TestoPro or Phyto-Testosterone

onlyone

Awards
Can´t choose, anybody that tried both that can help?

Thanks

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Phyto test is higher dosed on the testofen and works great. Testopro has a nice formula but I don't like the I3C. Also, I believe the testopro needs to be dosed at 6 caps per day rather than the directed 4.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Phyto test is higher dosed on the testofen and works great. Testopro has a nice formula but I don't like the I3C. Also, I believe the testopro needs to be dosed at 6 caps per day rather than the directed 4.
any reason?

froggy543

froggy543

Awards
100% agree ^^^

iloveass

Awards
testopro gave me great sleep- and my libido was rising steady for 2 and 1/2 weeks then leveled off. nothing has given me libido day after day like that. never tried phyto test.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
just refering back to my previous post Indole-3-carbinol occurs naturally in cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli, brussels sprouts, and kale

so do you avoid these vegetables ?

antknee

ive used phyto caps a few times and im in the middle of a testopro run- i think i like the PP stuff better- i just seem to notice effects from it pretty quick-now, with that said, im gonna start to go with maybe 6 a day on the testopro to see what happens..

suresha

Awards
  • Established
just purchased some phyto caps and their turinabol over the weekend before that sale was over, but did have my stab at some testopro and was totally satisfied with the product overall, it did exactly what it claimed to do then some, the only side i had was the oily skin and acne on the shoulders, other that that, it was on the money. so i cant comment on the phyto as of yet but both companies do put out top quality products, so i'm sure that whichever one you choose to go with you'll be satisfied either way, plus they got that sale going on now and they have a product guarrantee that if your not satisfied with their product for whatever the reason they'll refund you your cost of the product. Hmmmmmmmmm?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Your correct it does contains more Testofen. I have nothing but good things to say about PP and the quality supps they put out. You do not point out the fact the testoPRO contains Divanil which is tried and tested. Because you do not like I3C does not mean that it is bad. I respect your opinion but there has been nothing but good things said about both of these supps.:)

Phyto Testosterone Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 caps
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Testofen (Fenugreek extract standardized for 50% Fenuside) 400 mg **
5-Methyl-7-Methoxy Isoflavone 400 mg **

TestoPRO Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Testofen (Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenuside) 300mg **
TestoPRO Complex (propietary blend):

Quercetin 95%, Divanil (95% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran from Urtica Dioica), Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C), Bioperine (95-98% Piperine)
600mg **

onlyone

Awards
ah hard to choose still... I appriciate all your guys input. I´m looking to boost some test and hopefully get some recovery from it. If I get a boost in libido and agression thats great! I mostly looking for the recovery, which one would be best for that?

neuropharm

Awards
I3C blocks androgens at the receptors. Bad bad bad! Eating natural amounts in veggies is fine but no reason to supplement it when it goes against your goals.
Couldn't agree more. I'm extremely sensitive to things like I3C/DIM/ADT that mess with/block the androgen receptor. Not worth it in my opinion.

antknee

not to hijack, but would a bump in dose to 6 a day on the testopro be ok- i think i did this at one time with Phyto caps as well- decent results.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't agree more. I'm extremely sensitive to things like I3C/DIM/ADT that mess with/block the androgen receptor. Not worth it in my opinion.
going slightly off topic but you know how one thing can lead toanother -which of the AIs dont block the androgen receptors?

According to this study as you say it does down regulate AR receptors http://carcin.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/26/11/1896 but perhaps those of you who want to avoid that , are not thinking ahead Which would you rather have muscle or prostate cancer?
We wont be able to push weights forever and at some point in our lives we will have to look for another interest , but i personally want to enjoy old age and if by taking 13C through veggies or a supplement reduces the chance of getting it , then thats what id rather do.
just my view guys

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I3C blocks androgens at the receptors. Bad bad bad! Eating natural amounts in veggies is fine but no reason to supplement it when it goes against your goals.
Why is it working so well for so many people if it is bad bad bad? Like I said I respect your opinion but to make a blanket statement because you do not like I3C is wrong.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
both testpro and phytotest are awesome products IMO. hard to go wrong either way. but the primordial performance tax return sale is going on right now so it would be a good time to try out phytotest:D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
both testpro and phytotest are awesome products IMO. hard to go wrong either way. but the primordial performance tax return sale is going on right now so it would be a good time to try out phytotest:D
I agree both excellent companies and top quality product. You maybe a little late on the sale though. I think Phototest is OOS at the moment.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes sir both great companies.:) idk but phytotest looks like its still in stock to me.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Why is it working so well for so many people if it is bad bad bad? Like I said I respect your opinion but to make a blanket statement because you do not like I3C is wrong.
I posted true information, there are a ton of studies proving i3c prevents cancer by mechanism of blocking androgens at the receptor. Would you like me to share some of these studies?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted true information, there are a ton of studies proving i3c prevents cancer by mechanism of blocking androgens at the receptor. Would you like me to share some of these studies?
No disrespect but I do not need studies. I am wondering why so many people are getting great results if I3C is such a terrible thing?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
havent tried both as testopro is stil in my pantry but i will say while i cut dont on phytotest my strength and density was as you may say "very nice!!!"

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
No disrespect but I do not need studies. I am wondering why so many people are getting great results if I3C is such a terrible thing?
I used testopro and got results but it did kill my libido. A lot of people report libido issues from i3c/dim use.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Ive only tried phyto test out of the 2, and I REALLY liked it. Why..because Im usually very sensitive to androgenic sides from even the mildest test boosters.. and I experienced no sides at all from phyto..was 100% positive in every way.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both seem to be great products. Phyto test is pretty awesome. Will be logging testapro here soon

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
my vote is for PP, haven't tried the testopro, but PP just rules in general, and so should be supported.

If I3C blocks ARs, does DIM?

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I bet phyo test stacked with endo amp max would be a very safe yet very effective stack

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
testoproooooooooooo