quick nocturabol question

kmcart

Awards
I'm just about sold on giving it a try but is this one of those sleep aids that like others recommends getting 8 hours of sleep to take it? I normally get between 6 and 7 and I'm wondering if that would be good enough to take it or would I wake up feeling way to groggy etc.?

tattoopierced1

You should be fine.. shouldnt have a groggy feeling with Noct.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nocturnabol is awesome. It's very well formulated, with a nice low dose of melatonin. You'll be fine.

kmcart

Awards
Nocturnabol is awesome. It's very well formulated, with a nice low dose of melatonin. You'll be fine.
Ok thanks guys... I've heard some people say its not something you'd wanna use everynight, any truth to that?

tattoopierced1

Ok thanks guys... I've heard some people say its not something you'd wanna use everynight, any truth to that?
I'd recommend not, maybe do 2 off 5 on or something similar, or less if it can fit your needs.

kmcart

Awards
I'd recommend not, maybe do 2 off 5 on or something similar, or less if it can fit your needs.
Yeah that's kinda what I was thinking, hopefully I wouldn't need it everynight anyways. Have any idea what the reason for the need to cycle is? Just out of curiousity for further knowledge

tattoopierced1

Yeah that's kinda what I was thinking, hopefully I wouldn't need it everynight anyways. Have any idea what the reason for the need to cycle is? Just out of curiousity for further knowledge
tolerance build up

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also melatonin is potent stuff.