alpha t2/OEP/lean xtreme stack - AnabolicMinds.com

alpha t2/OEP/lean xtreme stack

  1. New Member
    brokestock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    60

    Reputation

    alpha t2/OEP/lean xtreme stack


    planning on doing this stack any recommendations? is it possible to take all 3 since most of the stacks involve either oep or lx?

  2. New Member
    JayBombah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    59

    Reputation

    Doing this with Recreate. It's fine.
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,159
    Rep Power
    3183271

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    You can stack all three for sure. Just prepare for amazing results
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       

  4. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,159
    Rep Power
    3183271

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    This stack combines ALPHA-T2, a stimulant fat burner such as OxyElite Pro, and a non-stim fat burner/cortisol blocker such as Lean Xtreme. You can use any products you’d like, but the idea here us ALPHA-T2 + cortisol blocker + stimulant fat burner.

    .............................. ....ALPHA-T2............................ .Lean Xtreme.......................O xyElite Pro

    Week 1……………………1 Capsule A.M…………………………………1-2 Capsule A.M. ………………1 Capsule A.M.
    …………….…………………1 Capsule P.M.…...…………....…..…..……..…1 Capsule P.M…..........……..…1 Capsule P.M.

    Week 2……………………2 Capsules A.M. ………………………………1-2 Capsule A.M. ………………1 Capsule A.M.
    …………….…………………1 Capsule P.M.…...…………...……..……….…1 Capsule P.M.….........……..…1 Capsule P.M.

    Week 3……………………2 Capsules A.M. ………………………………1-2 Capsule A.M. ………………1 Capsule A.M.
    ……………………….………1 Capsule P.M…...……………..………...…..…1 Capsule P.M. ….........….....…1 Capsule P.M.

    Week 4…………………2 Capsules A.M.…….…………………………1-2 Capsule A.M. ………………1 Capsule A.M.
    ……………………….………1 Capsule P.M…...………..…………...……..…1 Capsule P.M. ….........…….…1 Capsule P.M.



    Run it for up to 8 weeks if you'd like
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. New Member
    brokestock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    60

    Reputation

    Started this stack today...energy and focus is crazy!!! Also will be taking Stoked with it since I just got done doing a weak cycle of H-drol/Furuza-A..
  6. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,347
    Rep Power
    141903

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    any reason why OEP stays at 1 pill? Would it be too much stim at 2 when combined with the Alpha-Y and Methyl-Syn or T2?

    Has anyone tried 2 OEP and 1 T2? OR has anyone been so bold to go 2/2?
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  7. Advanced Member
    giantbrandon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    414

    Reputation

    sounds like a very good stack, if you dont drop weight then something is deffinately wrong with your diet
  8. New Member
    RommelS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    78

    Reputation

    I think i lost about .5% BF from reading this thread
  9. New Member
    redrocket399's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    293

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    any reason why OEP stays at 1 pill? Would it be too much stim at 2 when combined with the Alpha-Y and Methyl-Syn or T2?

    Has anyone tried 2 OEP and 1 T2? OR has anyone been so bold to go 2/2?
    I've done 2 T2 and 1 oep in the morning and 1/1 in the afternoon.. If that helps
  10. Advanced Member
    emiliozapata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    45
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    1037

    Reputation

    problem with running any stims as outlined above is that the body almost immediately seeks sympathetic/parasympathetic homeostasis. this is done by increasing enzymes that breakdown stimulant chemicals, downgrading receptor site affinities for sympathetics, increasing parasympathetic neurotransmitters etc. The real way to cycle this stuff is to use for no more than 48 hrs, then allow a minimum 24 period of zero sympathomimetic use- no coffee, no cocoa, no tea, no other stim pills etc. I prefer a 48 hr clearance period. This allows the doses you do take to actually work and in the end saves money.

    utilize the decreased appetite of the on days, since they will actually work each 2 day period, to minimize cals, just drink protein shakes those days(with fruits AND veggies mixed in), and then eat clean on the two off days, rippededness will be the result!
  11. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    problem with running any stims as outlined above is that the body almost immediately seeks sympathetic/parasympathetic homeostasis. this is done by increasing enzymes that breakdown stimulant chemicals, downgrading receptor site affinities for sympathetics, increasing parasympathetic neurotransmitters etc. The real way to cycle this stuff is to use for no more than 48 hrs, then allow a minimum 24 period of zero sympathomimetic use- no coffee, no cocoa, no tea, no other stim pills etc. I prefer a 48 hr clearance period. This allows the doses you do take to actually work and in the end saves money.

    utilize the decreased appetite of the on days, since they will actually work each 2 day period, to minimize cals, just drink protein shakes those days(with fruits AND veggies mixed in), and then eat clean on the two off days, rippededness will be the result!
    This is not the case with me and stimulants.
  12. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBombah View Post
    Doing this with Recreate. It's fine.
    fat will drip off like sweat.
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,159
    Rep Power
    3183271

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    fat will drip off like sweat.
    Exactly right
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  14. Advanced Member
    james122's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    570
    Rep Power
    1737

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    any reason why OEP stays at 1 pill? Would it be too much stim at 2 when combined with the Alpha-Y and Methyl-Syn or T2?

