Lipotrophin PM = Crappy Sleep - AnabolicMinds.com

Lipotrophin PM = Crappy Sleep

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Lipotrophin PM = Crappy Sleep

Started taking Lipo PM before bed, 3 caps. I am on day 3 and I cannpt get a good nights rest. I drag ass all day from this stuff. Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  239 lbs.

How long do you get to sleep at night? I have found sleep aids make me groggy for the first half or so of the day if I'm not able to get 7-8 hours of sleep at night.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

That stuff worked great for me. Are you stopping eating at least 2 hours before bed and before taking the Lipo?

If it's not for you, try Somnidren PM, it's more expensive, but its the premium sleep product. Reduction PM is great too.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Fall asleep around midnight and get up around 7-7:30 AM. Last meal at 8:30 then usually take it about 11pm. I was thinking about throwing some ZMA on top of it to get better rest.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by punxweb View Post
    Started taking Lipo PM before bed, 3 caps. I am on day 3 and I cannpt get a good nights rest. I drag ass all day from this stuff. Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions?
    That's interesting - most people get great sleep on Lipotrophin-PM. Perhaps take it right before you go to bed, instead of 90 minutes before.

You could also add in other "sleeping" products if you wish - I personally get better results when using IGF-2 as well.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Keep in mind it's not the first time I've seen a reaction like this, powerfull can do it to some as well.
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

3 is too much for me...try 2.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Good point, I forgot about that, dsade. That's exactly what I did.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

I will play with the dose. Thanks for the suggestions. I know there is a small fraction of caffeine in the green tea. I am not a coffee or soda drinker. Do you think that small amount could be affecting my sleep?
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

No way. There's more caffeine in a small square of chocolate. It's the l-dopa, just gotta find the right dose. 1 cap is even effective for me, but 2 is about right.
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

I will play with the dose. Thanks for the suggestions. I know there is a small fraction of caffeine in the green tea. I am not a coffee or soda drinker. Do you think that small amount could be affecting my sleep?
    Nope - any caffeine will be minimal at best. Just play with dosing, and start off at 1 cap.

~Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

I tried one cap last night. Slept like a baby but I also had 1 beer late in the evening. I will try 2 caps tonight and report back. Does this stuff make you sweat a little extra in the gym? Have noticed some extra perspiration at the gym only.
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

I tried one cap last night. Slept like a baby but I also had 1 beer late in the evening. I will try 2 caps tonight and report back. Does this stuff make you sweat a little extra in the gym? Have noticed some extra perspiration at the gym only.
    It's possible - Lipotrophin-PM has a thermogenic effect, but is usually noticed in the stomach after dosing, so not sure that it would last as long as to the next morning.

~Team APPNUT

14. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's very possible that the formula could be contributing, even acutely, to a rise in GH, which would be active for quite a few hours after waking - causing an increase in metabolism and other systems.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

It's the L-Dopa. In certain amounts in can help you sleep and in others it is stimulating. Continue with the 1-2 dose schedule. 3 sounds too high for you. Ohh and try it without beer... Hops makes you tired.
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

I think the beer was the key! I am going to try 2 tonight and see how that works out.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Tried 2 caps last night, I had a hard time falling asleep, but once I did, I slept pretty well. I wish I had more time to sleep because I woke up a little tired, but I only slept for 6.5 hrs. I will try 2 caps again tonight and be able to sleep as long as I need to tomorrow.
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Tried 2 caps last night, I had a hard time falling asleep, but once I did, I slept pretty well. I wish I had more time to sleep because I woke up a little tired, but I only slept for 6.5 hrs. I will try 2 caps again tonight and be able to sleep as long as I need to tomorrow.
    Try taking the product around 30-45 minutes earlier.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

I bought bulk carboxy-1 in for the purpose of helping me sleep and all it did was keep me up in any amount I took. Any product containing L-dopa generally doesn't do me well for rest. Only stimulation. I don't think it's quite the best choice to add to a sleep stack. If the purpose is raising HGH getting sleep itself will help raise this and lack of sleep will not help your HGH levels. So if even at 1 capsule it's keeping you awake don't bother taking it. You can probably take it during the day. Nothing will raise HGH and TEST levels naturally like proper sleep. Nights go on without sleep and watch your hormones go out of whack. I'd personally replace Macuna with Bacopa monnieri. Usplabs original camphibolic night time fat burner was the best. It had this ingredient in it and I slept like a rock and saw great results. Then the second version replaced the bacopa and added the macuna puriens to it and I couldn't sleep. Sure miss that product..
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Dsade, I took it at midnight and fell asleep around 1:15. Should I try even earlier, like 2 hours before I sleep?
  21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Dsade, I took it at midnight and fell asleep around 1:15. Should I try even earlier, like 2 hours before I sleep?
    You could - I used to do that, because it took me ~2-3 hours to get to sleep as it was. Or you could dose just before you go to bed.

~Team APPNUT

22. NutraPlanet Fanatic

About an hour and a half is about right for me...so adjust to when you want to fall asleep.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

I took it 1.5 hours before bed, 2 caps, and I slept well. One thing I notice on this is I don't require my normal 7 hours of sleep to feel refreshed. 6 hrs and I am good to go.
  24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

I took it 1.5 hours before bed, 2 caps, and I slept well. One thing I notice on this is I don't require my normal 7 hours of sleep to feel refreshed. 6 hrs and I am good to go.
    Sweet spot found

~Team APPNUT

25. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

I also found that if I take a couple ZMA's with the Lipo the sleep is awesome!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Do you agree sometimes Pro BBs have crappy forms
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 01:43 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 10:39 AM
  3. A crappy picture of me...
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-11-2006, 12:58 AM