extract standardized for 50% Fenuside) 400 mg **
    5-Methyl-7-Methoxy Isoflavone 400 mg **


    TestoPRO Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 2 capsules
    Servings per Container: 60

    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Testofen (Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenuside) 300mg **
    TestoPRO Complex (propietary blend):

    Quercetin 95%, Divanil (95% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran from Urtica Dioica), Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C), Bioperine (95-98% Piperine)
    600mg **
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    any reason?
    I3C blocks androgens at the receptors. Bad bad bad! Eating natural amounts in veggies is fine but no reason to supplement it when it goes against your goals.

  12. ah hard to choose still... I appriciate all your guys input. Iīm looking to boost some test and hopefully get some recovery from it. If I get a boost in libido and agression thats great! I mostly looking for the recovery, which one would be best for that?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    I3C blocks androgens at the receptors. Bad bad bad! Eating natural amounts in veggies is fine but no reason to supplement it when it goes against your goals.
    Couldn't agree more. I'm extremely sensitive to things like I3C/DIM/ADT that mess with/block the androgen receptor. Not worth it in my opinion.
  14. antknee
    antknee's Avatar

    not to hijack, but would a bump in dose to 6 a day on the testopro be ok- i think i did this at one time with Phyto caps as well- decent results.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by neuropharm View Post
    Couldn't agree more. I'm extremely sensitive to things like I3C/DIM/ADT that mess with/block the androgen receptor. Not worth it in my opinion.
    going slightly off topic but you know how one thing can lead toanother -which of the AIs dont block the androgen receptors?

    According to this study as you say it does down regulate AR receptors http://carcin.oxfordjournals.org/cgi...ull/26/11/1896 but perhaps those of you who want to avoid that , are not thinking ahead Which would you rather have muscle or prostate cancer?
    We wont be able to push weights forever and at some point in our lives we will have to look for another interest , but i personally want to enjoy old age and if by taking 13C through veggies or a supplement reduces the chance of getting it , then thats what id rather do.
    just my view guys

  16. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    I3C blocks androgens at the receptors. Bad bad bad! Eating natural amounts in veggies is fine but no reason to supplement it when it goes against your goals.
    Why is it working so well for so many people if it is bad bad bad? Like I said I respect your opinion but to make a blanket statement because you do not like I3C is wrong.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  17. both testpro and phytotest are awesome products IMO. hard to go wrong either way. but the primordial performance tax return sale is going on right now so it would be a good time to try out phytotest
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  18. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    both testpro and phytotest are awesome products IMO. hard to go wrong either way. but the primordial performance tax return sale is going on right now so it would be a good time to try out phytotest
    I agree both excellent companies and top quality product. You maybe a little late on the sale though. I think Phototest is OOS at the moment.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  19. yes sir both great companies. idk but phytotest looks like its still in stock to me.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  20. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    yes sir both great companies. idk but phytotest looks like its still in stock to me.
    We are seeing different things then.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-120-caps.html
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    We are seeing different things then.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-120-caps.html
    PP's website...

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TheU View Post
    PP's website...
    We were looking at different things LOL. Good deal.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  23. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Why is it working so well for so many people if it is bad bad bad? Like I said I respect your opinion but to make a blanket statement because you do not like I3C is wrong.
    I posted true information, there are a ton of studies proving i3c prevents cancer by mechanism of blocking androgens at the receptor. Would you like me to share some of these studies?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    I posted true information, there are a ton of studies proving i3c prevents cancer by mechanism of blocking androgens at the receptor. Would you like me to share some of these studies?
    No disrespect but I do not need studies. I am wondering why so many people are getting great results if I3C is such a terrible thing?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  25. havent tried both as testopro is stil in my pantry but i will say while i cut dont on phytotest my strength and density was as you may say "very nice!!!"

  26. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    No disrespect but I do not need studies. I am wondering why so many people are getting great results if I3C is such a terrible thing?
    I used testopro and got results but it did kill my libido. A lot of people report libido issues from i3c/dim use.
  27. antknee
    antknee's Avatar

    i was under the impression that testopro enhanced libido..

  28. Quote Originally Posted by antknee View Post
    i was under the impression that testopro enhanced libido..

    From the logs and feedback it greatly increases libido. Zombie must really have a bad reaction with I3C.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  29. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    I used testopro and got results but it did kill my libido. A lot of people report libido issues from i3c/dim use.
    I am sorry the product did not work well for you.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  30. Ive only tried phyto test out of the 2, and I REALLY liked it. Why..because Im usually very sensitive to androgenic sides from even the mildest test boosters.. and I experienced no sides at all from phyto..was 100% positive in every way.

  31. Both seem to be great products. Phyto test is pretty awesome. Will be logging testapro here soon
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  32. my vote is for PP, haven't tried the testopro, but PP just rules in general, and so should be supported.

    If I3C blocks ARs, does DIM?
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.

  33. I bet phyo test stacked with endo amp max would be a very safe yet very effective stack

  34. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    I bet phyo test stacked with endo amp max would be a very safe yet very effective stack
    Why endo amp in particular?
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by bound View Post
    Why endo amp in particular?
    natural cort reducer, improved testosterone to cortisol ratio, and gh booster after exercise...without sides

  36. Quote Originally Posted by bound View Post
    my vote is for PP, haven't tried the testopro, but PP just rules in general, and so should be supported.

    If I3C blocks ARs, does DIM?
    take a look at http://carcin.oxfordjournals.org/cgi...ull/26/11/1896

  37. testoproooooooooooo
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  38. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Your link was supposed to lead to this abstract I think? Thanks.

    http://carcin.oxfordjournals.org/cgi...urcetype=HWCIT
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ^^My TCF-1 and Phyto-Testosterone Log^^
    By Bivenator in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 03:39 PM
  2. Testopro vs Phyto Test for 1st time user
    By Willpower100 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 10:50 PM
  3. Phyto-Testosterone
    By gabe522k3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-22-2009, 11:12 PM
  4. Has anyone used Phyto-Testosterone and...
    By PhoenixGamer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 02:58 PM
  5. Phyto-Testosterone
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 10:28 AM
Log in
Log in