HGHPro and ASGT - AnabolicMinds.com

HGHPro and ASGT

  1. Senior Member
    votum's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,253
    Rep Power
    21285

    Reputation

    HGHPro and ASGT


    Started taking both today


    Not doing a formal log because I just started this whole working out bulking supplement thing, and im still learning So this will be a semi formal q/a log perhaps!

    HGHPro: My sleep was divine last night. Woke up several times, but never with the "****" attitude I normally have when woken up My leg has been hurting like hell for a few days, I was able to walk fine on it today, don't know if it was just natural recovery or if the HGH helped a bit, but I think I may be in love with it, going to see how it goes the next few days!

    ASGT: How am I supposed to mix this o.O I didn't see the ratio on the bottle, I put 2 scoops in about 12 oz of water, and the taste/mixing was not great, still had tons of chunks and had to shake before every sip, and flavor just kind of made my belly ache lol. Only day 1 though, so I am not reserving any judgement. Feeling slightly more focused, can't wait to get to gym, but I can never wait since my job is BORING, and chasing women in Iraq is a DUMB idea to say the least heh.

    Edit: Heading to the Gym now. I've peed twice since ingesting the ASGT, I remember reading one someones log that it made them pee like crazy the first few days, must mean its working huh?

  2. Senior Member
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Rep Power
    4621

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    and chasing women in Iraq is a DUMB idea to say the least heh.
    lmao, whys that?
    Truth
  3. New Member
    yoshi5674's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    257

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    lmao, whys that?
    One, most of the females have been ran through like an old screen door.
    Second, it just leads to trouble like false rape accusations.
    Three, STD outbreaks!
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    votum's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,253
    Rep Power
    21285

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by yoshi5674 View Post
    One, most of the females have been ran through like an old screen door.
    Second, it just leads to trouble like false rape accusations.
    Three, STD outbreaks!
    This.

    When you go to the chow hall and you see the girls who look scared and only get to-go plates, they are probably safe, but not worth the trouble to crack lol. Better to just let it be. If you find some chick who wants to sleep with you in Iraq, chances are she's slept with everyone else too.

    Read my update to OP, ASGT is making me pee like crazy. Leaving for gym now and I have to pee a third time in the hour since ive taken it!
  5. Senior Member
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Rep Power
    4621

    Reputation

    i was thinking this...
    Truth
  6. Senior Member
    votum's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,253
    Rep Power
    21285

    Reputation

    meh. Turns out I decided to do a formal log. Formal newb log, which means informal I suppose. Either way im doing a log. log log log. :P I'll link it when I create it ina sec
  7. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    meh. Turns out I decided to do a formal log. Formal newb log, which means informal I suppose. Either way im doing a log. log log log. :P I'll link it when I create it ina sec
    That is awesome. If you remember can you please PM me a link when you start it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by yoshi5674 View Post
    One, most of the females have been ran through like an old screen door.
    Second, it just leads to trouble like false rape accusations.
    Three, STD outbreaks!
    That is a real ignorant comment to make.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  9. Senior Member
    BigBeazy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,114
    Rep Power
    630

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Started taking both today


    Not doing a formal log because I just started this whole working out bulking supplement thing, and im still learning So this will be a semi formal q/a log perhaps!

    HGHPro: My sleep was divine last night. Woke up several times, but never with the "****" attitude I normally have when woken up My leg has been hurting like hell for a few days, I was able to walk fine on it today, don't know if it was just natural recovery or if the HGH helped a bit, but I think I may be in love with it, going to see how it goes the next few days!

    ASGT: How am I supposed to mix this o.O I didn't see the ratio on the bottle, I put 2 scoops in about 12 oz of water, and the taste/mixing was not great, still had tons of chunks and had to shake before every sip, and flavor just kind of made my belly ache lol. Only day 1 though, so I am not reserving any judgement. Feeling slightly more focused, can't wait to get to gym, but I can never wait since my job is BORING, and chasing women in Iraq is a DUMB idea to say the least heh.

    Edit: Heading to the Gym now. I've peed twice since ingesting the ASGT, I remember reading one someones log that it made them pee like crazy the first few days, must mean its working huh?
    If it made you wake up through out the night, not really good. Leg healed up, thats good.

