New AndroHard ?

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody have any experience with Primordial Performance new Product AndroHard?

Thinking about giving it a shot

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anybody have any experience with Primordial Performance new Product AndroHard?

It's still fairly new, so there isn't much in terms of specific feedback. If you have any questions about our AndroHard I'd be glad to help answer them for you. :)

-John

zb126

Awards
  • Established
PP is good people, I'm sure its a quality product. As for results, I'm also interested to hear how it is so let me know if you try it PH55

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it is same active that was in the original mmv2, only it is dosed higher and should be much more effective with the lv delivery system.

i was very dissapointed when the formula of mmv2 was changed i had great results with it. the pp androhard should be even better-the lv delivery worked damned well with formestane so imo it should enhance the effectiveness of androhard too.

this looks like a sure thing!

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Would you recommend running this with an AI (low dose?) and for how long could you run a cycle of this? (And what dosage to be really effective?)

Also....what would PCT look like?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would you recommend running this with an AI (low dose?) and for how long could you run a cycle of this? (And what dosage to be really effective?)

Also....what would PCT look like?
my favorite ai is formestane, but it might counter the effects of androhard. androhard is dht based and form is know to reduce dht. besides with androhard being dht based you won't have any need for a on cycle ai.

as for dosing-follow instructions-it aint that complicated.

otc pct should be more than adequate.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
And this is the same as MMV2 correct? I know how people were taking 6 caps of mmv2. I was just wondering if the Androhard would have to be increased for the same effect as with the MMV2.

What would be a safe cycle length for this? 6-8 weeks?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And this is the same as MMV2 correct? I know how people were taking 6 caps of mmv2. I was just wondering if the Androhard would have to be increased for the same effect as with the MMV2.

What would be a safe cycle length for this? 6-8 weeks?
read my last post-it is dosed higher and should be more effective!!! just follow directions.

i would never go past 6 weeks on any ph, but that's just me.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
should be pretty good to use in a stack for cutting or to keep gains relatively lean while bulking, Androhard looks good!

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
this looks promising. i'm thinking about running it as a standalone... can we even talk about this here?:thinking:

kevin128

Awards
i plan on doing a 5 week cycle of it stacked with havoc in 2-3 months... looks good, the whole "helps prevent gyno and possibly reduces" has me sold

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
my favorite ai is formestane, but it might counter the effects of androhard. androhard is dht based and form is know to reduce dht. besides with androhard being dht based you won't have any need for a on cycle ai.

as for dosing-follow instructions-it aint that complicated.

otc pct should be more than adequate.
Formestane reduces DHT... Does anyone know the mechanism for this?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Formestane reduces DHT... Does anyone know the mechanism for this?
i can't post links-google formestane, there is a ton of good info. unfortunately my bloods don't test for dht, so i can't say it from a blood test to back it up-but the info is there.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
I know this is a stupid question but are there any natural supps that increase DHT?

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone suggest a Nutraplanet Testosterone stack?

Divanex, HGW, Icariin, Fenugreek, I3C, T-Rez, etc...?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know this is a stupid question but are there any natural supps that increase DHT?
look in the article section-i think i remember an article about creatine raising dht.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone suggest a Nutraplanet Testosterone stack?

Divanex, HGW, Icariin, Fenugreek, I3C, T-Rez, etc...?
Sustain Alpha and Phyto-Testosterone Caps from Primordial Performance. TNA from Usp labs, hopefully they will make this available again.

bushdragon311

Awards

Plan for amazing pumps and aggression for more focused and intense workouts. I have been on it since Friday and it feels similar to dbol or tren. Additionally libido and sex drive have increased. This is a brilliant product that will being hardness and dry gains with out wiping out estrogen and creating libido problems that are found with tren, superdrol, pheraplex, deca, etc,...also anything that is weak androgenically and opposes DHT by taking up the receptor site for development of it. This will forever change the way cycles are done and help us avoid the side effects that go unforeseen before starting any cycle.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Plan for amazing pumps and aggression for more focused and intense workouts. I have been on it since Friday and it feels similar to dbol or tren. Additionally libido and sex drive have increased. This is a brilliant product that will being hardness and dry gains with out wiping out estrogen and creating libido problems that are found with tren, superdrol, pheraplex, deca, etc,...also anything that is weak androgenically and opposes DHT by taking up the receptor site for development of it. This will forever change the way cycles are done and help us avoid the side effects that go unforeseen before starting any cycle.
So what about stacking dht with formestane?? Formestane lowers dht; would they work in synergy or against eachother?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
as a stand alone, how long would you guys run this? one bottle would last 25 days at recommended dosing.. I was thinking 4 weeks which unfortunately would bump me up to 2 bottles...

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i plan on doing a 5 week cycle of it stacked with havoc in 2-3 months... looks good, the whole "helps prevent gyno and possibly reduces" has me sold
agreed this is a huge selling point for me as well. i have only head good things about it altho my friends are less than a week into their cycle

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha and Phyto-Testosterone Caps from Primordial Performance. TNA from Usp labs, hopefully they will make this available again.
This would be more effective than a combo of Divanex, HGW, Icarriin, etc.?