    Has anyone tried 2 OEP and 1 T2? OR has anyone been so bold to go 2/2?
    as luck would have it, I will be so bold starting monday, not that i am not seeing good prelim. results from 1/1 , I just have a plan that I will be sticking too, my expectaions are pretty high at this point, because so far this stack has been outstanding, I will keep you apprised as the situation develops.
  15. New Member
    scope75's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    347
    Rep Power
    505

    Reputation

    I'm running 2 oep/at2 in the morning and 1 more of each later in the day and it's great fat is coming of my chest and mid section like no other in the last 3 weeks I've been taking them together and I'm gonna throw some x lean and 6-bromo into the mix after 4 weeks. I'm also taking 8-9 natadrol a day and 4 hghpro before bed and that's all along with my regular everyday supps.
  16. New Member
    KingLouisXXIV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    78

    Reputation

    I just finished this exact stack. 2/2/2 morning and 1/1/1 evening. Went from only seeing abs when flexing to clearly visible abs relaxed. Delts and pecs also more pronounced due to losing fat from upper arms and chest.

    Great stack-- sense of euphoria and nice clean stim effect with no negative sides whatsoever.
  17. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Rep Power
    6817

    Reputation

    damn good stack add dermatherm target or eviscerate if ur having trouble spots
  18. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,159
    Rep Power
    3183271

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by KingLouisXXIV View Post
    I just finished this exact stack. 2/2/2 morning and 1/1/1 evening. Went from only seeing abs when flexing to clearly visible abs relaxed. Delts and pecs also more pronounced due to losing fat from upper arms and chest.

    Great stack-- sense of euphoria and nice clean stim effect with no negative sides whatsoever.
    Nice! Thats great to hear. You must be like 5% BF?!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  19. Senior Member
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1679

    Reputation

    I'm looking to try this stack, but I was thinking of throwing DAA in the mix.

    OP, that should make for a great stack by itself.
  20. New Member
    CuttingCycle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    53

    Reputation

    Would you need to take a liver supplement with this stack?
  21. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,159
    Rep Power
    3183271

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    No sir
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  22. Senior Member
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1679

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    This stack combines ALPHA-T2, a stimulant fat burner such as OxyElite Pro, and a non-stim fat burner/cortisol blocker such as Lean Xtreme. You can use any products you’d like, but the idea here us ALPHA-T2 + cortisol blocker + stimulant fat burner.

    .............................. ....ALPHA-T2............................ .Lean Xtreme.......................O xyElite Pro

    Week 1……………………1 Capsule A.M…………………………………1-2 Capsule A.M. ………………1 Capsule A.M.
    …………….…………………1 Capsule P.M.…...…………....…..…..……..…1 Capsule P.M…..........……..…1 Capsule P.M.

    Week 2……………………2 Capsules A.M. ………………………………1-2 Capsule A.M. ………………1 Capsule A.M.
    …………….…………………1 Capsule P.M.…...…………...……..……….…1 Capsule P.M.….........……..…1 Capsule P.M.

    Week 3……………………2 Capsules A.M. ………………………………1-2 Capsule A.M. ………………1 Capsule A.M.
    ……………………….………1 Capsule P.M…...……………..………...…..…1 Capsule P.M. ….........….....…1 Capsule P.M.

    Week 4…………………2 Capsules A.M.…….…………………………1-2 Capsule A.M. ………………1 Capsule A.M.
    ……………………….………1 Capsule P.M…...………..…………...……..…1 Capsule P.M. ….........…….…1 Capsule P.M.



    Run it for up to 8 weeks if you'd like
    Would you dose Alpha and OEP the same, even if LX was removed?
  23. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,159
    Rep Power
    3183271

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Would you dose Alpha and OEP the same, even if LX was removed?
    Yup
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  24. New Member
    HAYN's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    63

    Reputation

    How would you stack the oep/A-T2/Recreate?
  25. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,159
    Rep Power
    3183271

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I would do 2 capsules AM 1 capsule PM of recreate
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  26. New Member
    jcalvert86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    354

    Reputation

    Anyone have thoughts on adding either Pink Magic or something "similar" to potentially add muscle while on these amazing fatloss stacks we've got available right now?
  27. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,347
    Rep Power
    141903

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    Anyone have thoughts on adding either Pink Magic or something "similar" to potentially add muscle while on these amazing fatloss stacks we've got available right now?
    Im running the SWOLE stack along with AT-2 and OEP. Gonna add in LX towards the last 4 weeks. After 2 weeks, i strongly recommend.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  28. New Member
    HAYN's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    63

    Reputation

    Sounds good!
  29. New Member
    jcalvert86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    354

    Reputation

    Decided to run this stack with Testforce or TCF-1 and Pink Magic.


    Should be one hell of a recomp.
  30. New Member
    KingLouisXXIV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    78

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    Decided to run this stack with Testforce or TCF-1 and Pink Magic.


    Should be one hell of a recomp.
    Ha I'm taking 9 days off while going to Costa Rica then coming back to a Testforce/Pink Magic/Recreate stack. Should be insane.

