HGHPro and ASGT

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Started taking both today :D

Not doing a formal log because I just started this whole working out bulking supplement thing, and im still learning :) So this will be a semi formal q/a log perhaps!

HGHPro: My sleep was divine last night. Woke up several times, but never with the "****" attitude I normally have when woken up :D My leg has been hurting like hell for a few days, I was able to walk fine on it today, don't know if it was just natural recovery or if the HGH helped a bit, but I think I may be in love with it, going to see how it goes the next few days!

ASGT: How am I supposed to mix this o_O I didn't see the ratio on the bottle, I put 2 scoops in about 12 oz of water, and the taste/mixing was not great, still had tons of chunks and had to shake before every sip, and flavor just kind of made my belly ache lol. Only day 1 though, so I am not reserving any judgement. Feeling slightly more focused, can't wait to get to gym, but I can never wait since my job is BORING, and chasing women in Iraq is a DUMB idea to say the least heh.

Edit: Heading to the Gym now. I've peed twice since ingesting the ASGT, I remember reading one someones log that it made them pee like crazy the first few days, must mean its working huh?

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
lmao, whys that? :thinking:
One, most of the females have been ran through like an old screen door.
Second, it just leads to trouble like false rape accusations.
Three, STD outbreaks!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Three, STD outbreaks!
This.

When you go to the chow hall and you see the girls who look scared and only get to-go plates, they are probably safe, but not worth the trouble to crack lol. Better to just let it be. If you find some chick who wants to sleep with you in Iraq, chances are she's slept with everyone else too.

Read my update to OP, ASGT is making me pee like crazy. Leaving for gym now and I have to pee a third time in the hour since ive taken it!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking this... :redeemerwhore:

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
meh. Turns out I decided to do a formal log. Formal newb log, which means informal I suppose. Either way im doing a log. log log log. :p I'll link it when I create it ina sec

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
meh. Turns out I decided to do a formal log. Formal newb log, which means informal I suppose. Either way im doing a log. log log log. :p I'll link it when I create it ina sec
That is awesome. If you remember can you please PM me a link when you start it.:)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Three, STD outbreaks!
That is a real ignorant comment to make.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Started taking both today :D

Not doing a formal log because I just started this whole working out bulking supplement thing, and im still learning :) So this will be a semi formal q/a log perhaps!

HGHPro: My sleep was divine last night. Woke up several times, but never with the "****" attitude I normally have when woken up :D My leg has been hurting like hell for a few days, I was able to walk fine on it today, don't know if it was just natural recovery or if the HGH helped a bit, but I think I may be in love with it, going to see how it goes the next few days!

ASGT: How am I supposed to mix this o_O I didn't see the ratio on the bottle, I put 2 scoops in about 12 oz of water, and the taste/mixing was not great, still had tons of chunks and had to shake before every sip, and flavor just kind of made my belly ache lol. Only day 1 though, so I am not reserving any judgement. Feeling slightly more focused, can't wait to get to gym, but I can never wait since my job is BORING, and chasing women in Iraq is a DUMB idea to say the least heh.

Edit: Heading to the Gym now. I've peed twice since ingesting the ASGT, I remember reading one someones log that it made them pee like crazy the first few days, must mean its working huh?
If it made you wake up through out the night, not really good. Leg healed up, thats good.

I have the same dam problem with LG stuff. The products are amazing, but im very OCD and I have to have exact measurements. I toss It in about 16-18oz of water and that works just fine for me. I do pee alot on that, and Jack3d too, so it's no biggie. Are you taking anything for N.O. boosts? If not, on the memorial day sale coming up, Invest in the SHS (Super Hero Stack) you won't be sorry.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Link the log here...

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
DOH

Didn't realize people were interested ;) Here is the log, I decided to just put it in the workout section because I haven't lifted in 4-5 years, so any gains I get would most definately not be an accurate representation of the supps lol =x

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/151674-keithan-bulking-buffing.html

I plan on evolving this w/o, started with a 4 day split, which lasted a few days until I read about hst, which looks like a better option, either way, goal is the same, check it oot :p

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
get in the log posted above :D I added some pictures of me, and my sexy chu trailer in the background!

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Three, STD outbreaks!
I suspect they have their "nice girls" and there "not-so-nice girls" like anywhere else. People are the same all over.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I suspect they have their "nice girls" and there "not-so-nice girls" like anywhere else. People are the same all over.
They do. Heres the key:

You dress like a slut in Iraq, you are a slut. Why?
1 if military: you should be wearing a uniform
2 if civ: your going to get sunburned if your all tramped out, unless you plan on being in someones trailer and not working

civ girl who hangs out with lots of guys: slut
civ girls who are good hang out with civ girls, because there are a lot of civ girls and they know men are crazy, especially after not having sex forever

mil girls who hang out with lots of guys: hard to say, depends on how she carries herself, more men in the mil anyway
mil girls who hang out with lots of guys who have platinum blonde hair and use the lotion that dyes your skin sun tanned: slut for obvious reasons
mil girls who have natural hair colors and natural skin: probably good, or not good or slutty

and finally, guaranteed good girls:

If you see a hot girl in the chow hall who looks scared, and gets a to go plate, or who sits with old ladies/old men, she is a good girl. She tries to put off an aura that says, dont talk to me youll be sorry, but she will talk to you because women get WAYYY more lonely than men.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
They do. Heres the key:

You dress like a slut in Iraq, you are a slut. Why?
1 if military: you should be wearing a uniform
2 if civ: your going to get sunburned if your all tramped out, unless you plan on being in someones trailer and not working

civ girl who hangs out with lots of guys: slut
civ girls who are good hang out with civ girls, because there are a lot of civ girls and they know men are crazy, especially after not having sex forever

mil girls who hang out with lots of guys: hard to say, depends on how she carries herself, more men in the mil anyway
mil girls who hang out with lots of guys who have platinum blonde hair and use the lotion that dyes your skin sun tanned: slut for obvious reasons
mil girls who have natural hair colors and natural skin: probably good, or not good or slutty

and finally, guaranteed good girls:

If you see a hot girl in the chow hall who looks scared, and gets a to go plate, or who sits with old ladies/old men, she is a good girl. She tries to put off an aura that says, dont talk to me youll be sorry, but she will talk to you because women get WAYYY more lonely than men.
Aside from the statement about "women getting more lonely than men",(which I view as nothing more than wishful thinking on some horny studs part) there are some interesting cultural bits...
having said that, we can all come up with a general profile on the mannerisms of good vs. bad American women as well. Aside from a few cultural differences, the end result will be similar.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Aside from the statement about "women getting more lonely than men",(which I view as nothing more than wishful thinking on some horny studs part) there are some interesting cultural bits...
having said that, we can all come up with a general profile on the mannerisms of good vs. bad American women as well. Aside from a few cultural differences, the end result will be similar.

I'm not talking sexually lonely, because the good girls wont be sexually lonely, but socially lonely, which I guarantee if you pick a random woman and a random man off the street, take their cell phones, the woman will go insane first.