Liquid retention under nipple....what to do?

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
This is a weird question I know but I have some gyno in my left nipple and it is always more swollen/puffy than my right one. The question is what would be the best way to get rid of this liquid or water or whatever it is, without getting into formestane, etc. Would I dare to try and draw it out with an insulin needle and syringe?

kmcart

Awards
This is a weird question I know but I have some gyno in my left nipple and it is always more swollen/puffy than my right one. The question is what would be the best way to get rid of this liquid or water or whatever it is, without getting into formestane, etc. Would I dare to try and draw it out with an insulin needle and syringe?
I'm not sure about formestane but I definitely wouldn't recommend the syringe I have some in both of mine but definitely can't afford surgery for something that minute so I just learned to live with it and I got over it.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
It's normal to have puffy nipples, stop tripping and just focus on your workouts. Some people get this from puberty.

kmcart

Awards
It's normal to have puffy nipples, stop tripping and just focus on your workouts. Some people get this from puberty.
That's what I got mine from but I can understand I was really self conscious for a long time.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i have puffy nips, my gf always picks on me for it. whats ur bf %, i think that can be a major contributor. im at 15 right now but when i go to like >10 it goes away. YMMV

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
The thing is that no matter what BF % I'm at, my right one is never that way. It's only the left.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
How many times per week do you ejaculate?

Ejaculation is associated with increased prolactin levels. Prolactin may be the cause of your puffy nipples. Of course, there may be other causes associated... But you could limit ejaculation to once per week to help reduce prolactin levels. Using this method of ejaculation control you would also achieve higher levels of testosterone, which would be beneficial to your puffy nipples. Gyno can be stimulated through lack of androgens. Testosterone is androgenic and would also aid you in your quest.

Lifestyle choices can be a major player in puffy nipples. Drugs and alcohol are said to play a role in gyno.

Supplements can help reduce puffy nipples as well. Try P5P (b6 coenzyme).

Stay tuned for the next PUFFY NIPS HERALD!

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Is there any supplements or anything that would raise my androgen levels safely?

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Is there any supplements or anything that would raise my androgen levels safely?
Try testofen. It seems to work well for me without side effects.

There's also icariin, make sure it's standardized at 40% or more.

I would not suggest using an AI to combat puffy nips.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about trying some prami for prolactin and GH boosting. Does anyone know anything about this?

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about trying some prami for prolactin and GH boosting. Does anyone know anything about this?
I don't know about that product but you should look at l-dopa for prolactin reduction. NP has some bulk 1-carboxy too, it's better than l-dopa. I think the powerfull caps by usplabs has this 1carboxy.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Prami is a research chem so it would probably be much more effective. I'm looking at PP's new Androhard also to add some androgens

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
You should try the 1-carboxy first, because the androgens could make it worse.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established

Ejaculation is associated with increased prolactin levels. Prolactin may be the cause of your puffy nipples. Of course, there may be other causes associated... But you could limit ejaculation to once per week to help reduce prolactin levels. Using this method of ejaculation control you would also achieve higher levels of testosterone, which would be beneficial to your puffy nipples. Gyno can be stimulated through lack of androgens. Testosterone is androgenic and would also aid you in your quest.

Lifestyle choices can be a major player in puffy nipples. Drugs and alcohol are said to play a role in gyno.

You said above that androgens would help

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
You said above that androgens would help
I said: Gyno can be stimulated through lack of androgens.

For instance: After a hormone cycle you are shut down and not making androgens, gyno can follow.

So in a way androgens play a role, but loading up on androgens may not help your already existing condition. Generally, people prone to gyno should stay away from hormones as they may worsen the condition.

There are 2 forms of gyno.
-estrogen induced (actual formation of new breast tissue)
-prolactin induced (puffy nipples)

Out of everything we have discussed I'd say 1-carboxy and p5p tabs are your best bet. The prices are reasonable and both are available here on NP.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

u sure its P5P and not pyroxidine? I always wondered...

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
u sure its P5P and not pyroxidine? I always wondered...
Pyroxidine hcl is b6, p5p is the coenzyme of b6. U want p5p cuz it works much better. P5p is readily used by the body and that's what u want, especially for this situation.