I Might be a possible Idiot

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I bought 1,3,D from Nutra along with Milk Thistle.

Neither contains a scooper.

I figured I would just take the stuff In water or something.

Is there a possible way of taking 25mg of the 1,3,? Or do i have to measure it out and then put it in a capsule?

With the Milk Thistle from Nutra, should I just take a table spoon or something of it?

I greatly appreciate it.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From the product reviews of 1,3-D
k so all you guys putting it in 60 ml of water or whatever? NOT SMART. the higher concentration you make it, the easier it is to overdose. here's what I did, which is being really on the safe side .

get a .5 liter water bottle. put 2 measuring cups full (if i'm not mistaked, which i'm not, there is 250 ml in 1 cup), giving you 500 ml of water. put 1 gram of 1,3-dymethylamylamine into it, giving you 1 ml = 2 mg of 1,3-dymeth.. then, if you want to get a normal dose (30 mg works wonders for me), just take a tablespoon's worth. 1 tablespoon = 15 ml, equating to 30 mg of the 1,3 dymeth mix with some crystal light to mask the flavor, and you're golden! (sugar free of course)

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Steveoph, However Milk Thistle?

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
There is a thread on this board somewhere that details the math of doing a 60 ml solution. Thats how I ran it before I started getting sweeeeet deals on Clearshot (don't ask me where or who...I respect NP too much).

It's hard to overdose if you can do simple math when making the solution. I also recommend dosing with an oral syringe.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
You need like 225 MG's or something like that of it. I just wanted to know how to measure it out and toss it into water or something. I got the 1,3 D thing done, just not this.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Parachuting :)

Wrap in small piece of toilet paper and take quickly before your saliva destroys the TP.