New AndroHard ? - AnabolicMinds.com

New AndroHard ?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    PowerHouse555's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    168

    Reputation

    New AndroHard ?


    Has anybody have any experience with Primordial Performance new Product AndroHard?

    Thinking about giving it a shot

  2. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse555 View Post
    Has anybody have any experience with Primordial Performance new Product AndroHard?

    Thinking about giving it a shot
    It's still fairly new, so there isn't much in terms of specific feedback. If you have any questions about our AndroHard I'd be glad to help answer them for you.


    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  3. Advanced Member
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Rep Power
    49725

    Reputation

    PP is good people, I'm sure its a quality product. As for results, I'm also interested to hear how it is so let me know if you try it PH55
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,783
    Rep Power
    10751413

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    it is same active that was in the original mmv2, only it is dosed higher and should be much more effective with the lv delivery system.

    i was very dissapointed when the formula of mmv2 was changed i had great results with it. the pp androhard should be even better-the lv delivery worked damned well with formestane so imo it should enhance the effectiveness of androhard too.

    this looks like a sure thing!
  5. New Member
    thewolf49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    322
    Rep Power
    572

    Reputation

    Would you recommend running this with an AI (low dose?) and for how long could you run a cycle of this? (And what dosage to be really effective?)

    Also....what would PCT look like?
  6. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,783
    Rep Power
    10751413

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thewolf49 View Post
    Would you recommend running this with an AI (low dose?) and for how long could you run a cycle of this? (And what dosage to be really effective?)

    Also....what would PCT look like?
    my favorite ai is formestane, but it might counter the effects of androhard. androhard is dht based and form is know to reduce dht. besides with androhard being dht based you won't have any need for a on cycle ai.

    as for dosing-follow instructions-it aint that complicated.

    otc pct should be more than adequate.
  7. New Member
    thewolf49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    322
    Rep Power
    572

    Reputation

    And this is the same as MMV2 correct? I know how people were taking 6 caps of mmv2. I was just wondering if the Androhard would have to be increased for the same effect as with the MMV2.

    What would be a safe cycle length for this? 6-8 weeks?
  8. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,783
    Rep Power
    10751413

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thewolf49 View Post
    And this is the same as MMV2 correct? I know how people were taking 6 caps of mmv2. I was just wondering if the Androhard would have to be increased for the same effect as with the MMV2.

    What would be a safe cycle length for this? 6-8 weeks?
    read my last post-it is dosed higher and should be more effective!!! just follow directions.

    i would never go past 6 weeks on any ph, but that's just me.
  9. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Rep Power
    6817

    Reputation

    should be pretty good to use in a stack for cutting or to keep gains relatively lean while bulking, Androhard looks good!
  10. Advanced Member
    freefall365's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    770
    Rep Power
    1036

    Reputation

    this looks promising. i'm thinking about running it as a standalone... can we even talk about this here?
  11. New Member
    kevin128's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    68

    Reputation

    i plan on doing a 5 week cycle of it stacked with havoc in 2-3 months... looks good, the whole "helps prevent gyno and possibly reduces" has me sold
  12. Advanced Member
    zombiemuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    362

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    my favorite ai is formestane, but it might counter the effects of androhard. androhard is dht based and form is know to reduce dht. besides with androhard being dht based you won't have any need for a on cycle ai.

    as for dosing-follow instructions-it aint that complicated.

    otc pct should be more than adequate.
    Formestane reduces DHT... Does anyone know the mechanism for this?
  13. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,783
    Rep Power
    10751413

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    Formestane reduces DHT... Does anyone know the mechanism for this?
    i can't post links-google formestane, there is a ton of good info. unfortunately my bloods don't test for dht, so i can't say it from a blood test to back it up-but the info is there.
  14. New Member
    thewolf49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    322
    Rep Power
    572

    Reputation

    I know this is a stupid question but are there any natural supps that increase DHT?
  15. New Member
    thewolf49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    322
    Rep Power
    572

    Reputation

    Can anyone suggest a Nutraplanet Testosterone stack?