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Would stacking Androhard and PP's Turinabol LV be a good stack?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
bumb for more reactions from anyone using PP's AndroHard

bushdragon311

Awards
AndroHard

So what about stacking dht with formestane?? Formestane lowers dht; would they work in synergy or against eachother?
I understand that Formestane and AndroHard would work against each other. I would choose AndroHard since it provides the best of both worlds with strength, aggression, increased libido and keeps estrogen at safe levels.

bushdragon311

Awards
AndroHard and Turinabol LV

Would stacking Androhard and PP's Turinabol LV be a good stack?
I am starting Turinabol LV May 1st with AndroHard. This should be a great stack since it should be a great recomp with dry lean quality gains. Normally after 4 weeks Turinabol results plateau. The addition of AH should push results all the way to 6 weeks. Plus no loss of libido or dramatic shutdown. This will be the best cycle going that you can legally get your hands on. I hope to put on 8-10 lbs quality gains.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
dragon, what support supps are you going to be taking and what is your PCT going to be? diet also.....

the reason I ask is that I'm looking to run the same cycle in a couple months.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I understand that Formestane and AndroHard would work against each other. I would choose AndroHard since it provides the best of both worlds with strength, aggression, increased libido and keeps estrogen at safe levels.
formestane is a strange bird. it reduces dht while at the same time increases strength and aggression. it might be interesting to run formestane as part of pct for a androhard cycle.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Very new product but PP dont make bull**** products so im sure we will only here great things very soon! :)

it sounds tempting to me right now also :p
throw in soem sustain alpha and some creapure,t-911 (yohimbie) and beta-A and would seem to be the makings of a nice run a nice run. :)

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Normally after 4 weeks Turinabol results plateau. The addition of AH should push results all the way to 6 weeks.
I was under the impression that Turinabol really doesn't kick in until ~week 4, that being the purpose of running it 6 weeks.

neuropharm

Awards
I'm really interested to hear some detailed feedback. Anyone know where the early androhard testers posted their results? I'd like to know how shutdown the 3 people quoted in the write-up felt when they ceased the supp. That's the only thing holding me back right now.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I know the most common DHT sides are shedding and some shutdown. What else would common with this?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was under the impression that Turinabol really doesn't kick in until ~week 4, that being the purpose of running it 6 weeks.
The majority of feedback we've had with our product has most users seeing results after a few weeks in general; which is damn impressive.

I'm really interested to hear some detailed feedback. Anyone know where the early androhard testers posted their results? I'd like to know how shutdown the 3 people quoted in the write-up felt when they ceased the supp. That's the only thing holding me back right now.
I will have a dedicated thread put together with feedback as it starts to roll in. Look for it in our sub-section here on AM. Shutdown is going to be dependent upon the dose utilized and the duration taken. I would not anticipate any significant shutdown in using the product for 4-6 weeks.

I know the most common DHT sides are shedding and some shutdown. What else would common with this?
It's possible you'll have oily skin, increased aggression, and some noted strength gains. The side effects can/will be dependent upon the user, as well as the dose and duration that it's taken.

-John

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"I would not anticipate any significant shutdown in using the product for 4-6 weeks."

Count me in for sure.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"I would not anticipate any significant shutdown in using the product for 4-6 weeks."

Count me in for sure.
I know, I'm liking that quote a lot too...
Yes, but the overall significance can vary with some people due to factors (e.g., dosage, duration taken, stacking with another compound, underlying medical condition, etc). I would still think this to be fairly mild in most people in that regard. Our TRS is a good pct option for AndroHard.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
How long could you really run this for? Would 8 weeks be pushing it?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
does anyone think stacking natadrol or 11 sterone with androhard would be a good idea?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
bump for any user feedback on androhard ..

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I was thinking :006: would TRS be enough PCT for the stack of 11sterone and androhard?
I would think so. With the new Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 out, you could include this and be even more sure of recovery.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
thanks. this will be my first run so I'm looking for any advice I can get. by the way I'm doing about a 25 day run. it should be pretty mild, which is good for me. Just wondering what I can expect by adding something like the 11sterone into the mix as far as sides, shutdown, and increased gains from using the two together.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
bumb b/c i'm trying to place an order tomorrow morning from NP so i don't run out of whey :redeemerwhore:

LiveNDie

Awards
this looks promising. i'm thinking about running it as a standalone... can we even talk about this here?:thinking:
If i were you i would run it with DERMACRINE, so you will not feel like crap and tired all the time...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

LiveNDie

Awards
or test cyp....
Yes if your local laws allow such things, or if you have a prescription. And possibly if breaking the law is your cup of tea if that is so i would recommend Prop or Eth esters.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes if your local laws allow such things, or if you have a prescription. And possibly if breaking the law is your cup of tea if that is so i would recommend Prop or Eth esters.
i am as legal as obama's birth certificate.... well possibly a little more than that, lol.