Is my Mucuna Pruriens (L-Dopa) standardized too low?

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
I dont think I picked up a great product here not one review here or online lol Its called HGH Dopa 400 by AFI and no not the sweet band. It was an impulse buy at vitamin shoppe, I have a lot of GABA laying around and some dmae and I noticed a lot of hgh products have that in it so at VS the only product they had was that one. Its 400mg of Mucuna Pruriens standardized to 15% L-Dopa. 250 caps for like 30 bucks. I know its cheaper online but just an impulse buy and I noticed some hgh products are 99% L-dopa but at a lower mg. Just looking to boost some hgh while I sleep and had stuff laying around. Thanks for any input. I know hgh products are a bust, I have been burned by POWERfull and Somnidren-GH cause you CANT really boost your hgh without taking the illegal stuff but maybe if I take the main ingredients and mega dose them more I might see something.........

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont think I picked up a great product here not one review here or online lol Its called HGH Dopa 400 by AFI and no not the sweet band. It was an impulse buy at vitamin shoppe, I have a lot of GABA laying around and some dmae and I noticed a lot of hgh products have that in it so at VS the only product they had was that one. Its 400mg of Mucuna Pruriens standardized to 15% L-Dopa. 250 caps for like 30 bucks. I know its cheaper online but just an impulse buy and I noticed some hgh products are 99% L-dopa but at a lower mg. Just looking to boost some hgh while I sleep and had stuff laying around. Thanks for any input. I know hgh products are a bust, I have been burned by POWERfull and Somnidren-GH cause you CANT really boost your hgh without taking the illegal stuff but maybe if I take the main ingredients and mega dose them more I might see something.........
With our new HGHpro product the L-Dopa is 99%

HGHpro Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 capsules
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
AlphaSize (Alpha-Glycerol Phosphoryl Choline) (Alpha-GPC)
500 mg **
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)
600 mg **
Human Growth Hormone Poteniator Complex:

Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa), Green Tea (98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG), Shilajit (5% Fulvic Acid), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Zinc (as Zinc Chelate)
1161 mg

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
100mg of 15% if the same as ~15mg of 99%. Don't worry about the lower concentration. You should still see the same effects as those provided by higher concentrations.

broons

Awards
  • Established
You CAN coax your body to increase hgh production with a good high quality secretatogue. however, this is just my opinion, but I think anyone under 30ish years of age is wasting their money and will get little to no result other than higher quality sleep. But that's an expensive sleep aid.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You CAN coax your body to increase hgh production with a good high quality secretatogue. however, this is just my opinion, but I think anyone under 30ish years of age is wasting their money and will get little to no result other than higher quality sleep. But that's an expensive sleep aid.
That is not totally true the recovery factor is also outstanding.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy my L-dopa a lot more than i enjoy Nyquil.

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
Good to know thank you! I took some last night, it says 6-8 caps so I took 7 with 1.5 grams of GABA and 130mg of DMAE. I need to increase the GABA but I heard to start low and work your way up so I will! and I am adding ZMK.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to know thank you! I took some last night, it says 6-8 caps so I took 7 with 1.5 grams of GABA and 130mg of DMAE. I need to increase the GABA but I heard to start low and work your way up so I will! and I am adding ZMK.
macuna puriens stacks great with gaba. i have heard that gaba taken pre workout will increase hgh but you will need around 3gms to get maximum results. at that level of gaba intake you risk elevated prolactin, stacking gaba with macuna should control this very nicely, and you won't need as much of either when stacking, imo.

i have used a product that contains both and taking it pre cardio workouts was nothing short of fantastic. i firmly believe it aided in cutting bf% also.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For people under 30, even with peptides I don' t think the return on your investment is nearly as great as it is for 40-50 yo.

ekdevil

Awards
With our new HGHpro product the L-Dopa is 99%

HGHpro Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 capsules
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
AlphaSize (Alpha-Glycerol Phosphoryl Choline) (Alpha-GPC)
500 mg **
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)
600 mg **
Human Growth Hormone Poteniator Complex:

Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa), Green Tea (98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG), Shilajit (5% Fulvic Acid), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Zinc (as Zinc Chelate)
1161 mg
That's good and all but we don't know as consumers how much of that 99%L-Dopa is in that 1161mg blend.there's 6 different ingredients.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's good and all but we don't know as consumers how much of that 99%L-Dopa is in that 1161mg blend.there's 6 different ingredients.
That is true but reading the logs that are running will let you know what kind of results people are gettiing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is true but reading the logs that are running will let you know what kind of results people are gettiing.
plus not many of them are in the 40-50 category.