    Divanex, HGW, Icariin, Fenugreek, I3C, T-Rez, etc...?
  16. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,783
    Rep Power
    10751413

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thewolf49 View Post
    I know this is a stupid question but are there any natural supps that increase DHT?
    look in the article section-i think i remember an article about creatine raising dht.
  17. Senior Member
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,227
    Rep Power
    23082

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thewolf49 View Post
    Can anyone suggest a Nutraplanet Testosterone stack?

    Divanex, HGW, Icariin, Fenugreek, I3C, T-Rez, etc...?
    Sustain Alpha and Phyto-Testosterone Caps from Primordial Performance. TNA from Usp labs, hopefully they will make this available again.
  18. New Member
    bushdragon311's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    62

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse555 View Post
    Has anybody have any experience with Primordial Performance new Product AndroHard?

    Thinking about giving it a shot
    Plan for amazing pumps and aggression for more focused and intense workouts. I have been on it since Friday and it feels similar to dbol or tren. Additionally libido and sex drive have increased. This is a brilliant product that will being hardness and dry gains with out wiping out estrogen and creating libido problems that are found with tren, superdrol, pheraplex, deca, etc,...also anything that is weak androgenically and opposes DHT by taking up the receptor site for development of it. This will forever change the way cycles are done and help us avoid the side effects that go unforeseen before starting any cycle.
  19. Advanced Member
    zombiemuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    362

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bushdragon311 View Post
    Plan for amazing pumps and aggression for more focused and intense workouts. I have been on it since Friday and it feels similar to dbol or tren. Additionally libido and sex drive have increased. This is a brilliant product that will being hardness and dry gains with out wiping out estrogen and creating libido problems that are found with tren, superdrol, pheraplex, deca, etc,...also anything that is weak androgenically and opposes DHT by taking up the receptor site for development of it. This will forever change the way cycles are done and help us avoid the side effects that go unforeseen before starting any cycle.
    So what about stacking dht with formestane?? Formestane lowers dht; would they work in synergy or against eachother?
  20. Advanced Member
    freefall365's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    770
    Rep Power
    1036

    Reputation

    as a stand alone, how long would you guys run this? one bottle would last 25 days at recommended dosing.. I was thinking 4 weeks which unfortunately would bump me up to 2 bottles...
  21. Senior Member
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    1075

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kevin128 View Post
    i plan on doing a 5 week cycle of it stacked with havoc in 2-3 months... looks good, the whole "helps prevent gyno and possibly reduces" has me sold
    agreed this is a huge selling point for me as well. i have only head good things about it altho my friends are less than a week into their cycle
  22. New Member
    thewolf49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    322
    Rep Power
    572

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Sustain Alpha and Phyto-Testosterone Caps from Primordial Performance. TNA from Usp labs, hopefully they will make this available again.
    This would be more effective than a combo of Divanex, HGW, Icarriin, etc.?
  23. New Member
    thewolf49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    322
    Rep Power
    572

    Reputation

    Would stacking Androhard and PP's Turinabol LV be a good stack?
  24. Advanced Member
    freefall365's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    770
    Rep Power
    1036

    Reputation

    bumb for more reactions from anyone using PP's AndroHard
  25. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thewolf49 View Post
    Would stacking Androhard and PP's Turinabol LV be a good stack?
    Very good stack, just make sure the stack includes supports as well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  26. New Member
    bushdragon311's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    62

    Reputation

    AndroHard


    Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    So what about stacking dht with formestane?? Formestane lowers dht; would they work in synergy or against eachother?
    I understand that Formestane and AndroHard would work against each other. I would choose AndroHard since it provides the best of both worlds with strength, aggression, increased libido and keeps estrogen at safe levels.
  27. New Member
    bushdragon311's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    62

    Reputation

    AndroHard and Turinabol LV


    Quote Originally Posted by thewolf49 View Post
    Would stacking Androhard and PP's Turinabol LV be a good stack?
    I am starting Turinabol LV May 1st with AndroHard. This should be a great stack since it should be a great recomp with dry lean quality gains. Normally after 4 weeks Turinabol results plateau. The addition of AH should push results all the way to 6 weeks. Plus no loss of libido or dramatic shutdown. This will be the best cycle going that you can legally get your hands on. I hope to put on 8-10 lbs quality gains.
  28. New Member
    thewolf49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    322
    Rep Power
    572

