Dosing for some puffy nips

  1. Dosing for some puffy nips


    Looking into running some Vitex, p-5-p, and possibly l-dopa to help reduce some puffy nips from possible high prolactin levels. I have done my fair share of research but not many people talk about how to dose these. I will probably look to run them for about 5 weeks but am unsure of how many mg/day of each would be beneficial for me. Can someone please shed some light on this topic and help a brotha out.


  2. anyone?

  3. Get some dostinex, wiped my prolactin gyno out over night.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Get some dostinex, wiped my prolactin gyno out over night.
    what supp company makes dostinex?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    what supp company makes dostinex?
    It's a prescription drug.

  6. i dont think i need anything that strong right now, was looking to just stick to some basics for now

  7. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    i dont think i need anything that strong right now, was looking to just stick to some basics for now
    try some p5p, it is on sale very cheap at nutra. i once read a article that said it was capable of stopping a lactating mother from lactating within a week.

  8. ^^^ I know, i am planning on taking p-5-p...my question was about dosing this and vitex, l-dopa

  9. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    ^^^ I know, i am planning on taking p-5-p...my question was about dosing this and vitex, l-dopa
    i have not had good success with vitex, i used to recommend it but from personal experience i am no longer a fan. the p5p/l-dopa should help considerably.

  10. bulk 1-carboxy

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    bulk 1-carboxy
    good choice!

  12. what made u change ur mind about vitex?

    And what doses for p-5-p, l-dopa, 1-carboxy?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    what made u change ur mind about vitex?

    And what doses for p-5-p, l-dopa, 1-carboxy?
    i am very fond of having a libido.

  14. i heard that vitex had the tendancy to increase libido?

    just tried to find 1-carboxy on nutra, didnt see it

  15. would you take p-5-p, l-dopa, and 1-carboxy in a stack, or just one or two of them?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    i heard that vitex had the tendancy to increase libido?

    just tried to find 1-carboxy on nutra, didnt see it
    bulk supplies

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thewolf49 View Post
    would you take p-5-p, l-dopa, and 1-carboxy in a stack, or just one or two of them?
    1-carboxy is macuna puriens standardized for l-dopa-from what i understand.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am very fond of having a libido.
    you gotta be kidding me, maybe thats my issue lol
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  19. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Upi gotta be kidding me, maybe thats my issue lol
    might be, vitex killed my libido-no thank you, lol.

  20. hmm people have told me that it raised theirs. so l-dopa and p-5-p....how long and what mg/day?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    hmm people have told me that it raised theirs. so l-dopa and p-5-p....how long and what mg/day?
    1/4 tsp bulk carboxy, 1 tab p-5-p pre bed

  22. Liquid nitrogen straight to the nips.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    1/4 tsp bulk carboxy, 1 tab p-5-p pre bed
    what tab of what kind of p-5-p? cause different companies may put out pills with different amounts of the product in there

  24. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    what tab of what kind of p-5-p? cause different companies may put out pills with different amounts of the product in there
    now

  25. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    what tab of what kind of p-5-p? cause different companies may put out pills with different amounts of the product in there
    i use now 50mg

  26. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...100-grams.html

    is this the bulk 1-carboxy everyone refers to?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...100-grams.html

    is this the bulk 1-carboxy everyone refers to?
    we have a winner. one of the best deals running.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Hardnutcheck View Post
    Liquid nitrogen straight to the nips.

  29. Hmmm... personally I think if you've a bit of "gyno" I'd look prescription grade.

    P5P, L-dopa, 1-carboxy are all good, particularly to avoid a bit of "gyno" in the first place IMO.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...100-grams.html

    is this the bulk 1-carboxy everyone refers to?
    Will this get rid of puffy nips or you must continue using it forever?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can I Get Some Help On My Puffy Nips?
    By TheMyth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-14-2014, 07:55 PM
  2. going into PCT with puffy nips. Please help
    By push400 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 10:24 PM
  3. Puffy nips
    By michael75 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 02:22 PM
  4. puffy nips again
    By getswole3332 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 11:23 AM
  5. puffy nips
    By rysigpi in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-19-2006, 07:47 PM
Log in
Log in