best pre-workout supp?

supershah

supershah

Awards
Hey all just asking for opinions, in terms of supplement that is worth the $, which is the best NO booster/pre-workout there is ?
1. BPI 1.m.r. ?
2. Superpump?
3. jack3d
4. Dymatize xtreme pump
5. hemorage black
6. Nano vapor

These 6 listed are the ones that ive tried before.. if theres any that i missed htat you guys think are great, do let me know.. i wanna give it a try. For now currently the best is 1MR and superpump..

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Hey all just asking for opinions, in terms of supplement that is worth the $, which is the best NO booster/pre-workout there is ?
1. BPI 1.m.r. ?
2. Superpump?
3. jack3d
4. Dymatize xtreme pump
5. hemorage black
6. Nano vapor

These 6 listed are the ones that ive tried before.. if theres any that i missed htat you guys think are great, do let me know.. i wanna give it a try. For now currently the best is 1MR and superpump..
I think SP250 is pretty decent (first pre I ever tried- used several tubs), I would like to perhaps try Jack3d one day as it's very well received n doesn't contain all the fillers n fluff, naNO vapor gargles balls IMO- wait just kidding it's def the most hardcore! Haven't tried the rest. Ultimately I really like to use a good test-booster like Diesel Test as part of my pre-workout. I'm using JP8 (also by Get Diesel) and stacked with the Diesel Test the pumps can get NICE, however I'm not sure whether I love JP8, I will perhaps continue to experiment with similar products- but I will say it's far better than SP250 IMO and it doesn't come with the GI issues!

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
I take 2-ish scoops of Blast and 4 drive pre-workout. That seems to do the trick. I work out first thing in the morning though. I think time of work out should be considered when deciding on a pre-wo supp too.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
1. BPI 1.m.r. ?
2. Superpump?
3. jack3d
4. Dymatize xtreme pump
5. hemorage black
6. Nano vapor

mri blackpowder

jjds2099

Awards
1. BPI 1.m.r. ?
2. Superpump?
3. jack3d
4. Dymatize xtreme pump
5. hemorage black
6. Nano vapor

Have u tried ready4war u can get it for 20$ plus s+h it keeps me goin in the gym with no crash in the end. Dth has worked wonders for me also just makes me ready to hit the gym all day.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I can only speak for Jacked. Jacked was an awesome supplement, and I love the small scoops. I don't know why nobody ever list AE Presurge; Can it be the marketing or the price? Presurge is also an awesome supplement for pre-workout, check it out.

http://www.aenutrition.com/faq.php?cID=7

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree pre surge is awesome. I use pre surge with no shot gun half dose and love it.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I agree pre surge is awesome. I use pre surge with no shot gun half dose and love it.
I really enjoy all of AE's products. Intrabololic stacked with IntraXcell is also very nice.

risktaker

Awards
1. BPI 1.m.r. ?
2. Superpump?
3. jack3d
4. Dymatize xtreme pump
5. hemorage black
6. Nano vapor

obiously is jack3d, the rest of the preworkouts are nothing more than fillers and maltodextrin(makes you fat), especially the superpump(aka, superdump 250).

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of your list, jacked. Others that work awesome are maximize v.2 and cryoshock.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ragnarok ultra. muscle marinade. shotgun. shock therapy. white flood.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
ASGT mixed with a carona

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jacked

supershah

supershah

Awards
obiously is jack3d, the rest of the preworkouts are nothing more than fillers and maltodextrin(makes you fat), especially the superpump(aka, superdump 250).
hahha.. y isnt superpump good? its one of the best selling supps ! and what makes a good NO product? Like jack3d, which contains AAKG and Geranium( 1,3 dimeth- (whatever the speling is) .

and which is the MOST value for $$ . please count nanovapor out :p

fidget324

Awards
hahha.. y isnt superpump good? its one of the best selling supps ! and what makes a good NO product? Like jack3d, which contains AAKG and Geranium( 1,3 dimeth- (whatever the speling is) .

and which is the MOST value for $$ . please count nanovapor out :p
Superpump isn't necessarily bad.... it contains a lot of magnesium which gives some people diarrhea. For my money the best value out there is Jack3d. Proven ingredients, no fillers, no artificial colors.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
MRI blackpowder. Ive used most of them and black powder gives me the best boost. I can go longer and put up more weight.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
ragnarok ultra
Assault
Jack3d

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
N.O. Ignite or Super pump 250

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have liked sp250, jack3d for energy but no pumps, and maximize v2 is my next to try out,

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
Diesel test hardcore and caffine makes me want to overtrain lol

jjds2099

Awards
ya i was taking DTH and ready4war and it made it really hard to walk away from the gym haha.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
NO Ignite is better than bad sex imo.

That means good :p

SuperRook

Awards
Hows about a protein shake and a banana. Or an apple if you want to get crazy.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but seriously
i think muscle marinade might out do jacked by a little

MichaelRay

Awards
You can take number of product but you can workout regularly so make workout and get better health.