    I have the same dam problem with LG stuff. The products are amazing, but im very OCD and I have to have exact measurements. I toss It in about 16-18oz of water and that works just fine for me. I do pee alot on that, and Jack3d too, so it's no biggie. Are you taking anything for N.O. boosts? If not, on the memorial day sale coming up, Invest in the SHS (Super Hero Stack) you won't be sorry.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  10. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,447
    Rep Power
    684945

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Link the log here...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. Senior Member
    votum's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,253
    Rep Power
    21285

    Reputation

    DOH


    Didn't realize people were interested Here is the log, I decided to just put it in the workout section because I haven't lifted in 4-5 years, so any gains I get would most definately not be an accurate representation of the supps lol =x

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/worko...g-buffing.html

    I plan on evolving this w/o, started with a 4 day split, which lasted a few days until I read about hst, which looks like a better option, either way, goal is the same, check it oot :P
  12. Senior Member
    votum's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,253
    Rep Power
    21285

    Reputation

    get in the log posted above I added some pictures of me, and my sexy chu trailer in the background!
  13. Advanced Member
    JohnnieFreeze's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    664
    Rep Power
    1738

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by yoshi5674 View Post
    One, most of the females have been ran through like an old screen door.
    Second, it just leads to trouble like false rape accusations.
    Three, STD outbreaks!
    I suspect they have their "nice girls" and there "not-so-nice girls" like anywhere else. People are the same all over.
  14. Senior Member
    votum's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,253
    Rep Power
    21285

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    I suspect they have their "nice girls" and there "not-so-nice girls" like anywhere else. People are the same all over.
    They do. Heres the key:

    You dress like a slut in Iraq, you are a slut. Why?
    1 if military: you should be wearing a uniform
    2 if civ: your going to get sunburned if your all tramped out, unless you plan on being in someones trailer and not working

    civ girl who hangs out with lots of guys: slut
    civ girls who are good hang out with civ girls, because there are a lot of civ girls and they know men are crazy, especially after not having sex forever

    mil girls who hang out with lots of guys: hard to say, depends on how she carries herself, more men in the mil anyway
    mil girls who hang out with lots of guys who have platinum blonde hair and use the lotion that dyes your skin sun tanned: slut for obvious reasons
    mil girls who have natural hair colors and natural skin: probably good, or not good or slutty

    and finally, guaranteed good girls:

    If you see a hot girl in the chow hall who looks scared, and gets a to go plate, or who sits with old ladies/old men, she is a good girl. She tries to put off an aura that says, dont talk to me youll be sorry, but she will talk to you because women get WAYYY more lonely than men.
  15. Advanced Member
    JohnnieFreeze's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    664
    Rep Power
    1738

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    They do. Heres the key:

    You dress like a slut in Iraq, you are a slut. Why?
    1 if military: you should be wearing a uniform
    2 if civ: your going to get sunburned if your all tramped out, unless you plan on being in someones trailer and not working

    civ girl who hangs out with lots of guys: slut
    civ girls who are good hang out with civ girls, because there are a lot of civ girls and they know men are crazy, especially after not having sex forever

    mil girls who hang out with lots of guys: hard to say, depends on how she carries herself, more men in the mil anyway
    mil girls who hang out with lots of guys who have platinum blonde hair and use the lotion that dyes your skin sun tanned: slut for obvious reasons
    mil girls who have natural hair colors and natural skin: probably good, or not good or slutty

    and finally, guaranteed good girls:

    If you see a hot girl in the chow hall who looks scared, and gets a to go plate, or who sits with old ladies/old men, she is a good girl. She tries to put off an aura that says, dont talk to me youll be sorry, but she will talk to you because women get WAYYY more lonely than men.
    Aside from the statement about "women getting more lonely than men",(which I view as nothing more than wishful thinking on some horny studs part) there are some interesting cultural bits...
    having said that, we can all come up with a general profile on the mannerisms of good vs. bad American women as well. Aside from a few cultural differences, the end result will be similar.
  16. Senior Member
    votum's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,253
    Rep Power
    21285

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    Aside from the statement about "women getting more lonely than men",(which I view as nothing more than wishful thinking on some horny studs part) there are some interesting cultural bits...
    having said that, we can all come up with a general profile on the mannerisms of good vs. bad American women as well. Aside from a few cultural differences, the end result will be similar.

    I'm not talking sexually lonely, because the good girls wont be sexually lonely, but socially lonely, which I guarantee if you pick a random woman and a random man off the street, take their cell phones, the woman will go insane first.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lue's going PRO with HGHpro!!!!!
    By luelinks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 03:52 PM
  2. HGHpro
    By hugerobb in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 10:26 AM
  3. hghpro
    By ohiostate2827 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 11:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in