What to Stack Sustain Alpha-LV with?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Ok, here's the deal. My wife and I have decided to have another child (have a 5 & 7 year old now). While we're trying she's promised I could have it when ever I wanted it, so I want to be up for the task :smileysex5:

I've read great things about Sustain Alpha-LV so I want to give it a run. I've also used AI's TestoPro and Perform and loved both. So my question is, what should I stack Sustan Alpha-LV with, TestoPro or Perform, or something else to create the "I'm going to wear you out stack":sgrin:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Ok, here's the deal. My wife and I have decided to have another child (have a 5 & 7 year old now). While we're trying she's promised I could have it when ever I wanted it, so I want to be up for the task :smileysex5:

I've read great things about Sustain Alpha-LV so I want to give it a run. I've also used AI's TestoPro and Perform and loved both. So my question is, what should I stack Sustan Alpha-LV with, TestoPro or Perform, or something else to create the "I'm going to wear you out stack":sgrin:
I'm biased, but IGF-2 and DRIVE with Sustain Alpha (the TD version) was off the charts nuts for me. IGF-2 alone is my fav libido booster and in the bedroom performance booster though.

Cheers!:cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
sam beat me to it.

i'd go with IGF-2 aswell :)

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
whats the world coming to??

you let your wife tell YOU when you can have your way with her?...

hand over your MAN card membership now!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HAHA well Id say the Sustain Alpha LV stacked with Perform. Oh and grow some balls and go "hunting."

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I guess I had that coming. While we do have sex when I want too, we don't have it multiple times a day we like we used to (That's what age and kids will do to you). So I should have said, we're going to have sex multiple times a day and what will assist me in be up for the task. Besides prescription

Thanks for the replies