BigKen55

BigKen55

Awards
For me it's tough, Jack3d was a very solid product, when i first started taking it my skin was itching so bad i wanted to tear it off but then I got used to it, also loved the taste, and energy from it. I'd workout for 2 and a half hours then eat dinner then run 3 miles and still have energy. Superpump 250 was the best tasting, blue raspberry was great but get used to going to the bathroom.I also noticed I was more vascular for some reason with it. NO Xplode really helped me focus more, all day I would just think about lifting and what specific exercises I was going to do at the gym. The only thing I hated about NO Xplode was your body becomes used to it very quickly and sometimes i'd be taking 5-6 scoops just to feel the same effects I did on day one. MRI Black Powder was also very solid, great energy and blue raspberry was decent tasting. I'd have to go with Jack3d or Superpump if you can withstand the bathroom problem.

Cassavus

NO Shotgun personally was my favorite. I had crazy pumps when on it. However, their new V3 doesn't seem to give the same affect as the older one...not sure why. I've been using Jack3d lately. It's been pretty awesome.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jack3d imo can't be touched, muscle marinade's flavor is good but i dunno for some reason it's hard to stomach after awhile, but imo the energy and focus isn't close to jack3d, it's a different kind of energy i guess you can say........i am interested in bpi 1 m.r. though, heard some crazy stuff about that and even heard it's more like the original jacked that usp put out...i loved that stuff

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
jack3d imo can't be touched, muscle marinade's flavor is good but i dunno for some reason it's hard to stomach after awhile, but imo the energy and focus isn't close to jack3d, it's a different kind of energy i guess you can say........i am interested in bpi 1 m.r. though, heard some crazy stuff about that and even heard it's more like the original jacked that usp put out...i loved that stuff
BPI 1 more rep sounds horrible to me. It has something like (if i remember correctly) 300mg of caffeine! I would crash so hard from that dose.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BPI 1 more rep sounds horrible to me. It has something like (if i remember correctly) 300mg of caffeine! I would crash so hard from that dose.
oh man see that sounds great to me, like the american bodybuilding drinks they sell at the gym, i love those things, but they are way to expensive....gives me a nice 2-2 1/2 rush, get an awesome workout in, get home eat and then i can crash on the couch the rest of the night if i had to

lmbarca19

Awards
Just started using Athletic Edge Presurge Unleashed.....best preworkout I've used so far. I've used Controlled Labs White Flood, which is solid; Omega Sports Ultima, also solid and great when cycling off stims; Superpump 250, which was disappointing.

I regret not picking up a tub of Maximize V2 when it was on sale.

supershah

supershah

Awards
hey man.. ingredient wise, have u all checked out BPI sports 1.M.R. ?? ingredients look solid, comparable to jack3d, INFACT, has all the ingredients in jack3d and more!! and its 8g per scoop instead of 4g/scoop for jack3d. ive tried a few sample packs of it and feel good!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maximize V2 is great. Jack3d and white flood are great.

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
I like to keep it simple, and make my own ****. Here's a nasty ****tail that pretty much gets me ready to lift anything:

650 mg Caffeine Anhydrous (a little less that a tsp)
5 g Arginine AKG
5 g Beta Alanine
5 g GABA
3 g Citrulline Malate
1 crushed Bronkaid Tab

Put that **** in water and chug. The freakout happens about 10 min into it XD

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like to keep it simple, and make my own ****. Here's a nasty ****tail that pretty much gets me ready to lift anything:

5 g Arginine AKG
5 g Beta Alanine
5 g GABA
3 g Citrulline Malate
1 crushed Bronkaid Tab

Thats way too much caffeine brah!!!!

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
Haha, that depends what kind of tolerance you've got I suppose... I love the stuff so the doses get bumped up until I've got to go cold turkey and bring it back down.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established

5 g Arginine AKG
5 g Beta Alanine
5 g GABA
3 g Citrulline Malate
1 crushed Bronkaid Tab

eventually your body will tolerate 650 mg of caffeine and youll get nothing from it. YOUVE 2 options when that happens -lay off all caffeine in whatever form and let your adrenal glands recover or up the dose , personally id opt for the former.

i suggest you read this---http://www.naturalnews.com/012352_caffeine_coffee.html

(you may have to copy and paste the link)

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established

5 g Arginine AKG
5 g Beta Alanine
5 g GABA
3 g Citrulline Malate
1 crushed Bronkaid Tab

You can still sleep?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

5 g Arginine AKG
5 g Beta Alanine
5 g GABA
3 g Citrulline Malate
1 crushed Bronkaid Tab

what the hell do you flavor that with?

YUK

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
To corsaking: I checked out that link you posted, and I can't help but point out the irony that on a pre-workout thread you're worried about the nonepherine, and other stress hormone response from caffeine!

Yes, yes, I know about the tolerance issue. It just takes a few weeks without the stuff and it works like magic again.

For flavoring, just about any strong crystal light/ sugar free coolaid variation masks the C.A. well enough.