Chocamine review

1. Chocamine review

I decided to try some chocamine from 1fast400. I am still trying to titrate the dosage. What I did was mix up 1 gram with 5 mg of yohimine. This stuff rocks. Took about 30 minutes to kick in. Did get me a little jittery but not sure if that is the due to the yohimbine. This strongest effects last about 2.5 hours. Just enough time for a good workout. Still feel the residual effects a few hours later.

Enzo

2. Did you cap it or just mix it into another drink? been having trouble choking all of mine down.

3. I capped them since I heard it tasted like crap. Capping easy though as long as you aren't doing it for every supplement you take.

Enzo
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by enzo
    I capped them since I heard it tasted like crap. Capping easy though as long as you aren't doing it for every supplement you take.

Enzo

Chocamine taste is not too bad actually. Kind of a gritty, unsweetened chocolate taste. Yohimbe herb tastes good to me, not sure about yohimbine hcl.

Chocamine gets me kinda jittery especially if I mix it with my AM coffee. So far it works best for me as a stand alone to improve mood but it does seem to peak and crash.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Movie Review: City of Gods
    By labrad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 03:29 PM
  2. Making 4-ad cyp inj -- please review my approach
    By RVEXLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 12:51 PM
  3. Portable Music Player Reviews...
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4