protein shakes without leucine
- 04-20-2010, 10:44 PM
- 04-20-2010, 11:24 PM
Um, yeah. I don't think you're gonna find any protein-containing product that is entirely free from. Additionally, you can't live without it. It's an essential amino acid, and a primary trigger of the anabolic response.
So, while you may have to limit your leucine intake, you can't remove it entirely. And a leucine-limited diet is going to make it rather difficult to gain any serious progress.
- 04-21-2010, 02:33 AM
impossible, its one of the essential 8, so no getting away from it, its not that black and white, look into increasing seratonin in a different manner
04-21-2010, 10:25 AM
04-21-2010, 10:44 AM
Correct me If I am wrong, but don't you usually want a high level of Leucine In shakes? I understand his condition but supplement companys seek out the majority, not us unfortunate few.
04-21-2010, 04:14 PM
I misstated my question i know u cant not digestion lecuine its in every protien source however do u know of any protein shakes that have lower lecuine than others? or should i just drink 32oz of milk as a postworkout meal?
04-21-2010, 04:23 PM
04-21-2010, 04:49 PM
thanks man i apperciate the help. one last question thou lecuine is in every type of protein"fish, red meat, chicken," correct?
04-21-2010, 04:51 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By channelx99 in forum RecipesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2009, 02:37 PM
- By channelx99 in forum RecipesReplies: 9Last Post: 04-13-2009, 09:24 PM
- By conan1071 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-22-2008, 05:03 PM
- By mircle in forum BulkingReplies: 10Last Post: 07-25-2008, 10:49 PM
- By warvictim in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 01-30-2008, 02:05 AM