    Just finished the OP's stack not too long ago-- insane fat loss. I'm lean enough, going for a lean bulk now.
  31. New Member
    jcalvert86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    354

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by KingLouisXXIV View Post
    Ha I'm taking 9 days off while going to Costa Rica then coming back to a Testforce/Pink Magic/Recreate stack. Should be insane.

    Just finished the OP's stack not too long ago-- insane fat loss. I'm lean enough, going for a lean bulk now.
    I'm so damned torn between doing a lean bulk with a PH like protomax or PPs turinabol then following PCT with the natty stack.. or doing the natty stack first for a few weeks to see what results i get before i do the PH bulk

    * I have about 3 days to decide because I'll have everything for both stacks at that point.
  32. Board Supporter
    mpkonig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    615
    Rep Power
    2183

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    Anyone have thoughts on adding either Pink Magic or something "similar" to potentially add muscle while on these amazing fatloss stacks we've got available right now?
    Bump.....looking at at2,oep and lx or recreate....would like to know if pink magic could be added in to helpl
  33. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,276
    Rep Power
    1389049

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig View Post
    Bump.....looking at at2,oep and lx or recreate....would like to know if pink magic could be added in to helpl
    Pink magic could be added to almost anything. Especially with recreate and and all the other u mentioned. I'm currently on that stack now without the recreate until next week. Working good so far
  34. New Member
    HAYN's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    63

    Reputation

    Is it ok to take this stack with your PCT?
  35. Board Supporter
    mpkonig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    615
    Rep Power
    2183

    Reputation

    Ok...ive been taking a stack of:

    Alpha T2----2 am, 1 - 6 to 7 hours later
    OEP----1am, 1 - 6 to 7 hours later
    Lean xtreme----1 am, 1 - 4 hours later, 1 pre bed
    Recreate----1 am, 1 - 6 to 7 hours later

    im on my 4th week.....and i was wondering if i could boost any dosages to shake things up a little when i start my 2nd 4 weeks.... I was thinking maybe doing 2 recreate instead of 1 in the afternoon.....

    anything else im not sure of...i think im good dosing lean xtreme 3 a day like i have been doing.

    Alpha t-2 i think is good also, was looking at upping OEP but i dont think it would be a good idea taking 2 OEP with 2 Alpha t2 in the mornings..i think that might be a little too much....but if i take 2 OEP in the afternoon...im afraid i wont get to sleep since OEP seems to last longer than 8 hours for me...lol

    Any ideas are appreciated
  36. Senior Member
    bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,210
    Rep Power
    869

    Reputation

    I'm doing the exact same stack next month, plus 25 mg a day of 6-bromo. Let us know you progress.
  37. Board Supporter
    mpkonig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    615
    Rep Power
    2183

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I'm doing the exact same stack next month, plus 25 mg a day of 6-bromo. Let us know you progress.
    its actually going pretty well....im doing that stack along with P90x and CKD diet.....ive lost 10lbs in 3 weeks....BUT...my body comp as changed a pretty good amount....ive definetely notcied Lean muscle gains....so i may have lost more than that but just replaced it with muscle...pretty awesome.
  38. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,159
    Rep Power
    3183271

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig View Post
    Ok...ive been taking a stack of:

    Alpha T2----2 am, 1 - 6 to 7 hours later
    OEP----1am, 1 - 6 to 7 hours later
    Lean xtreme----1 am, 1 - 4 hours later, 1 pre bed
    Recreate----1 am, 1 - 6 to 7 hours later

    im on my 4th week.....and i was wondering if i could boost any dosages to shake things up a little when i start my 2nd 4 weeks.... I was thinking maybe doing 2 recreate instead of 1 in the afternoon.....

    anything else im not sure of...i think im good dosing lean xtreme 3 a day like i have been doing.

    Alpha t-2 i think is good also, was looking at upping OEP but i dont think it would be a good idea taking 2 OEP with 2 Alpha t2 in the mornings..i think that might be a little too much....but if i take 2 OEP in the afternoon...im afraid i wont get to sleep since OEP seems to last longer than 8 hours for me...lol

    Any ideas are appreciated
    That's pretty much topped off on the doses! Only thing I would consider is either add 1 more recreate capsule in the PM or 1 more Alpha-T2 in the PM
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  39. Board Supporter
    mpkonig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    615
    Rep Power
    2183

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    That's pretty much topped off on the doses! Only thing I would consider is either add 1 more recreate capsule in the PM or 1 more Alpha-T2 in the PM
    hmm...maybe ill do another alpha t2 dose....since between that and recreate....alpha has gotten way better reviews and seems to work for more people...
  40. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,045
    Rep Power
    193936

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I dump the recreate to be honest and save it for later. You already have plenty in there with T2/OEP/LX.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 11:25 PM
  2. Alpha T-2/ Lean Xtreme Stack
    By craynor2330 in forum PES
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 12:47 PM
  3. Alpha T2/Lean Xtreme/Aniracetam/Choline Stack
    By Kuraudo in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 09:48 AM
  4. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 08:43 PM
  5. Alpha T2 Stack with OEP or Lean Xtreme
    By matthasnoname in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 12:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in