    Reputation

    dragon, what support supps are you going to be taking and what is your PCT going to be? diet also.....

    the reason I ask is that I'm looking to run the same cycle in a couple months.
  29. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,783
    Rep Power
    10751413

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bushdragon311 View Post
    I understand that Formestane and AndroHard would work against each other. I would choose AndroHard since it provides the best of both worlds with strength, aggression, increased libido and keeps estrogen at safe levels.
    formestane is a strange bird. it reduces dht while at the same time increases strength and aggression. it might be interesting to run formestane as part of pct for a androhard cycle.
  30. Advanced Member
    RAHHH's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574
    Rep Power
    348

    Reputation

    Very new product but PP dont make bull**** products so im sure we will only here great things very soon! :-)

    it sounds tempting to me right now also :-P
    throw in soem sustain alpha and some creapure,t-911 (yohimbie) and beta-A and would seem to be the makings of a nice run a nice run. :-)
  31. Senior Member
    bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,210
    Rep Power
    869

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bushdragon311 View Post
    Normally after 4 weeks Turinabol results plateau. The addition of AH should push results all the way to 6 weeks.
    I was under the impression that Turinabol really doesn't kick in until ~week 4, that being the purpose of running it 6 weeks.
  32. New Member
    neuropharm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    134

    Reputation

    I'm really interested to hear some detailed feedback. Anyone know where the early androhard testers posted their results? I'd like to know how shutdown the 3 people quoted in the write-up felt when they ceased the supp. That's the only thing holding me back right now.
  33. Senior Member
    bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,210
    Rep Power
    869

    Reputation

    I know the most common DHT sides are shedding and some shutdown. What else would common with this?
  34. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I was under the impression that Turinabol really doesn't kick in until ~week 4, that being the purpose of running it 6 weeks.
    The majority of feedback we've had with our product has most users seeing results after a few weeks in general; which is damn impressive.

    Quote Originally Posted by neuropharm View Post
    I'm really interested to hear some detailed feedback. Anyone know where the early androhard testers posted their results? I'd like to know how shutdown the 3 people quoted in the write-up felt when they ceased the supp. That's the only thing holding me back right now.
    I will have a dedicated thread put together with feedback as it starts to roll in. Look for it in our sub-section here on AM. Shutdown is going to be dependent upon the dose utilized and the duration taken. I would not anticipate any significant shutdown in using the product for 4-6 weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I know the most common DHT sides are shedding and some shutdown. What else would common with this?
    It's possible you'll have oily skin, increased aggression, and some noted strength gains. The side effects can/will be dependent upon the user, as well as the dose and duration that it's taken.


    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  35. Senior Member
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,227
    Rep Power
    23082

    Reputation

    "I would not anticipate any significant shutdown in using the product for 4-6 weeks."

    Count me in for sure.
  36. Advanced Member
    freefall365's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    770
    Rep Power
    1036

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    "I would not anticipate any significant shutdown in using the product for 4-6 weeks."

    Count me in for sure.
    I know, I'm liking that quote a lot too...
  37. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    "I would not anticipate any significant shutdown in using the product for 4-6 weeks."

    Count me in for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    I know, I'm liking that quote a lot too...
    Yes, but the overall significance can vary with some people due to factors (e.g., dosage, duration taken, stacking with another compound, underlying medical condition, etc). I would still think this to be fairly mild in most people in that regard. Our TRS is a good pct option for AndroHard.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  38. New Member
    thewolf49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    322
    Rep Power
    572

    Reputation

    How long could you really run this for? Would 8 weeks be pushing it?
  39. Advanced Member
    freefall365's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    770
    Rep Power
    1036

    Reputation

    does anyone think stacking natadrol or 11 sterone with androhard would be a good idea?
  40. Advanced Member
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    842
    Rep Power
    2717

    Reputation

    bump for any user feedback on androhard ..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Androhard
    By SSD77 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 10:35 PM
  2. AndroHARD during PCT?
    By gaijininjapan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 06:36 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 11:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in