New AndroHard ?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. AndroHard


    Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    So what about stacking dht with formestane?? Formestane lowers dht; would they work in synergy or against eachother?
    I understand that Formestane and AndroHard would work against each other. I would choose AndroHard since it provides the best of both worlds with strength, aggression, increased libido and keeps estrogen at safe levels.

  2. AndroHard and Turinabol LV


    Quote Originally Posted by thewolf49 View Post
    Would stacking Androhard and PP's Turinabol LV be a good stack?
    I am starting Turinabol LV May 1st with AndroHard. This should be a great stack since it should be a great recomp with dry lean quality gains. Normally after 4 weeks Turinabol results plateau. The addition of AH should push results all the way to 6 weeks. Plus no loss of libido or dramatic shutdown. This will be the best cycle going that you can legally get your hands on. I hope to put on 8-10 lbs quality gains.
    •   
       


  3. dragon, what support supps are you going to be taking and what is your PCT going to be? diet also.....

    the reason I ask is that I'm looking to run the same cycle in a couple months.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bushdragon311 View Post
    I understand that Formestane and AndroHard would work against each other. I would choose AndroHard since it provides the best of both worlds with strength, aggression, increased libido and keeps estrogen at safe levels.
    formestane is a strange bird. it reduces dht while at the same time increases strength and aggression. it might be interesting to run formestane as part of pct for a androhard cycle.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  5. Very new product but PP dont make bull**** products so im sure we will only here great things very soon! :-)

    it sounds tempting to me right now also :-P
    throw in soem sustain alpha and some creapure,t-911 (yohimbie) and beta-A and would seem to be the makings of a nice run a nice run. :-)
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bushdragon311 View Post
    Normally after 4 weeks Turinabol results plateau. The addition of AH should push results all the way to 6 weeks.
    I was under the impression that Turinabol really doesn't kick in until ~week 4, that being the purpose of running it 6 weeks.

  7. I'm really interested to hear some detailed feedback. Anyone know where the early androhard testers posted their results? I'd like to know how shutdown the 3 people quoted in the write-up felt when they ceased the supp. That's the only thing holding me back right now.

  8. I know the most common DHT sides are shedding and some shutdown. What else would common with this?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I was under the impression that Turinabol really doesn't kick in until ~week 4, that being the purpose of running it 6 weeks.
    The majority of feedback we've had with our product has most users seeing results after a few weeks in general; which is damn impressive.

    Quote Originally Posted by neuropharm View Post
    I'm really interested to hear some detailed feedback. Anyone know where the early androhard testers posted their results? I'd like to know how shutdown the 3 people quoted in the write-up felt when they ceased the supp. That's the only thing holding me back right now.
    I will have a dedicated thread put together with feedback as it starts to roll in. Look for it in our sub-section here on AM. Shutdown is going to be dependent upon the dose utilized and the duration taken. I would not anticipate any significant shutdown in using the product for 4-6 weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I know the most common DHT sides are shedding and some shutdown. What else would common with this?
    It's possible you'll have oily skin, increased aggression, and some noted strength gains. The side effects can/will be dependent upon the user, as well as the dose and duration that it's taken.


    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  10. "I would not anticipate any significant shutdown in using the product for 4-6 weeks."

    Count me in for sure.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    "I would not anticipate any significant shutdown in using the product for 4-6 weeks."

    Count me in for sure.
    I know, I'm liking that quote a lot too...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    "I would not anticipate any significant shutdown in using the product for 4-6 weeks."

    Count me in for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    I know, I'm liking that quote a lot too...
    Yes, but the overall significance can vary with some people due to factors (e.g., dosage, duration taken, stacking with another compound, underlying medical condition, etc). I would still think this to be fairly mild in most people in that regard. Our TRS is a good pct option for AndroHard.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  13. How long could you really run this for? Would 8 weeks be pushing it?

  14. does anyone think stacking natadrol or 11 sterone with androhard would be a good idea?

  15. bump for any user feedback on androhard ..

  16. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    does anyone think stacking natadrol or 11 sterone with androhard would be a good idea?
    11-sterone would be sweet......good way to get nice and ripped.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by WIULifter View Post
    11-sterone would be sweet......good way to get nice and ripped.
    That's what I was thinking would TRS be enough PCT for the stack of 11sterone and androhard?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    That's what I was thinking would TRS be enough PCT for the stack of 11sterone and androhard?
    I would think so. With the new Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 out, you could include this and be even more sure of recovery.

  19. thanks. this will be my first run so I'm looking for any advice I can get. by the way I'm doing about a 25 day run. it should be pretty mild, which is good for me. Just wondering what I can expect by adding something like the 11sterone into the mix as far as sides, shutdown, and increased gains from using the two together.

  20. bumb b/c i'm trying to place an order tomorrow morning from NP so i don't run out of whey

  21. Androhard is especially useful with Alpha-T2: The Best Lean Muscle Stack!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  22. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    this looks promising. i'm thinking about running it as a standalone... can we even talk about this here?
    If i were you i would run it with DERMACRINE, so you will not feel like crap and tired all the time...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by LiveNDie View Post
    If i were you i would run it with DERMACRINE, so you will not feel like crap and tired all the time...
    or test cyp....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    or test cyp....
    Yes if your local laws allow such things, or if you have a prescription. And possibly if breaking the law is your cup of tea if that is so i would recommend Prop or Eth esters.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by LiveNDie View Post
    Yes if your local laws allow such things, or if you have a prescription. And possibly if breaking the law is your cup of tea if that is so i would recommend Prop or Eth esters.
    i am as legal as obama's birth certificate.... well possibly a little more than that, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Androhard
    By SSD77 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 12:35 AM
  2. AndroHARD during PCT?
    By gaijininjapan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 08:36 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 01:29 PM
Log in
Log in